Be jealous, fuckers

Be jealous, fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-oqO4eceqhQ
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is a broken woman with a mommy complex. Why would I be jealous?

So, are you done re-rolling for your waifu and ready to play the actual game?

What am I supposed to do with leftover SP after I make a hero learn all their skills?

snort it

Yes, and she is already overpowered. She does double hits so she does upwards of 30 even when going against the opposite of her weapon.

What's the point of speed? Is that how many units you can travel?

>Have Hector, Lyn, Elise, 5 star Caeda, and 5 star Fae
>All without spending a single cent
I think it's you who needs to be jealous. Enjoy your purple cow.

But I didn't spend any money?

Add me

>just rolled 5* linde while trying to get another robin or azura
Hows linde?

Having 5+ speed or more over the opponent lets you attack twice.

Glass cannon. Really good.

Really good attack and speed. Has some good utility too like healing adjacent allies after combat, sacrifice heal, and give adjacent allies res.

>sweetie
>protection provided by a women
>Eldest princess when clearly 18

Fuck this game I'm glad I don't play virtual TGCs just like I never played real TGCs

>Mobile games
You are the cancer that is killing the industry.

This is
I'm still not sure what game it is all I know is I'm not interested

Why on earth would I be jealous?

Camilla is shit tier. I'd be jelly if you had Hector or Robin, but I'll make due with Nowi for a tank right now. I can't roll a mage to save my life though, Leo/Robin/Linde/etc elude me. Once I get one I can finally drop Sakura.

That's fine. I'm saying I have a higher amount of higher quality things while also not spending money. Most people would be suspect. Again enjoy the cow.

I have her and hinoka and they are shit. Seriously considering rerolling.

Also, randomized stat gains on a mobage? Fuck this.

Female Corrin turns into a deer dragon? I got the guy version and I feel ripped off.

It is just a trick, all 5*s end up having the same average stats for that character usually with one stat a little higher and one a little lower.

I was thinking about turning Fem Corrin into a 5star when i get enough feathers.... I wonder if it would be worth it. I need a good blue and a caster, and her speed debuff and attack buff seems nice. Though its hard to pick her over getting a Robin up instead.

Is there a SRPG where a character double titty slaps opponents?

Don't feel too bad, she's the worst dragon by a pretty wide margin.

How long does rerolling take?

Adult Tiki says otherwise

>0x2

Every Brave weapon user ever. They all have naturally shit ATK and a weapon that makes matters even worse with the lowest Mt in the game.

If you had Hinoka and Camilla that would be a good pair, though. Hone Fliers gives +6 ATK and SPD. They'd still get dumpstered by Taco though.

user... Camilla's a fucking shit.

I have her and I know.

Shes okay... Not as good as Hector. main problem is she gets wrecked by most of the other focus characters.

>tfw enjoying my purple cow, lobster, taco, dragon loli and Effie for free
feels pretty nice

Thanks user, ill keep that in mind since i need someone to replace 4star cordelia

Narcian or Camilla?

Well you should tell everyone in Advanced your secrets because I've seen five or six adult Tikis in there today alone but have yet to run into a FCorrin past Intermediate.
That's because every single focus character except Robin is one of her counters.

Why? I already have two of them molesting Veronica.

More like the rest of your team is shit and has no synergy

>Camilla is a bad unit now
She's been crushing every mage and lance user I've fought and the unhindered movement is really useful. She's no Hector but she's still pretty good.

Nacian is will crush any lance user easily but axes will be annoying any sword will destroy him, Camilla can handle swords and axes slightly better since she gets two attacks right off the start.
I haven't used Nacian but looking at his skills I'd say overall Camilla's probably better

Get Effie to 5 stars and replace one of the Camilla's and you've got yourself one solid team

just pair Camila with azura and she would be god like

>settled on 5* and 4* Camillas after rerolling for hours
>got 5* loliTiki on second roll
>ever roll after that was just 3* garbage
why god

>he thinks Sup Forums would be jealous of its slut

Please, we've all had a turn

I prefer Effie

youtu.be/-oqO4eceqhQ

Literally never played fire emblems and I hate rpg and mobile games but I'll download this just to see what I get.

So who would you say is the best starting people to get

>he can't click tooltips on the stat screen

Mobile gamers.

Who do I promote to 5 stars, Fae or Cordelia?

Also, how do I live my life with 2 Takumemes? One of them has as much health as my Roy (who is only good for taking it in the face) but occasionally can't even hurt knights. The other one shits out damage but pees him if Hector makes eye contact.

Roll until you have at least one of the following:
>Hector and one other 5 star
>Takumi and one other 5 star
>Hector and Takumi
>Three 5 stars that aren't Hector or Takumi

Getting any of those should set you up for the rest of the game and if you're lucky you'll roll another 5 star in a later roll. Id also recommend getting to 20 orbs before rerolling.

Taco is not for knights unless you get his health really low and use vengeance. Knights are probably the one thing he generally struggles with

Nice.

She's not really a caster, she only has 1 range

>Do 2nd five pull since starting
>Robin animation
>3*
>Final orb is red
>Tiki animation

FUCK YEAH

yes pls

Got two Camillas
first +Spd -Def
second +Atk -Spd

Which one do I keep I need help

I fucking hate Camilla. I've been trying since release for Hector and I've gotten Camilla like.... at least a dozen times now.

+Att to overcome Brave weapon

I've rolled so many times I have no idea how many but Ive rerolled many times each day since release and I still have not seen Hector.

So can I combine them now?
the +Spd one is 40 and +atk is 1

All of the base 5* units with no rate up are insanely rare because there's such a large pool of 5* units to pull from, and half the time it will be one of the featured units.

Yeah, I have been intentionally pulling from Legendary Heroes because Camilla isn't one of the focus heroes, so Hector and all the other 5*'s should have an equal chance of pulling but, nope. I've literally got every single other 5* green person except Hector. And each of them multiple times probably.

Ive honestly probably pulled like... 200 green orbs, if not more and rerolled like... 80 times?

I've pulled Lucina, Marth, Roy whenever there's NOT a green orb but there's a red, and each of them multiple times. But Ive never pulled Lyn either. I think I had a Takumi like the first couple rerolls but that was before I had any idea how good he was.

At this point I don't want to just settle for anyone else because of how much time I've put into rerolling for Hector and the only reason I wanted Hector so bad was because he's legitimately bene my favorite since GBA fire emblem. he was the only one I voted for in the poll they did. Sigh.

Jealous of A character. Or is she in B now ?

what units are considered infantry? i've done 6-5 on extreme with lyn, daraen, olivia and lissa and all survived but i didn't get the achievement.

What do you guys mean by reroll? Can you really close the app if you don't like the characters you get from orbs and try again? Your orbs don't disappear?

Only sword, lance and axe users who aren't armored or on mounts count.

You can't just close the app, if you're on Android you can go into Applications and Clear Data and then try again. If you've linked it to your nintendo ID you'll have to go into settings within the game and wipe it and THEN clear data on the device.

thanks.

>tfw Galaxy S3 broke and was gifted an iPhone

Pretty sure you can't do something like that on iOS I assume. Fuck this phone.

Meh, post again if her growth is bless by the RNG gods, otherwise 5* means nothing.

Just close the app, delete the app, then reinstall it. Not that bad

What's the best way to level up since 20+lvl?

Youd probably can at least just uninstall and reinstall. I dont know about deleting just the data on iOS, sorry.

Arceus?

Already have her on level 42, why should I be jelous?

here. Just got ANOTHER fucking Raven. Seen him at least 3-4 times in 5* version and a few others for 4*. It seems like Hector should have a 12.5% chance as long as you get a 5* but apparently not.

Just use nox

>other focus characters.
>five red
>archer
No fucking shit sherlock. You gonna tell us a level 1 will most likely lose against a level 40 no matter color too?

enganging in combat against slightly higher leveled units. duh.

>got zero 5 stars on my first 2, 20 orb pulls
>decided to grind up another 20 orbs.
>got two fucking lucina's on the same pull.

I raged. fuck this game

But now you can pick the one with the better nature and then fuse them.

why not reroll?

>game crashes every 3 minutes on my Samsung Galaxy S3
>they could have just offered the game also as free 3DS title
Why is Nintendo so fucking stupid?

how do I know

dont like doing that.

Plug their stats into fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

You can tell who's bad at strategy and has shit team synergy by who says Camilla's shit and who doesn't.

People are still playing this? I got bored after the first day.

I dont know they're both low def high spd?

>it's this bait image again
My Camilla also does zero damage when fighting units 8 levels above her

To be fair Hector is flat-out one of the best units in the game. Also most of the other focus units are reds, reds with falchions and Takumi so its only natural that they all fuck her up. Camilla destroys Robin and can sometimes defeat Taco if she gets the drop on him though.

Still S

>Fire Emblem now has IVs
Now all it needs are shinies (swimsuits) and variable stat breeding mechanics and I can finally kill myself.

>Still S
I do not comprehend. Her stats are low, her weapon's weak and her skills are meh tier at best. I fought a 40+10 version of her yesterday and she was fucking hitting 7's on me, that's pathetic.

depends on what you want if you want azure be prepared for a weeks worth of rerolling
if you are talking about the first stages about 10 mins including dl

Yfw Camilla + Azura synergy

It's probably only a matter of time before we get alt costumes, although they're probably going to add more characters before then.

Sacred Stones and Ike's games are shoo-ins given that Ike won the poll and how Eirika is on the title screen, the real question is whether units from 4 and 5 will get in because those have never had any official representation in the US.
>tfw a remake of 4 would absolutely be censored to shit

No.

>she was fucking hitting 7's on me
>Level 50 Camilla that has probably 50 ATK
Calling bullshit unless she only attacked Armored Characters.

Camilla > Tharja desu

Why does every fucking chink have 4+ 5*. I have summoned a shitton of heroes and have ONE fucking useless 5*

just put tiki in your main team

I'm pretty hyped for Santa Lily Micaiah

Because they use money or re-roll like mad.