Will we ever get a great Tony Hawk game ever again Sup Forums?

Will we ever get a great Tony Hawk game ever again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGrqHpAJw9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one let you make your own Skate Park?

Project 8 is underrated

ANy way of playing it on PC?

Hey guys, you remember that time I made that sick jump over that helicopter from the roof of a hotel?

Forgot my beautiful face.

I didn't like the move away from the time limits.
I get that other people wanted to move away from it but I felt the two minute limit provided a more enjoyable, arcade-style experience.

As a side note, for some reason the DS version of Downhill Jam ended up being the best version of Downhill Jam. That's weird.

4 had it I think

most of them

It had a PS2 release, so it probably works in PCSX2. There's also a PSP version you could play in PPSSPP, no idea if its any good though

Pro Skater 3

The PS2/PSP version looks like it was made as an after thought, looks really cheap and lazy. I think at this point they just stopped caring about putting effort into these games. Shame because Wasteland was pretty cool and unique.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGrqHpAJw9E

>Project 8
you mean it's shit

fucking agreed

top tier list coming through:

Top tier:
THAW
THUG
THPS4

Great tier:
THUG2
THPS3

Meh tier:
THPS1
THPS2
THPG

Shit tier
THP8

Shut the fuck up about it so it can die tier:
THPS5

SO HERE I AM!

THUG 2 is essentially a Jackass game.

How was Proving Ground better than Project 8?

It's basically a Tony Hawk/Jackass crossover.

>THPS4
>Top Tier
good taste

PG should be on shit tier simply because of the monstrosity that is the balance meter.

Yea that shit needs to be switched

Most of them. I think Pro Skater 1 and one of the later ones were the only ones without it.

Meant for

you mean this:

Who the fuck makes these pictures?

What was the one where you could destroy buildings by skating on them really hard and your crew takes them back to your park as a new attraction?

>bought so many tony hawk games
is this how fifa fans feel like?

THAW, the best one

atleast the tony hawk games ain't releasing the same old shit over and over again

As someone that only played I think 2 on PSX what would you guys say is the best in the series and one I most likely would enjoy?

American Wasteland is the best. Fight me.

refer to this tier list:

Alright I'll check out American Wasteland. Any stupid shit I might want to know like an annoying side shit that take up too much time.

I have never hated a video game character more; beating him on the hardest difficulty is some crazy shit though

I don't think so, but I haven't played it in a while

if you'll play THPS4, it's pretty tough till the end of the game when the pro specific challenges kick in and the difficulty curve goes WAAAAY up
>tfw

THUG is also pretty cool, Eric Sparrow is a GOAT villian

my nigga, here's my tier list: