What should be the asking price for my Sega Saturn. Perfect condition with pic related controller...

What should be the asking price for my Sega Saturn. Perfect condition with pic related controller. Games I have are virtual fighter 2,virtual cop, Daytona USA, Die Hard Trilogy,Die Hard Arcade, Nuclear Strike, S.C.U.D., Sim City 2000, Last Bronx.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5wvWuGBLMA
retrorgb.com/romcarts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep it nigger

Like $100 those games aren't very desirable

Nuclear strike? Never knew that was on the Sega Saturn. That has to be the best version

Yea I did just play virtual cop with the laser gun and had a lot of fun. Plus my dad like playing Deep scan on the dis hard arcade game. Just remember trying to rent/buy games for it was always such a pain in the ass.

>die hard arcade.

Why the fuck are you selling that awesome game you dumb fuck.

It was until the later missions that felt impossible to my 12 year old self.

>virtual fighter 2
>virtual cop

I'm just seeing what it would go for out of curiosity. I just found a bunch of stuff in my basement. Found a working N64 and seeing how long I can go in Facility now.

I can't really sell the, because I remember how much fun I used to be able to have with my dad playing them. He's still alive but can't retain any new things out of unwillingness. Also the fact he probably has onset dementia. We were driving home from John wick yesterday and he drove into oncoming traffic...rough times ahead

Timed ones or train/convoy? was tricky. I used to love the strike games. I definitely need to replay these games especially the Saturn nuclear strike

All together? you might get 120 bucks

>tfw here in taco country can't even sell a motherfucking gtx 750ti
I just want my fucking money, dang it.

I can't recall. Does one in Russia were you are trying to stop other Helios from blowing up landmarks sound familiar?

100 bones and not a cent higher

Get a job, paco.

I get money from rents, but I still want my money. This brick is useless when I already got a 1060 6gb.

What is considered the best Saturn game?

Radiant Silvergun

yeah that one got me too

fucking Sup Forums is too underage

Agreed, this VR meme needs to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5wvWuGBLMA

That's the timed one remember it being hard

A local store has one for £50 and I'm seriously considering picking it up, but the games are so fucking expensive.

Can you get one of these m8
retrorgb.com/romcarts.html

Is 30 underage?