NIOH

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REFORGE MY SHIT TO GET SOMETHING GOOD. NIOH THREAD

what's nioh?

So I just beat bat bitch and the next sub mission is level 18 and main mission is level 19 but I'm level 13? The fuck am I supposed to do now?

As many as it takes but its just vastly easier/cheaper to just ambiently find good shit that has 5/6 rolls you want then reroll the one thats off 5ish times and keep a slightly good roll instead of hoping for perfect.

Don't worry about perfect rolling shit till you're working divine gear.

Level don't really matter is what I've found. The bosses are always bullshit till you figure ou their gimmick, and the rest of the level is usually pretty easy.
I'm level 31 doing level 45 mission right now.

Is this game Diablo 3 + Dark Souls?

this mission was pretty funny

More like Ninja Gaiden meets Bloodborne meets Diablo

>use exclusively ultra rare materials to forge a new heshikiri blade
>get an uncommon one instead
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN WORK, I CAN'T EVEN DISASSEMBLE IT TO GET MY SHIT BACK.

FUCKING FROG PIECE OF SHIT
FROG BRAWL MY ASS I CANT BEAT HIM
FUCK THIS SIDEQUEST

Does the game autosave every time you reforge?

Any tips to get my level up? Should I just farm Amrita?

What does he do differently then the main mission fight?

Nothing, I co oped through the original fight

How? i just finished the level after the bat missions and I'm level 36. They give you way too much amrita. Just playing through the game you get seriously over leveled.

Don't stress yourself over level. Just focus o on getting good. I've seen lots of revenant on level 30ish on the main mission after the bat lady (Nue and shiggy). I was at your level when I start the mission and had no trouble at all. Hell, I didn't die even once.

that is the most pleb tier shit I've ever heard. Coop is completely gamebreaking, why the fuck would you even do that?

Just beat the toad boss. I'm having a really fun time with the game but these bosses are way too easy.

How do you farm gold?

This is why you don't summon. It's a crutch that ultimately weakens you

Tori gate and be a visitor.

Fighting lancer dude now. Gonna have to call it a night. He's definitely harder than tachibana.

Suck a dick you fucking faggot. Unless you played naked level 1 with allocating zero points into anything using only fists you have no right to talk

The fuck do the Kodama bowls even do?

I used and axe to beat him and got him after one death. Just stay in low and poke.

>left the first island without dying once, finished everything there was including both twilight
It gets harder, right?

yeah
in the post game

I'm not using a barbaric weapon. I'm sticking to single katana the whole game.

t. conquered

>mfw killing Muneshiggy without cheesing and only taking a hit or two

Goddamn this fight is fun, still need his bow to complete the set.

It should be easier then shouldn't it? You can stance dance around him.

When do you get the mystic ninja lesson?

I was told you get it when you get the mystic weapon levels but I didn't. I've even completed some of them and a main mission or two since.

>summoning has a dedicated system
>you can join random matches from the main menu
>get all loot, amrita, and weapons the host would get
>get amrita from killing boss
>AND a completion reward for killing boss
>doesn't use cups

I've helped 17 people kill bat bitch and can probably level myself up from 20 to about 40. I've also joined two games where the host had already killed the boss, but some network error spawned me into the boss room with an inactive boss, which I killed for amrita and loot.

it's not even a grind because the areas are fairly condense and demons are pushovers with two people. It's kinda offputtingly easy.

Actually I can talk because I'm clearly at least one rung on the ladder higher than you, fucking loser. Go summon your crutch and cry somewhere else.

why is saoirse so shitty
>wait all game to get her
>she's the worst fucking spirit

Do you get a token of some kind to get "boss soul" type gear in this game?

Not even that guy you faggot I'm just pointing out how fucking casual you are. Currently on region 6 of a level 1 1kat naked run

I feel like outside of Shima/Ishida/Muneshiggy so far the biggest issue is stamina doesn't come back fast enough. They should've made alot of the bosses lose stamina faster but get it back 2x faster. That way you're rewarded but you can't just keep momentum and melt a boss once it loses poise for like 1/2 its life.

She's also ugly. William deserves better.

DOA skins when?

Maybe she has a good circle and triangle move.

no, it fucking sucks

What does it do?

Because
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. FUCK THIS FUCKING FAGGOT WITH HIS WINGS AND BULLSHIT PROJECTILE SHIT. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Any female skins?

You know you can block everything he can do besides the throw right? With like no chip damage?

Na its all random loot, his gear just straight up drops off him, took me 8 tries to get sword but I have his entire armor set already, just need that damn bow.

>Using the fire breathing masks on Umi boshi

Jesus Christ what the did they do to the ogress mission? It's literally awful now there's like 2 fucking enemies between shrines now

What exactly does it do damage wise to the boss itself?

Just started today. Games pretty great so far.

And is there any way you can combo into the Iia draw? Doesn't seem very combat friendly at first.

No you can't. His bombs deal damage and can't be distinguished between his gun attack.

You can't heal or do anything otherwise you'll be punished. This fucker has every cheap move under the sun coupled with bullshit guarding like every other NPC/revenant cunt.

Almost 3k per mask, it destroys him.

Kinda gotta open with it.

About how many times am I going to need to be Ii before his ass drops his blacksmithing text?

>Remove so many enemies
>But add extra umbrella and multiple extra wheels

It makes no sense. Also the part next to the last shrine is pretty untouched. It makes even less sense because as you go on missions actually have a shit ton of dudes yet the Ogress mission is mid game and less then the beach.

I hope they patch in shit eventually to make the game go from good to amazing. This would never had happened if Cookie face was here. Full game would easily be Alpha difficulty Beta controls if he was behind it i can feel it.

You get drops mostly but you can craft special gear with items from a boss.

You also don't need to hit his cores.

HAHA FUCK YOU FROG
ENJOY FOUR SLOTH TALISMANS

Learn to parry, is flashy move is free damage.

When do you get the tea house?

It should at least have everything sense plus 20% to everything, drop rate, amitrita gain, gold gain to make her a good all arounder.

That bitch sucks though, crazy that she's that bad.

This fight was nuts.

When I skill Talisman that increase my damage output, is the amount a fixed % or can I increase it by putting more in magic?

>Cheesing one of the most fun and still not that hard bosses.

Sloth talismans are the true tool of shitters.

Reminder that you will be marked as conquered if you use sloth talisman.

A couple missions into the third region iirc.

Magic is now and has always been baby mode in these games

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't only use single katana

Faggots, the lot of you.

Sloth is the only thing in the game that is legit broken and deflecting to the magic argument doesn't work when everything else is just good, nothing more.

1kat actually makes the game easier.

My mask collection says otherwise; stay triggered physical peasant.

Wooden axe is cooler.

Is it worth putting points into magic or ninjitsu? Currently splitting all my points at a 2:1 ratio between skill and body.

Everything is just as good as each other you shitter, only weapon type that I think slightly sucks is Axe, and even then you can do work.

Why does this game seem way easier than the demos?
Does it get more interesting?
I'm at the level with the giant water blob boss btw.

No, you're too stupid to use either.

It really doesn't
Learn to use ki pulse
Regaining stamina when dodging is already pretty OP I can't even imagine how broken it would be with faster stamina regen

Every weapon seems to be pretty bullshit in its own way, except for maybe the axe.

Kill enemies and revenants, Pick up all dropped equipment, and sell everything you arent using.

>almost 50
>skilled nothing but heart and spirit 50:50

>not using only flintlock paired with ammo return chance bonues and committing harakiri if you run out of shots

Blob Man is beating my ass

??

i dont know but i had to beat muneshige about 15+ times to get them all

>been grinding Li for hours
>Still no smithing text

Please god just end my syuffering

If you're too stupid to look at the skill trees or even bother reading any of the prior threads you're too stupid to make use of anything

No user im talking about bosses as a whole. Alot of them should recover from stamina loss like 2x quicker then they currently do. You can take half a bosses life bar from just making the go poiseless once and going LW or even without it take a 1/4 and then LW to drain them again i did it with the Ogress and pretty much stun locked her to death.

Its far to easy for some bosses with easier weak spots to almost never get out of momentum. Especially when the best bosses seem designed around careful approach and making decisions count the worse ones just get stun locked because of lack of stamina recovery.

Are you meme'ing or did I actually fuck up?

They definitely made it easier than the demos they put out. I'm still having a lot of fun with the game though.

loot is closer to Diablo 2 than 3

I feel like low stance axe has some bullshit. Being able to poke and dodge with some okay damage is really good.

>Make the user's movement as slow as the target and reduce the duration time.
Here is how you make sloth talisman more balanced. Think of it like TWoP pre-patched.

i just want to make a new sword. to do so i have to farm fucking bosses and they dont even drop the shit i need most of the time for FUCK sake

>regular enemy Nue in the 3rd main mission of the 3rd region

>tfw you beat Ogress without getting hit

>tfw then you get stuck in the bathhouse looking for the blacksmiths grandfather for an hour

Help please. I seriously have been top to bottom. I have 2 tiles, I've killed everything, and I've found the secret entrances to the door beside srine, and got rid of the wall monster.

What the fuck do half the items even do? I have the max amount of almost all the items and I'm still in the first region

you dont need to fight it. Its literally in its own little hovel.

Also if you break the crystal you should kill it. I didn't but that seems to be the way that one went.

Search for more tiles.
Hope you have treasure sense.