I really don't know what everybody else keeps meme'ing on about. Aloy looks very cute and attractive...

I really don't know what everybody else keeps meme'ing on about. Aloy looks very cute and attractive. Even moreso with the headband.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXwDA3nS3Hs
youtu.be/xCEDlpaUXVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it either. She looks fine. Then again, I am not interested in the game, at all. Positively or negatively. Neutrality.

If she was a short stack or dwarf

She looks okay, she doesn't need to be beautiful.

>PS4 exclusive
this is the real problem

>(She)

i don't know what kind of boys you know but keep it to yourself

I just don't understand why Western developers seem hellbent on giving their female characters manjaws. A lot of these designs wouldn't even be so "bad" if they'd just stop flattening out the chin and jaws. When someone inevitably says this they always instinctively go for the
> "muh beauty standards fuck you shitlord" argument
but that doesn't explain why in real life I rarely ever encounter women with jaws shaped like that. It just looks off.

She has beady eyes, a bloated face and a small neanderthal skull. Find a picture of her from head on and you'll see.

That's a man, baby

She looks really fat faced.

>She

>female characters manjaws
>female
There's your mistake

Manjaw is not a flaw

youtu.be/oXwDA3nS3Hs

It's called having shit taste, it's okay little buddy you'll hopefully grow out of it.

>Sonyfans will defend this
>people on Sup Forums will buy this
Why?

She looks like a man.

youtu.be/xCEDlpaUXVE

Voiced by Will Forte?

so you guy games based on one video ok bud

>manjaws
here's something you may find surprising - real women don't look like 14 year old russian hookers with tiny jaws, mouths and noses, as your pedomorphizing weeb culture would have you believe

now go ahead and hang yourself you worthless degenerate

>two hour long mandatory tutorial
>long unskippable cut scenes up the ass
No thanks

>unskippable cut scenes
you have any facts on that

yeah well she sure isn't pretty.

*bashes your skull in*
What was that? Oh wait, you can't talk because you're all fucked up.

I think the problem is the concept art of Alloy looks really good, she looks like a semi-attractive women, but you know that when they decided to push it as a Feminist Action Game and few "diversity hires" later they fought to change it

you gay bud

I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION

Indeed, there's no difference whatsoever friend :^)

Why do you want Dan Schneider's sloppy seconds?

nice tears

>Manjaw meme

I found a woman you might like better, weebs.

did i SAY there is "no difference between a man's face and a woman's face"?

read my post again you dumbfuck

Alloy has always reminded me of someone and I could never put my finger on it, but now I remember.

>tfw you can see the girl's jaw from the back

you must be one blind bitch

Sup miranda

No, you just claimed that just because I consider something a "manjaw" that I'm a weeb pedophile that lusts after 14 year old hookers.

But you were just baiting in the first place, so that's cool

>western """women"""

Off to >>>/reddit/ with your cringe

I'll admit she looks better in this picture.

the FeMC from Brave

so anything you dont like is a manjaw

we could've had this

>that pic
has a western dev EVER designed a decent looking woman?

Fuck you Sony
>Feminist push with Insomnia and Guerrilla Games

>making movies like
>Pixels
>Ghostbusters
>Emoji Movie

Where is my PS2 era Sony?

>omfg manjaw
>wtf neanderthal brows
>giant disgusting nose
>too realistic

She looks like a fucking bloated cherub.
People actually think this shit is attractive.
The 4 women on the top right need to be forcefully sterilized.

Being identifiably female is sexist.

yea and you look even more stupid

>you will never marry kate

(S)he looks like (s)he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

looks like male hahaha

This

epic memes bro

>i dont know what this means but i just spout it lol

she WILL be mine even if it means the end of me

are you fucked in the head

I love this hair color.

$0.1 has been transferred to your account.

What happened to this?

different game

>that pic
fucking disgusting shit m8

Too problematic

cry more

The thing is, some women can have some very defining jaws and it's not really a detractor at all IRL. That's just how people are built.

But for some reason, even when devs try to mimic this, it looks really fucking jarring. Something I otherwise wouldn't mind at all IRL is just blindingly distracting in video games and CG.

This is why I will always prefer a more stylized/cartoony look to my games over striving for a creepy uncanny valley. Shit NEVER looks right

CUTE

SHE SO CUTE OMG

She reminds me of Moosefix, so she gets a pass.

I mean, if they were going with a more stylized look I can understand, but what the fuck made them go for whatever the shit is they wound up with.

It looks like Battlefield Earth shit. Every female character doesn't have to look like a waifu; I'm totally fine with rugged shit or even unappealing shit. But make it at least look interesting

Jesus Christ kill it

seriously -- i would have bought the game if she were pretty. i would have bought a mediocre game just for the pretty girl

i know you're in here, devs, and i want you to listen. i will put it very simply, too.
i bought tomb raider because of the pretty girl. it's a mediocre game, but the pretty girl sold me. the same can be said for a lot of nip (japanese) games. you must realize that your target audience are MALES who want to have SEX with FEMALES. most people, in general, like attractive things. it is OKAY ("okay" as in "it is fine and okay to do so") to put attractive, cute females in your games

>m'manjaw
>unsheathes katana

Is that Willow? From the critically acclaimed movie Willow?

>he keeps posting this fat cow
you know how I know you're American?

The point is they were clearly capable of creating something that looks female before.

you retards think anything is a manjaw

can someone explain kstew's attractiveness for me? i keep fluctuating on my assessment of her looks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

i really dont see what the big fucking problom is dont she have the manjaw you retards are bitching about

this shit is sad im out of here

It's one of these.

i think her bitchy personality makes her look less attractive sometimes

Ew, gross

she's an ugly dyke, she's not attractive

>Sup Forums in charge of having taste in women

Clearly you virgins haven't even caught sight of a real woman. Let me enlighten you.

who designed the new character? who is the source of all our troubles?

She has a chubby teenage girl face. Plus her eyes are too close together. The hair is not helping her look either. Not feminine enough really. She looks like a NPC, not a main character.

When the game finally launches she will look like this? Cause her face keeps getting deformed every new screen is released.

>amy schumer

holy shit are you even trying any more

Sorry, they're more interested in getting the non-existent dollars from the non-existent new fanbase they are failing to attract.

>fat
>small chest
>flat ass

She is truly cursed

you retards keep posting this shit that looks nothing like her are you retarded or something

>from the non-existent new fanbase they are failing to attract.
Because they're attracting a real fanbase instead.

Look at how objectively better she looks by just trimming the corners of the jaw, everything else including the length of the jaw is still the same.
The exact same face minus the corners.

Did this fat cunt move to Canada like she promised when Trump won? I know she and that literally who lesbian in some HBO show both promised to, but I didn't see if they followed up on that promise.

not him, but i don't get it. pls explain