A LIE WILL REMAIN A LIE

A LIE WILL REMAIN A LIE

Dark Souls 2 is the best

This dude's dialogue is tortured gibberish. They were probably trying to express something with it, I don't think they were deliberately being obscure and pretentious, but he just sounds stupid.

We'll never find out what happened to the Bearer of the Curse that escaped the cycle will we?

>They were probably trying to express something with it, I don't think they were deliberately being obscure and pretentious, but he just sounds stupid.
it is impossible to know what souls character you're talking about out of context

There is no path. Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark... what could possibly await us? And yet, we seek it, insatiably… Such is our fate.

"Bearer-"
"Seek-"
"Seek-"
"Lest-"
just let me upgrade emerald ho

FEEBLE

WE WUZ LEGENDARY SORCERERS N SHIET

>MY SPELLS ARE TOO GOOD FOR YOU
What a dick

TURN ON ANTI-ALIASING

What was his end-game?

I didn't even realize he was black until a couple months ago

And he's voiced by the same guy who voiced Frampt and Kaathe.

What a terrible fight.

>Dude, Nashandra got a lot of backlash
>LETS MAKE AN EVEN WORSE FINAL FINAL BOSS EVEN THOUGH WE HAD GOOD DLC BOSSES

I guess being part of a free update meant they didn't give a shit.

>Dark Souls 2 is the worst
Fixed

he proved to himself that it matters more what a man is and not his weapon, he became one with a dream.

>good DLC bosses

Goddamn I hate that they wasted budget and time on the """""challenge""""" areas+bosses, I can't defend those even if the main paths were good.

Yeah I just said those were shit

That area was so fucking horrible. I don't think I've ever been so relieved in a Souls game as when I beat those cats in my first try and didn't have to wade through that snow slog again

>DS2fags will defend this
>DS2fags will pretend DS3 is just as bad

I haven't seen anyone defend that shit except with the BS excuse "muh multiplayer focused area"

It scared me the first time he appeared, wasn't expecting the bonefire to explode

Nah, DaS 2 has plenty of bad shit to it, but it also has good bits as well. Overall, it's not a game that I would ever look to replay or enjoy replaying.

He fucking died, and so will you.Thats the story.

We never find out what happened to any of the protagonists.

hating DS2 is a meme
literally nothing wrong with the Scholar of the first Sin edition

>I don't think they were deliberately being obscure
Seriously? You think Aldia's lines were actually supposed to be understood relatively easily?

i played all ds games, i unironically hate DS2. it was so bad i almost quit the series.

Slayer of Demons either gets to leave Boletaria after the Old One is put to slumber or he, I presume, becomes the thing that Alant became.

Chosen Undead either sets himself on fire or ushers in an Age of Dark, which has him presumably ruling the world.

Bearer of the Curse sits his ass down on that Throne of Want and the doors close in on him, but what that means is anyone's guess. Or he just walks away, but things are left vague.

And Unkindled Ash has 3 choices: link the fire yet again, choose to let it go out, even though the Firekeeper says that she can see fire in the distance, in the darkness, or you can take the flame into yourself, which presumably doesn't let the fire ever manifest outside of your physical shell, thus maintaining the age of hollows/men forever.

Aldia's not that complicated. Most of his dialogue is just "keep going, I'm mysterious"

DS2 had shit PvE until DLC; builds and replay features are good.
DS3 has shit PvP and weird build balance and not the same replayable features - but the base PvE is consistent and doesn't suck ass.

Both feel rushed as fuck by NamcoBandai.

What;s wrong with these? Apart from the snowy areabefore Lud and Zallen.

Majula still best hub

>Cool Ranch Smelter Demon
>3 man gank squad in a game with floaty controls and worthless poise
>Fighting 2 of the same boss you've already killed after going through one of the worst areas in all of Souls
>All of this in paid DLC after the developers said they had no plans for DLC
You see the problem here?

>worthless poise

That's not Dark Souls 3.

indeed

The base DLCs were great. Those 3 areas were just some extra assets they shoehorned in without really thinking with with the excuse that they're for the "multiplayer community"
I doubt most players really bother beating them after their first playthrough.
It's really lame but not exactly something to get upset about considering no one would care if they were never there to begin with.

>Poise is shit in Dark Souls 3
>Still more useful than it was in 2
DS2fags will never recover

>final boss is an upscaled previously unused asset
worst boss in the series

>final boss is a helpless, harmless blob man
>fanbase cries about it if you mention it and tries to assert a boss you can fight midway through the game is the real final one

nah

>DS3 fag suffers terminal brain damage and forgets Grave tender Great Wolf and how AoA has less content than each 1/3 DS2 DLC

Enjoy your single ring, single miracle and trash frost reskins lol.

No, you're just slow.

At least they had the courtesy for to reserve the rehashy shits as the "optional" parts of each area.

Felt more like a King's Field game than Souls which is always good

Pretty sure the Throne of Want is just a chair built on top of the First Flame. Locking yourself in (your only choice btw) is ostensibly identical to linking the fire in DaS1.

Pretty sure Dark Souls 2 is made by a completely different team on a tight schedule and the story didn't matter because Miyazaki didn't work on it.

I can dream that the story was 2deep4me and not distilled shit

and that's why it was better than any of the pseudo-story from the other games

>inb4 muh deep symbolism

Why have you posted a blank image?

>pseudo-story
My dude, ds1 has one of the most interesting stories in almost any video game I've ever played. The PLOT on the other hand is different. But once you put the pieces together it's brilliant

From a pvp point of view, dark souls 2 had the most variety by far. Absolutely every weapon would work, you never knew what you would find in the arena next match. Magic was fun, viable, and didnt require retarded amounts of investment. It was a glory age for pvp, and das3 doesn't even come close to it.

Prove me wrong

>. Absolutely every weapon would work
I like DaS2 but fuckoff with that noise, it was a garbage meta with shit like monscim that was flavor of the month thanks to the wildly inconsistent patches. Factor in durability issues and SM and good lord did DaS2's multiplayer have issues.

why?