Post characters that are Literally You the Thread

post characters that are Literally You the Thread

>OP
>metal slime

more like faggot

This is me. This is literally me.

Say something nice about me.

no im not. im also not a 500 lb obese retard dripping oil. im also the one whos not going to get Black Dicked in prison unlike u nate

I am a master of the mind.

lol i may be a 12,000 lb pile of blubber and somehow weigh more than my crippling debt and is also a virgin and somehow is still trying to be a professional artist depite being in his 30s and has never accomplushed anything but at least im not a FAGGOT heh *tips*

oh no somehow criticized my crappy donkey kong animation better contact everyone while having an anxiety attack and then cry about it literally

did you know? in prison you can get all the black dicks you could ever hope for mr malone?

What the fuck did this schizo mean by this?

it means you're going to get raped in prison retard.

Go outside you fucking nut

very ironic coming from someone who cant fit outside the door frame

;_;

wacky fact: the jontron show is not funny

it is going to be SO satisfying when I bash your fucking skull in jon

nice fucking creepy ass set you got there jon did you get tips from peewee herman

Literally me

You know that feeling when you're just out of the fucking loop?

New from Audiable Books: trust fund retard gets a real job

Depression included

apparently this is some late night Sup Forums jojo-shitposting

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE OF ME

wow now you too can be a half assed animator at some trash can online studio

like honestly tho wtf dont you all lust over my fucking asshole 9-5 24/7 as if its your fuckin job or something

nigga I ain't fallin for that shit
you think I can't reverse image search?

like bitch why do you any of you think its even possible between me and any of you ugly ass retard dorks

Literally me.

fuckin shut up arin you drip grease

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssnnniiiiifffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiiffffffffffff*….yes….

like none of you sludge nerds could talk to a woman much less a fake one what makes you think its even possible to lose your virginity. and no youre not even worth a fart in the face.

>9-5 24/7

im sorry did i not account for space time professor hawking?

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

and im supossed to be the fuckin nut?

Nice hair clip

Average day

seriously when the fucking lusty argonian maid is a better animator and artist than 90% of you its time re-evalute your life and it doesnt even fucking do it for a living. jesus christ.

How are you literally a metal slime? I dont' understand.

look i just want a thread to shitpost in dont make me write a fucking essay about it professor

it means everyone wants my ass ok?

He runs away whenever somebody tries to get close. He's shy and has commitment issues

Don't ever reply to any of my posts again

He's quick to run away
Has a lot of endurance
Gets bullied a lot by the rising stars
and is totally metal

Sorry.

get an internet restraining order then king computer

That's it kids, you're fucking dead

>rising stars
PFFFFFBAAAHhahahah mayb the only funny thing youve guys ever said

There's some real auts in this thread.

yeah like your dumb fucking anime

Gotta get that thneed boi don't matter who it from who it hurts boi I get that mother fucking thneed

Fuck you anime is kino

life is suffering

at least i can look in the mirror and say thank god i doint look like this AND THANK FUCKING GFO d IM NOT ANTHONY BIRUch

is thneed a codeword for boy pussy?

Not gonna lie, this is literally me

This is quite frankly, me.

id be depressed if i worked for wario too

Nothing is more satisfying than killing him.

good luck i bet its hard enough for you to lift yourself off the chair

donot pretende be ME..... iam ME ONly me.

It's pretty shitty being held back by that fat fuck. One of these days I'll get my own game, you'll see!

Tell that to me irl and not online.

You are half correct though. Its Saturday and i feel damn lazy.

He is just like me.

>Tell that to me irl and not online.

all you faggots do is shit online bitch. go drink a soda.

I prefer beer.

I could go for a soda rn tbqh

cool off with a sody pop :)

Too sweet for my taste.

its just as bad anyway you slob. go intimidate the dust inside of your keyboard.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

1 beer a day is prob more healthy than 0 beer a day.

nice fuckin anime reaction image did you pull that one out of 9gag

>Its Saturday and i feel damn lazy.
you have been "lazy" every single day for like 2 years and that goes for not only you but every single one of you punk ass retards.

This guy is a fucking idiot.

Hey I have a full time job, guy.

woops forgot pic

yeah with lv1 stats lol

honestly all cartoons are garbage just kys

i know its watching me for pennys

yeah you'd have to be disabled to post the same thing 3 times in a row

Let's summarize this
>"post characters that are Literally You the Thread"
>I literally post something that is literally me
>OP sees the image and gets insulted taking it as a personal attack rather than a thread theme
>I literally do the thing in the image multiple times because it is literally me
>OP's fragile ego won't let it go knowing shitposting is the only way he can ever affect anyone's life

>>OP's fragile ego won't let it go knowing shitposting is the only way he can ever affect anyone's life

yeah you seem to be taking it pretty hard

This guy is a fucking idiot who didn't say I'm not wrong

is the dog contorting in this gif a metaphor for your turrets syndrome?