You're going to buy my next game when it comes out in the spring, right, user?

You're going to buy my next game when it comes out in the spring, right, user?

But it's Kevin's game

Call me when Bleublanc gets a game.

Your games are mediocre and your spinoffs are liquid shit

It's Ries's game.

What spinoffs? Ys vs Sora?

Bleublanc already has the most appearances of a villain in the entire series

IT'S
NOT
YOUR
GAME
YOU
BRAINLESS
BIMBO!

does it even have a release date

>no handheld release
Pirate it is then

I already have your games, but I'll buy Kevin's game.

Were you seriously playing SC on your PSP in 2015

Trails games localized by xseed don't get release dates until right before they come out. They give maybe a week or two warning at most

Be honest, if you're still using a PSP in 20-fucking-17 you'd be pirating it on that anyways.

If this sells well will XSEED localize the Crossbell arc as well?

josette is best girl

I would assume so.

How hard is a nightmare first playthrough of The 3rd?

I will acknowledge Josette's outfit in 3 is super cute

Vita

>if this sells well
Lmao why would this sell well when SC had abysmal sales?

Just a heads up: The canon manga that tells things from Loewe's POV just had its first 2 chapters translated.

>what is a Vita
>playing JRPGs on a PC

>announce it's going to be released only a few days in advance
>complain about sales

I'm not going to even buy your first game.

>abysmal
40kish isn't abysmal for a niche series like this. Especially when you consider how text-heavy it is and the fact that it's a direct sequel to the first game.

Announcing the 3rd three centuries ahead is not going to magically make sales good when nobody has played SC.

Stop stealing from the church you secularist brainless bimbo

Doubtful. Localizing Sky was an extremely painful process with very little gain and Crossbell games are even longer.

If you own a vita and it isn't hacked then you're just a retard. If it IS hacked then you would be pirating anyway since the game would only be available digitally and I assume hacked vitas are locked out of the PSN. There's absolutely no reason to release digital-only games on the vita anymore.

>with very little gain
Trails is up there with xseed's biggest selling games ever nigga. Stop making shit up.

Xseed isn't a huge company. They don't need 300k sales.

Aren't there fan translations coming out anyway?

Sky SC sold pretty poorly at the 30 buck price point. I think its sold better as it dipped down to around 20 in sales though.

Nope. SC had almost 30k sales very early, way before it ever went on sale. At most it sold 10k on steam during sales.

Zero is coming, Ao was planned back when zerogmonkey was in charge but now that he's out, it's anyone's guess.

In the first couple months it was on sale, steamspy was reporting 5k sales. I know because I kept an eye on it because I was hoping it would do well, it didn't. It did about as poorly as Napishtim.

>In the first couple months it was on sale, steamspy was reporting 5k sales.
LOL nigga no.

I was watching that shit like a hawk. You are completely off base.

im buying Rean's game instead

Zero will be out this year, but the translation was done by multiple people and is extremely literal, to the point that the new project leaders are have a very rough time editing it to readable.

>Spring
I need it, is it coming out that soon?? Shit I need to replay Second Chapter. I need to see that beach scene again

It's been "spring 2017" since they announced the localization, and at the end of January they posted an update saying the game is still on track for a release in that window. So, yeah.

>the translation was done by multiple people and is extremely literal
This is how literally every professional translation project works. People do a raw translation that then gets edited into more normal english and then a thorough editing pass is made that corrects typos, enforces consistency of voice and makes sure the dialogue fits in the space constraints.

So what's the verdict guys? Is the guy in the back Crow or le dark flame shadow Rean?

It's clearly rean in edgelord mode.

No I'm going to buy Crow's game

They gave an update about a month or so ago saying that the translation was all done and they're on to editing it

So I'd guess late March/early April

>holding what looks like an orbal gun
That's definitely not Rean

Obviously zombie crow.

I have zero doubt that they're bringing him back for the fujos after CS2 dropped the confirmation that ouroboros has a way to revive people.

That close? Dammit I need new pants. I need to apply for leave so I need a confirmed release date for this!

Will we have another 2 months of daily trails thread once it releases like usual?

Hopefully

I just finished playing through FC and SC for the first time this week so I'm just waiting with nothing to fill the void until it comes out

Read the Ring of Judgement short manga and listen to the drama CDs.

Chests were also fixed like 2-3 months ago so you can 100% that now, too.

>Ouroboros has a way to revive people
They're gonna bring back the original breakout fujo character, Loewe

pls no

let the dead lie

Would be a stupid move, Loewe would just be a massive threat to them since he's one of the few people capable of keeping up with their biggest guns and no longer has a reason to work for them. He wouldn't be a fencesitting flipflopper like Sharon.

Ouroboros is retarded but not THAT retarded.

Yep. Currently at the Jenis Royal Academy in FC - loving it so far. Joshua and Estelle's romance is going to be cute to watch develop.
It all feels refreshingly lighthearted. Im not finding the amount of dialogue oppressive like id heard, but maybe thats because i read a lot.

Ah, so you'll finally get to the first bits of actual plot!

Enjoy the ride, user. It's going to be a comfy one.