Are games art?

Are games art?

I don't know, post a game first

Maybe

Not that game. This game.

yes

Pretentious nonsense about first world problems will never be art, faggot. Get your girly sissy game out of here nubitch.

This one was, from it's art style to it's voice acting to engrossing game play. An emotional roller-coaster and one of my all time favorite games.

Stop it user you're making Max cry

I consider Silent Hill 2 to be a work of art, yes

>it's
Fucking ESLs.

Is art games?

Fuck off. Nobody gives a shit about third world shitstains.

Did you save Chloe or the town?

I'm sorry, my phone, no bully.

Chloe.

Max has no idea if killing Chloe will fix anything, Bay is metagaming bullshit and lazy writing

are breasts soft?

Fuck off both endings are terrible.

>Not the rape/murder

Right around 2008 when Sessler and general fagboys started asking this marks the hard decline of gaming and those who play games
Women who went their whole lives talking down to 'gross gamer nerds' started playing call of duty at chad parties and getting triforce tattoos behind their ears

You mean this one?

Art is subjective so anything can be art

this post can be art

She's already dead.

oh fuck off

this is the exact opposite of whats true

It makes it clear that keeping chloe alive is whats causing the disasters anyone that played the game should know this

Wrong.
It was the Prescotts that caused the storm.

That was scrapped.

I have no idea, but I'd rather they weren't considered art. Always attracts the worst kind of people, and vidyia doesn't need that.

Some are, not that one though.

no

because of budget reasons

You have visions about the storm before you meet Chloe.

The Prescotts were confirmed to know about the storm until EP5 retconned it

The storm is a constant in every single timeline, even those where Chloe died.

The whole logic of the final decision was that Max had to undo her powers by going back to the "first" photo (also a plothole, she took this photo after retracing her steps the first time she got her powers), not because Chloe needed to die at a specific point in space-time, that's dumb as shit.

The Witness is art, for the graphics and the concept, the rest isn't