Is there any director besides Yoko Taro willing to literally shit and play with the emotions of PC gamers like the...

Is there any director besides Yoko Taro willing to literally shit and play with the emotions of PC gamers like the trash they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCrzJdF8Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoko Taro plays with everyone's emotions

t. Just got done with the 2 DLC

enjoy getting banned

None apparently. Taro is the only dev who literally does not give a fuck about sales, and if it involves fucking off the entire PC crowd just for shits and giggles, he would do it. I mean, watch the steam announcement video again. He was literally mocking Valve. Thats how out of fucks he is.

That's just how Taro treats anything he likes

I just wonder what SPARKED him to bully PC gamers this time.

Did he get fend up with seeing all the "THIS GAME IS SHIT UNTIL IT'S ON THE PC" stuff on the internet and decided to mess with them.

No. He was fed up with all the people pestering him on twitter about the release date on PC despite saying over and over that Square handles the releases, not him.

But that would imply Taro likes PC. I bet the man never touched an OS beyond Windows XP.

So what happened? no PC release?

Frankly, couldn't blame him. I'd do about the same wether it's PC Gamers or Console Gamers.

>Taro is the only dev who literally does not give a fuck about sales

How is he still around? As I understand most of his games have been niche.

SE has been pulling out the steam logo from their ads and the game is two weeks from release and not a word about PC yet.

Im pretty sure he makes games as a hobby at this point.

I mean, why would SE indulge him?

>I just wonder what SPARKED him to bully PC gamers this time.

I mean, it's the worst community out there. The most cancerous vile petition-beggars and yet the most entitled and snobbish. It really shouldn't take long for anyone to get fed up with that combination of traits.

There are people like Yosuke Saito he adore his work and support him. Square can't tell Saito no when he wants to work on these crazy projects because he brings in so much money with Dragon Quest

No I think he means "Why does Square Enix continue to give him resources?"

Yakuza links.

Wow fuck this fanbase, they just couldn't wait fuck them.

PC version would get pirated on day zero.
They want to actually make money by selling it on PS4-only first for a month or so (perhaps even 6) and then do the rushed PC port.

Even without piracy the PC version would only sell a portion of the PS4 version, AND a large part of that small ammount would be 50%-75% discount sales. PS4 is the clear priority and the PC version is merely a secondary thing to make 20% more profit, but they aren't going to prioritize devs for the port before the relevant console release.

Lol PCucks blown the FUCK out.

>mfw pirating Nier Asstomato on my PC in a few weeks and there's nothing consolebabs can do about it

>last consolepleb standing in his religious anti-PC war
>you can pre-order PC version on SE website.
>last thread exposed underage retards who don't even know what pre-order means

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download
pretty pathetic desu

2018 schlomo

The fuck did I miss?

SE cancelled the pc release on Steam.

>official Square Enix video only mentions PS4
>again|

So....summer 2017 on PC then

It was just a prank bro

you can preorder the new south park game since last e3. that sure came out quick, right?

>consecutive posts

I almost feel bad for the pcucks and having their dreams slowly grinded to paste like this

>Бeз нaзвaния
Fuck off to gulag cyka

>Samefag: The Thread

heres 2B final form
should have bought a ps4 to avoid getting spoiled

'EAD LOIKE A FOKEN ORANGE

That said, anyone that played Nier or Drakengard 3 and didn't come away not wanting MORE is a faggot.

>Let Sonyggers gloat for months about muh 'sclusive
>"LOL also on PC"

>Let sonyggers gloat for a few more months about no PC release date
>"LOL PC release same day"

TRUE DESPAIR

have fun getting spoiled though during the six months wait

>ugly
>dumb
>sjw

Wish I've never seen her face.
Now I can't unsee it

>he's threatening now

Wew how dangerous

I sure wonder what the user dumping pics of the news girl is trying to accomplish
nobody gives a shit about her personal cringy stuff

>EOP thinks he's not getting spoiled come the 23rd
kek

related how

where is her entire lower jaw tho

I cant believe I went into this game hyped as shit to absolutely loathing the game, its creator, and its fanbase.

Thanks Sup Forums, you saved me 60 bucks + shipping fees and DLC

>spamming Rekka

jesus did she turn you down or something?
Talk about a jilted lover.

>I cant believe I went into this game hyped as shit to absolutely loathing the game, its creator, and its fanbase.

Why's that?

think about it as guro spam

Anonymous, stop being gross. Being a tsundere for someone that's a 4/10 is gross.

Like shit, whadda think we're gonna do because you're spamming her images? Go raid her? Go bully her? Congratulate you on revealing the next great satan.

Shit man, it's the middle of the night on all the continents that matter. You could be focusing on something better.

Not on PC therefore absolute shit

I just noticed something. The game takes place in 11945 and in March 10, 1945 there was a firebombing in Tokyo

uwu game is shit anxway

>acting like paladin

This is not your facebook hugbox

NEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCrzJdF8Z4

lol
Trump is such a weenie

Nothing, it's just yet another Sonycuck thread.

Everyone acting like edgelords, contrarians, consolewar bait at every opportunity since last August, and Taro's "humbleness" that just rubs me off the wrong way, to a point I feel he's being douche because he can get away with anything.

Seriously, these threads are so fucking fractured between jap only weebs, plat fags, sonnygers, taro elitists, DA-tier shippers and pcucks that going through them makes me vomit. Not even Nioh threads are this bad.

I'd rather guro spam. I can go outside if I want to see peoples' ugly mugs.

>Me
>A white knight

Fucking hilarious. I don't give a fuck up that red head cunt. I just think it's even grosser than you're wasting your fucking time on a 4/10 like this.

Shit though, you might be European so our 4/10 is like a 19/10 for you guys that's why you're so focused

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

She probably cuts her hair to make that baby 9S feel better about seeing the girl he met literally one day ago.

Once again sidekicks ruin the action in a Platinua Games title

>I don't like a game because of it's fanbase
Go be a hipster faggot somewhere else.

what's your pic from?

>typical sonyggers playing games for the story
its a fucking platinum game why even bother with videogames go straight for the books anons

Are you retarded? The one with short hair and fucked up body in the trailer is 2B.

>excuses

Fuck off white knighting retard.

Sonyggers did 9/11

no its drakengard writing

This place went downhill like crazy and people who said Sup Forums is always shit is just being contrarian edgelord. I fucking despise/v/, it magnify the shittiness and downplay anything even remotely good.

I cant remember last thing game related that I genuinely enjoy. Fuck this place fucke me for staying.

Top kek, dumb secondary scum.

>That OST
>Those new bosses
>2B's YoRHa rebellion route outfit

MUH

Whatever makes you feel better. I'll pray that you actually get to fuck her if that makes you feel better, since you'd probably enjoy that stanky pussy.

Why would her body have identical damages to A2's? The scene right before they show off damaged 2B is of A2 walking up to 2B and picking up her sword

Feels to me like Square had no idea what the fuck they were doing when they announced the PC port with the whole PC gamer article backtracking bullshit and Gio Corsi calling it a playstation exclusive during PSX.

I expect they wait for neodenuvo.

It will affect your opinion of the game though. Whenever I see 2B, I see autists at Sup Forums slinging shit at one another with Taro's grinning faced faded at the background. It will take heavy doses of bleach to wash away Sup Forumss impact to me about this game.

It's a cavia game first, the just got platinum to make some gameplay and shit for normies

I think the problem is with you, buddy. Stop being autistic and taking Sup Forums so seriously.

gameplay is for normies, i see

Look at her gloves
Look at her dress in the scene with Pascal
It's A2

Yes, there is a gameplay in Drakengard/old Nier. But it is clearly not for fucking normies who can't understand real video game kino

actually every Square Enix game is gonna have Denuvo now so you'll have to wait a while

old days: you make cool game, anyone who could afford the console would buy the cool game. sony/microsoft/sega/etc. may have even asked you for said game.

now: you make cool game, people who prefer consoles buy the cool game. valve permits you to sell your game on their platform after an upfront fee and 30% of your sales. a fraction of pc gamers buy that port which was so annoying to make. a larger portion look at the steam store page smugly, anxiously awaiting the day it becomes 15-5 dollars so they can buy it. another larger portion anxiously awaits a crack. you all laugh at denuvo like "HA! ANOTHER GAME CRACKED! AND IT ONLY TOOK 8 MONTHS!" every single DAY that a game cant be pirated is more sales. every single day at release. so DRM is fucking mandatory for all new games. you also have to watch it like a hawk, because cheaters have already started griefing other players on day 1. also your game is getting terrible reviews because its only SLIGHTLY better than the console version, and it doesnt work on their amd phenom with a 560ti and it's YOUR fault. make sure that 75% off sale is soon too, because if the new meme game comes out before then youre fucked.

PC gaming is all the worst aspects of gaming. meme games soak up all of your attention, besides the free skinner box games that get 95% of all money and playtime. youre the worst when it comes to MUH GWAPHICS! you arent good at playing games at all. you have fucking zero appreciation for any video game history or progress. you steal games and then spend hours on Sup Forums saying "you see, its not a bad thing because...". you who choose instead to suck valve's dick are barely better because you buy 50 million dollar productions for 7.49$. you even advertise that fact (for free) on Sup Forums for hours a day. games need to be made, and making them needs to be worthwhile. but youre their audience now, and you do nothing but spew shit and give the bare minimum in return.

There was never a steam logo IN their ads. That burden of proof is on you, you gibbering faggot, for bringing it up.

And what makes you so incredibly retarded, is that you can PREORDER IT RIGHT NOW ON SQUARE'S WEBSITE FOR A PC VERSION.

her hair is slightly different and she's wearing the "apron" thing A2 wears
it's actually A2 with an haircut

>being desperate to whiteknight ugly dumb bitch

End yourself my son.

>WOOAH TARO IS SUCH A MAD MAN XDDD

Tarodrones are even worse and more pathetic than Kojimadrones.

Not only ALL of his games are fucking trash, all drakengards are literal feces and Nier is extremely mediocre 4/10 fantasy shit that is worse than any Final Fantasy game but his plot and characters are on par with shit tier gameplay as well.

>B-BUT IT'S SO HARDCORE NICHE CRAZY TARO'S GAME IT'S COOL
>THE LESS PEOPLE """UNDERSTAND""" IT THE BETTER
>MOMMY I'M SO ELITE TARO'S GAMES ARE LIKE LIKE UHHH VIDYA ART HOUSE AMIRITE MOMMY???

well you could preorder it on the square website but you can preorder so much shit. I was able to preorder versus 13, last guardian, KH3 years and years ago. Preorders get removed too

there are really people who have emotional responses to fucking video games? lol

It's probably just coming out later, since it's still up on the store page.
They just want to drive attention towards the PS4 release so people double-dip.

Tarodrones are the best people, actually.
The worst are anime posters, my dude-man

This is what Im getting to. The snob Tarofags thay go "BE REDDY FOR TARO'S EBIN WILD RIDE GUYZ :DDD" have got to be the most obnoxious people Ive ever met. At least Miyazakifags sometimes admit that Miyazaki is a hack.