Just got this for 120. Did I do okay?

Just got this for 120. Did I do okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=659kirZkmxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two solid games, the console, and the pro controller too. You did well.
I hope you actually have the GamePad though. That thing is fucking mandatory.

I don't have it. But my buddy lent me his to update the console.

Reddit tier cancer post

Well you still kinda need the damn thing to operate a lot of the games, and they're not exactly easy to get without the console.

If you get one though you can very easily softmod the Wii U to pirate all the games you want. Nintendo gave up on stopping it too, the Wii U will probably never ever get another firmware update.

It needs to be next to the console at all times to work. The gamepad alone is $120 2nd hand on ebay. I think you just made a very bad deal.

Post your face when OP made a stupid choice when he thought he made a fucking deal!

Actually I've been playing smash without the game pad. The only thing that wouldn't work was the settingsame without it. I think theyou patched it.

sm3dw is complete garbage, casual as fuck, catsuit is broken and you end up grinding for stars.
Smash is the worst smash but still smash so if you have friends it's alright.

No it doesn't. It boots up just fine. Many games that use the screen might also have PiP options.

As long as it's configed properly and not password protected, it will work fine with games that do not absolutely require it.

youtube.com/watch?v=659kirZkmxg

There's always this, hopefully they'll improve on it over time though

3d world is a great game

This is so stupid, why not just emulate the console.

Yeah honestly I've had no issues without the game pad so far. It seems like I won't need it for the games I do want.

this is what pisses me off you faggots want remote play to circumvent buying stuff and to have a convenient way to play, but when other people want remote play on their hardware you sperg out like a huge faggot.

3d world is fantastic and smash is easily the best in the franchise unless you're into the competitive scene.

I hope someone finishes that drc simulator so that you don't absolutely need the gamepad to access system settings.

That 120 would have gone further had you used it to pay for a black stud to bang your girlfriend (assuming you have one). Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish, after all. You aren't an idiot, are you?

I don't think I will need to access them again. I've set up WiFi and updated the console.

Stop this fucking meme, you don't NEED the gamepad

>tr4sh
>Super Mario Disappointment

Maybe if you got Tropical Freeze or something.

3d world is casual garbage, playing at 0% effort I steamrolled this trash game.
Smash doesn't even have 1/5th the content of brawl, and it has nowhere near the balance of the original or melee, so it's effectively worthless garbage, and they tried selling dlc characters. Embarrassing game.

U got scammed without the gamepad

Mario world in particular forces you to use the gamepad for captain toad areas.

>He bought a Wii U without the Gamepad

Enjoy your paperweight.

You do unless you use the drcsim. Setting up the console, updating through settings or access them to fix internet connection, and etc. You need it m8.

Nah he can use a emulator, it's only a matter of time before it's perfected and the gamepad becomes nearly obsolete.

on top of that brawl can be modded up the ass for all kinds of level of mario-retardy flavors of games and maps and levels and charcters.

>Wii U, two games, and a pro controller for 120
You did pr-
>no gamepad
Did you buy this from three middle school boys?

as someone who loved nintendo for a solid 10 years I can agree with this. Maybe I just grew out of nintendo but 3d world was mostly boring levels that you just play until it's over. The only hard level is the last one.

Smash is just ok.

Sure

You fucked up buddy.

You did terrible.

>3d world was mostly boring levels that you just play until it's over.

Let's not forget it was the sixth (and thankfully/hopefully final) NSMB casualfest they put out.

I just hope they don't fuck up with Odyssey. Despite the New Donk City stuff, it looks kind of promising.

>Missing a controller that sells for $100+
Nah, he has the essentials.

As someone who loved Nintendo for a solud 30 years, I agree. Smash is smash and 3D world is the worst 3D Mario ever, possibly the worst Mario platformer period.

Games where the gamepad is mandatory:

>Mario Maker
>Splatoon
>....
>....

You got scammed goyim. Maybe you shouldn't cheap out and just buy Nintendo's new console next time. :^)

Whatever you say shill.