Playing TF2, casual matchmaking

>playing TF2, casual matchmaking
>enemy team is full battle medic
>some autist on my team starts getting really angry at how stupid they're being and tries going full tryhard
>medic army beats us 2-1 in a storm of Blutsauger syringes
Why do people get so mad at other people having fun, Sup Forums?

Because if you lose at your best to people who are just messing aroundlol then you feel like a fuccboi

But you can't beat a team of full medics, unless you snipe them from afar.

>Why do people get so mad at other people having fun, Sup Forums?
is this really the right place to be asking that?

I think I was just in this match.

T

Shit.

The main reason I keep coming back to TF2 is the way how you can win even if you are not trying, you still gotta have good aim but even Cowmangler+Bison Soldier can wreck a team if you do it right.

Of course there's the kid that goes apeshit and starts trying hard and most of the time failing.

>Why do people get so mad at other people having fun, Sup Forums?
Because a lot of socially stunted kiddo and fat worthless neckbeards have literally no redeeming qualities in this life whatsoever. As a result, they tend to tie up inordinately large amounts of their ego in video games. Vidya is their last salvation. This is their last chance to actually not completely fail at something in life. Every single match is a matter of life and death. Literally EVERYTHING is on the line. With all that said, you can imagine how they react when they lose, especially to something stupid and gimmicky. It's a sudden and unavoidable reminder that video games, just like everything else in their lives, are just another thing they fail at.

>inb4 projection
>inb4 u mad eccksdee

Think about it this way
You just spent 10 minutes waiting in a queue to play a 5 minute game. A bunch of goofballs fucking around and probably even laughing on mic kicked your shit in
Now you have to wait 10 more minutes before you can play another round

Matchmaking ensures only the winning team has fun. Of course the losers are upset, they spent 15 minutes on a game and didn't even enjoy it.

This.
Not saying the tryhard wasn't a faggot but matchmaking is the cancer that created him.

Boy I wish this wasn't true of me, but, it is.

Wish I had the guts to self terminate, but, I don't.

I just hope you'll forgive me for wasting your air.

I'm not the OP.
Again, sorry for existing and wasting your time with my posts.

I have no idea.

The game is 10 years old. Doing unconventional things is a great way to renew interest in the game. Running around on a team of all medics, gunning the enemies down in a hail of blutsaugers sounds like a lot of fun. More power to such people.

>I'm not the OP.
Nobody said, or even implied, that you were. You are pretty triggered, though.

I am?

Yeah, otherwise you wouldn't be replying. You can tell yourself that you're just "trolling" but really you're just trying to soothe some assache.

doesnt seem like it to me T.(To)B.(Be)H.(Honest)

I'm not trolling.
I'm not being sarcastic either.

nerf when

>OP is another low rank shitter trying to justify his badness with "lol i wasn't trying, i was just playing cause im bored"

Show us your deviant art account OP

>play TF2 casual
>play normally
>if the match takes too long start fucking around
Casual was made to fuck around in

You can never win on Sup Forums
If you admit you suck, you get laffed at and spammed with git guds
If you show you are average, same
If you are gud people scream LOL AUTISM LOL NO LIFE LOL GO GET LAID
Why even bother at all m8s?

I read this in soldier's voice.

You can't inb4 your own post you dummy.

why not.

Sorry but only OP can't inb4.

because the new unranked competetive killed the game and people are angry that there are no official casual servers

>not dancing the payload all the way
F2p casual detected

Alternatively you could make valve care about the game again.
Halloween used to be hotly anticipated. Now it's just shit.
Dont fuck up this update valve...

>killed the game
????????????????

number of players/profit =/= good or living

>people like and continue to play shit
no

"killed" and "dead" in video game lingo is universally taken for talking about low/no playercount

tf2 is the best multiplayer FPS on the market nigger, don't let your opinion on the release of MyM when you quit influence what you say on Sup Forums if you haven't actually been playing recently

Yes

I've been playing tf2 since early '08. Its not MYM that drove the game down initially. It was hats, a double edged sword.

some stuff released was neat; most was garbage; and valve cared little for the game itself after they had jane doe's dressup

RIP the Weeabootique

reminds me of the election

What is dota and CS:GO?

use nohats mod. the game is perfectly fine