PS4

Pay us yearly and the service will get better they said! We care about improving our service they said!

Lies, nothing but lies. Why does Sup Forums consider PS4 the best?

connection speed is fucking awful to the PSN.

Funny my PS3 actually downloads shit faster for some innane reason.

>Why does Sup Forums consider PS4 the best

what did he mean by this?

Its hilarious how often PSN goes down. I always see this notifications on the FFXIV launcher whenever PSN is having problems.

It's not that bad just put your system on sleep and go do something else.

by any chance you have Comcast as your ISP?

Why are you downloading two things at a time?

They can't
Retards like this Will get distracted by a shiny object and won't come back to their ps4 for days
This is how you spot a child
>wahhhhh I can't download 5 12 gig games all at the same time and literally all of them are single player so I can play one and download the rest wahhhhh

Why wouldn't he? It's 20017 for fuck's sake, fuck Sony.

Sonyggers will defend this

I can download a 20gb game in less than an hour on steam and I don't have to fucking pay monthly for it. There is no reason for this shit other than Sony being cheap, stop making excuses for their shitty service you fucking drones.

Its too fast for their slow brains.

That's just the PSN for one. I've got a wired Internet modem pushing 300 mbps DL/20 mbps UL (yeah, yeah, asymmetrical Burgerland connection) sitting right next to it, and my download speeds on PSN might reach 1 MB per second on a good day.

>Why does Sup Forums consider PS4 the best?
In what universe does Sup Forums consider the PS4 the best? All I ever see is people shitting on it.

>Slow trickle of PS2 games
I want my Shinobi, damnit.

PS4 has the most exclusives, so it is the best. That is the only thing that matters in a console. Every console is complete cancer this gen. We saw the rise of shit like the facebook button, a complete change to paid online, xbones direct uplink to the nsa, nintendo nickel and diming you for all you're worth.

>It's 20017
>john oliver has become a cyborg and still lives nearly 20,000 years later
God help us all.

I shouldn't have to watch my downloads and patches. I shouldn't have to pause and restart hoping for better speeds. It used to be okay when it was free, now it's insulting.

Why does Sup Forums circle jerk the PS4 again?

Sometimes psn speeds are terrible for me, and other times they are great. It's weird.

>buying digital on anything other than PC

As far as download speeds go
Origin>>>>Steam>>PSN

>buying a pc wich doesnt have those games

Pc shit doesnt have cyber sleuth or diva fuck off pctard

I think he meant more in the sense of "If you're going to buy a PS4 game, why not just get the physical disc?"