I̷̼͈͔̦͍̮͖̍̌͂͐̑̃̂ͭ̂ͨ̄͌͐̾̄́͡ͅT̡͙̰̖̫̟̑ͬͬͮ̑͗ͬ͆̂̕S̵̛͕̱̬͎̖̳̤̺͎̘̥͚̜ͬ̀ͪ̏ͤ̌̋̂̿́ͨ̎ͫ̍̓̇̅͜͝͞Á̴̘̗̗̰̱̟̤͓̩̻̉̉̑̍ͮ͌ͦ̔ͨ̈́ ̥̪̘͕̫̝̗͔̺̗̲̱͚̥̼̒̌ͪ̍̕͡M̟̞̻͍̱̠̤̭̺̩̬͇̦̄ͣͧ̌́̓̄͗̑͑̓̐̍̽͘͘͟͡͝E̤̻͇̮̝͈͕̠͍͚̫̠͍̜̗̼͉̳̅̓ͣ͐̓͠ ͕͕̠͕͔͇̣͓̤͔ͪͤ̄̍͝M̶̶͖̻̺̘̙͍̞̾̀͑ͩͮͦ̏̔͆̐̌̒́͌̆͐̿́̕A̱̫̜͉̲͖̤̳͍̥̺͈͙̮̳͕̠̖̐͑͑ͨ̅ͤ̇ͦͮ̋ͤ͋͢͠R̷̡̢̝̲̬̠̲̖͓̟͇̗̯̻͇̆̿̋ͤͫͮ͆̓́̅͞͝Ỉ̴̡̡̫̳̘̥̭͍̠͕̗̯̬͉͍͌͋̈́͊ͨͭ̅̀ͤ̌ͤͦͦ͆ͨ̍̃ͅȮ̵̢͎̥̫͚̩͉̟̩̣͎̹̗̞͍͎ͩ̂ͣ̃̉̽̊̄̍ͮ̑̅ͫ͗̂ͦ́̚͠ͅ!͖̺͓͇͈̟̹̭͔͔̪͆̃ͭ͋́̌ͪ̃͊ͫ̐̕͞͝͝͠
̧̧̛͈̟͎̭̠̘̻̗̬͚̜͈͓̜͊̒͐̐̾W͖̭̗̱̮̣̼̻̥̤̣̱̪̩̾̄̒̾͆̓͗̍̑ͨͪ̈ͯ̾ͭ̿̂̀́ͅȂ̸̧̳̻̲͖͖̪ͬ̈̌ͣ̐̑ͮ̅̑̒ͮ͜H̛̘̞̮̤̱̹͓͍̎ͬͫ̆̅ͪ̚͘͠Ô̢̪̬̻̪̭͙̲͎͎̬̟̇͐ͯ̔̓̓ͮ̈͌͘̕͠͞Ǫ̧̖̘̝̰̝̗͈̭͖̱̦̬̘̳̝̤͈ͤ̿̈́͌̈́́̚̕͡!̢̫͔͖̜̯̒͆ͬ̓̃̍̕ ̷̵̢̥̻̼̗̝͇͕̼̘̞͎̝̫̫͗̽̈́ͭ͘͢Y̵̥̱̠̠͖͖͇͉͚̩̼̝̜͚̰̹͊͆̽ͧ̍̈́ͬ̽̏̈́́͒̃͑̍ͪ̀͢͠ͅȊ̬͇̱͍̱͇̳͈̲̭̪̫͈͐̄͒̏̓ͮͨ͑ͯ̆̀̽̒ͧ̇̏ͦ͂̀̕ͅP̢̛̥͍͇͍̳̞̫͕͔̮̥͕͇͉͙̠̤̭͑͆̽ͬP̵̢̹͙̣̬̦̣͚̯̮̭̜̯͕̫̫̺̏̀̏̍ͮ́ͬ̿̇̔̿ͪ͘I̢͈̰͇̘̼̗̓ͦ̌ͩ͛͂́̎̔̿̔ͧ̌̄̐ͣ͑̇ͦ͝Ȇ̴͔̺̯̩̞̫̭͙̳̦̫̤̭̖̮ͧ́̎ͧ͒͂̌ͨ͜!̶̶̛͚͚͖̥͔͕͕̦͎͚̯ͪͧ͌̈́̃ͭ̍̉̉̂̀̚ ̡̨̛̪͕̳̹̾͛̏ͫͨ͌B̶̢̠̫̮̘̺͚͎͚͎͕͈͇̹̱̮̮̞͎̺͐̈ͤͫ̊ͩ̂̓́̓̐ͨ̉ͤ͜͜I̛̼̜͎͔̜̥͔͉̺̱͙̊͂̒̋͐̌̾ͣ̽̉ͫͧ̇ͪ̈́̽͗́̀ͅͅN̷̫̖͈͇̬͓̱̻̗͖̤̻͍͂̾̒ͯͩ͒ͣͭ͑̈̇̏͐̀͘͢ͅG̸̟͙̣̙͓͇̊̈͋ͪ̇̀̾ͣ̆̓̂ͯ̍̍̍̇̕!̸͖̦̟͚̲̱̲̭̲̮͇̻̿̉ͫ͆͌ͫ͟͜ͅ
̷̯̼͈͉͓̞͖͎̖̥͚̰̺̭̼̐̋̔ͭ̉̒͒ͨ̏͌͛͞͠ͅ1̧̼̟̠̰̹̏̌ͣ̅ͯͫ͗̓͛̌̍̒̕͢͢͡-̴͓̯̖͇̾̈͋ͮ͒̃̌̅̎̈ͨͦͫͮ͒̾̈́͜͠Ư̵̡̳̪͈̤ͫ̊ͮ͛́̈́P̢̧̜̣̟̖̪̱͉̰͓͔͂ͧ͒̏ͧ̉̓̾ͦ̇͌ͬͪ͊̃̄ͫͅ!̡̫̺̟̱͖̙̱̪̘̩͊ͪͮ͒ͣ̊̉̂ͪ̈ͣ͛̈́ͯ͗͝ ̛̠̬̫͔̬̝̺̿ͪ̈́̄͟͢͡1̷͉̺̟̫̙̘̖̖̻ͪ̿̒̿̓́̿ͧ́ͯ̅̊͐̋ͦ͝͞-̷̼͕̖̭͚̭͚̩̣̉ͫ͆͌̂̈́̈͆̄̈́̈́͋̂̄̈̋̀̚̚͠Ǘ̶̻͎̩̣͖̰̭̝̠̮͉̘̬̤̞͙͚̏̏̓͛̊͑̐̃͂̃͋́̚͡P̨͈̼̼͍̲̜̯͈̦͐ͭ̆͒̇̊̃̊̒̀͘͢!̛͉͕͖͓̙̲̘̙̥̹̭͎̞̐̀͋͋͑̆́̈̐̾̃̈́̔̐́ͅ

Other urls found in this thread:

marlborotech.com/Zalgo.html
eeemo.net/
stackoverflow.com/questions/6579844/how-does-zalgo-text-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAAHOORROR

wait a minute...

*wahoos eternally*

BUT

Is this loss?

mario sunshineI̷̼͈͔̦͍̮͖̍̌͂͐̑̃̂ͭ̂ͨ̄͌͐̾̄́͡ͅT̡͙̰̖̫̟̑ͬͬͮ̑͗ͬ͆̂̕S̵̛͕̱̬͎̖̳̤̺͎̘̥͚̜ͬ̀ͪ̏ͤ̌̋̂̿́ͨ̎ͫ̍̓̇̅͜͝͞Á̴̘̗̗̰̱̟̤͓̩̻̉̉̑̍ͮ͌ͦ̔ͨ̈́ ̥̪̘͕̫̝̗͔̺̗̲̱͚̥̼̒̌ͪ̍̕͡M̟̞̻͍̱̠̤̭̺̩̬͇̦̄ͣͧ̌́̓̄͗̑͑̓̐̍̽͘͘͟͡͝E̤̻͇̮̝͈͕̠͍͚̫̠͍̜̗̼͉̳̅̓ͣ͐̓͠ ͕͕̠͕͔͇̣͓̤͔ͪͤ̄̍͝M̶̶͖̻̺̘̙͍̞̾̀͑ͩͮͦ̏̔͆̐̌̒́͌̆͐̿́̕A̱̫̜͉̲͖̤̳͍̥̺͈͙̮̳͕̠̖̐͑͑ͨ̅ͤ̇ͦͮ̋ͤ͋͢͠R̷̡̢̝̲̬̠̲̖͓̟͇̗̯̻͇̆̿̋ͤͫͮ͆̓́̅͞͝Ỉ̴̡̡̫̳̘̥̭͍̠͕̗̯̬͉͍͌͋̈́͊ͨͭ̅̀ͤ̌ͤͦͦ͆ͨ̍̃ͅȮ̵̢͎̥̫͚̩͉̟̩̣͎̹̗̞͍͎ͩ̂ͣ̃̉̽̊̄̍ͮ̑̅ͫ͗̂ͦ́̚͠ͅ!͖̺͓͇͈̟̹̭͔͔̪͆̃ͭ͋́̌ͪ̃͊ͫ̐̕͞͝͝͠
̧̧̛͈̟͎̭̠̘̻̗̬͚̜͈͓̜͊̒͐̐̾W͖̭̗̱̮̣̼̻̥̤̣̱̪̩̾̄̒̾͆̓͗̍̑ͨͪ̈ͯ̾ͭ̿̂̀́ͅȂ̸̧̳̻̲͖͖̪ͬ̈̌ͣ̐̑ͮ̅̑̒ͮ͜H̛̘̞̮̤̱̹͓͍̎ͬͫ̆̅ͪ̚͘͠Ô̢̪̬̻̪̭͙̲͎͎̬̟̇͐ͯ̔̓̓ͮ̈͌͘̕͠͞Ǫ̧̖̘̝̰̝̗͈̭͖̱̦̬̘̳̝̤͈ͤ̿̈́͌̈́́̚̕͡!̢̫͔͖̜̯̒͆ͬ̓̃̍̕ ̷̵̢̥̻̼̗̝͇͕̼̘̞͎̝̫̫͗̽̈́ͭ͘͢Y̵̥̱̠̠͖͖͇͉͚̩̼̝̜͚̰̹͊͆̽ͧ̍̈́ͬ̽̏̈́́͒̃͑̍ͪ̀͢͠ͅȊ̬͇̱͍̱͇̳͈̲̭̪̫͈͐̄͒̏̓ͮͨ͑ͯ̆̀̽̒ͧ̇̏ͦ͂̀̕ͅP̢̛̥͍͇͍̳̞̫͕͔̮̥͕͇͉͙̠̤̭͑͆̽ͬP̵̢̹͙̣̬̦̣͚̯̮̭̜̯͕̫̫̺̏̀̏̍ͮ́ͬ̿̇̔̿ͪ͘I̢͈̰͇̘̼̗̓ͦ̌ͩ͛͂́̎̔̿̔ͧ̌̄̐ͣ͑̇ͦ͝Ȇ̴͔̺̯̩̞̫̭͙̳̦̫̤̭̖̮ͧ́̎ͧ͒͂̌ͨ͜!̶̶̛͚͚͖̥͔͕͕̦͎͚̯ͪͧ͌̈́̃ͭ̍̉̉̂̀̚ ̡̨̛̪͕̳̹̾͛̏ͫͨ͌B̶̢̠̫̮̘̺͚͎͚͎͕͈͇̹̱̮̮̞͎̺͐̈ͤͫ̊ͩ̂̓́̓̐ͨ̉ͤ͜͜I̛̼̜͎͔̜̥͔͉̺̱͙̊͂̒̋͐̌̾ͣ̽̉ͫͧ̇ͪ̈́̽͗́̀ͅͅN̷̫̖͈͇̬͓̱̻̗͖̤̻͍͂̾̒ͯͩ͒ͣͭ͑̈̇̏͐̀

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on these two?

op is pic related
marlborotech.com/Zalgo.html
eeemo.net/

so you're the fucker making my google translate go haywire

this is legitimately amazing every time I see it.

I know this is outta left field but

I always wanted to know the technical aspects of this font/text. how do they do it, exactly? obviously it seems too chaotic to be a native part of the code for this site, so I don't understand exactly how its done (I know the zalgo text generator site)

im also curious about all the other fonts I sometimes see being used in random posts from time to time. how do they use them?

Quick rundown on them:
>Bowser bows to the Marios
>In contact with Chozo
>Rumored to be psychic type Pokemon
>Control Sarasaland with an iron fist
>Own castles and pipes all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient Hyrulian bloodline
>will bankroll the first cities on Hocate (Mariongrad will be the first city)
>Control the Mushroom Kingdom crown
>keep the point system down
>keep minus world off the maps
>keep the space pirates under wraps
>hold back the electric Pokemon
>keep invincibility a star
>own basically every mushroom eating research facility on Earth
>first designer amiibos will be Marios
>both brothers said to have 200+ Intelligence Points
>ancient Chozo scriptures tell of two plumbers who will ascend from pipes and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecidented technological progress with them
>The Marios are in regular communication with the angels Pit and Palutena, forwarding the word of God to the people
>They learned fluent Japanese in under a week
>The twins are 25 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all games from Hanafuda cards to the Mario 128
>The Marios will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace, and wahoos

Is this from Voynovich manuscript or something?
Looks fake btw.

Fill my eyes with that double visiooooon

>The Marios will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace, and wahoos

from Know your meme
>the text is an abuse of a Unicode feature that enables the user to combine multiple superscript and subscript characters into a vertical line

>Mariongrad
it's extramangrad you filthy toadsheviks

oh, interesting, thanks
I have never gotten a straight answer to questions like that.
ive asked that question many times and no one ever replied

shoulda occurred to me to check a place like know your meme or something of the source

stackoverflow.com/questions/6579844/how-does-zalgo-text-work

W̨̼̤̪͔͎̣͍͒̌ͩ͊̅͗̆ͮ͐͘͝A͓̟̥̳̯̦̲̠͔̭̗͍͌ͤ̈́̇ͤ̐͒̐ͩ̓̅̓ͦ̏̀͝͝ͅ-͚͖͚̯̺̱̹͔̭̠̻͔̮̼̗̠̇̂́̀́̚͠ͅH̛̘̘̭͈͍̬̬̱̤̹̘̝͖̺̥̳̞̑͑ͪ̒̆̃̊̾͢͞O̡̥̠̲̣̪̺̜͉͖̠̹͗̑ͤ̆ͧ̇ͣͭ̑ͨ͂̄̌̎͌͘͡͠O̹͖̝͔̰̯̞͔̗̞̪̺͈̊̎̓́̊̾̓͞!͖̲͍͚̼̱̝̮͉̪̻̗̤̣̻ͭ̆̈̽̏̕͜ͅ