Tfw solo queue

>tfw solo queue
>get into a team where everyone else has their mic and are talking
>finally, a group of players communicating, consider adding them after the match
>they keep moving in front of my Reinhart shield
>they keep trickling in
>"OMG, JUNKRAT'S ULTIMATE CAN CLIMB WALLS???"

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vt9InNn3aR
vocaroo.com/i/s04N2Ov1zboj
i.imgur.com/ZYtIdnS.jpg
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1qLRUNsp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to heal someone!

How the hell do you make junkrat's riptire climb up walls?

I've missed so many fucking majority of the enemy team to team kill opportunities because of not knowing how to do it.

>team is on voice chat
>they only use it to insult each other and not to coordinate team movement at all

No clue.

Press jump near the wall, similar to genji and hanzo's wallclimb.
Anyway you shouldn't be playing junkrat in the first place.

>looking for competitive fps
>expecting team work and communication
>playing overwatch and not rainbow 6 siege

Overwatch is a casual game

>enemy team bundles up like a bees in a hive, if you even poke at them you have to deal with at least a 1v4
>meanwhile I cant even get 2 or 3 others to even GROUP UP WISS ME
like dude
its anubis
their spawn is RIGHT THERE. even if we poke in and kill a few you cant do shit unless theyre all off at the same time.
you either group up, lose, or have someone make a miraculous teamwiping play

you jump into a wall
have you never played a video game

>rainbow 6 siege is not a casual game
most game are casual friendo

>5 years ago playing TF2 making call outs like where Spies are and stuff
>For 40 minutes two guys begin insulting me but I ignore them and keep playing
>Finding anything they can to abuse me in voice but I keep ignoring them
>Ask a friend if I sound effeminate
>Says that I sound more effeminate than average guys
>Fast forward to OW competitive
>Befriend someone and get the courage to finally talk to them after 2 months
>Ask them if I sound effeminate or generally gay
>"You sound very girly"

And that's why I don't use voice chat anymore. I play better without talking anyway.

>solo queueing
>ever

user you a cute

>its another "i can go rein but im the worst reinhardt ever trust me...i mean i can go rein but i dunno i suck as him......anyone wanna rein?" episode

Just stop being a faggot and say you don't want to play Reinhardt full stop. Goddamn.

>join match
>you are on the retard team once again
>DEFEAT
every
fucking
time

make a vocaroo

>Keeps asking everyone if he sounds effeminate

They probably never cared until you brought it up, stop being so self conscious about it ya little bitch.

Everybody has a reaction to non-average voices. Mine is manly but at first people either say I sound older or that I sound like a pack-a-day smoker.

Keep using mic until you don't care anymore, there's a lesson to be learned there.

kek

I don't think anyone I'm friends with cared from the start, but they said that I sounded like a guy for sure but just girly sounding or at least effeminate sounding.

But it means a lot in a public match where you can get all types of shitters who are looking to make fun of everyone for the sake of having fun through trolling themselves.

I feel like I'd disappoint you all, I don't sound *that* girly, just a bit effeminate I'm sure. I'm a guy, not some try-hard trans trap.
Plus, I wouldn't know what to say anyway.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

>I wouldn't know what to say anyway.
navy seals copy pasta

>Plus, I wouldn't know what to say anyway.

Hey you sound like the kind of guy who doesn't mind me talking about how much pussy i eat. So check it out, I eat pussy more than a coyote let loose in the suburbs. I eat pussy more than your wife thinks about throwing away her ring. I ear so much pussy that Leonardo DiCaprio's about to do a documentary about pussy disappearing across the globe at an alarming rate because I ate it all. I visited Japan back in the 80's and they invented pac-man after they saw me eating pussy up and down the street. Then i got some revealing emails from this pod of dolphins and I stopped visiting Japan after that. Long story short i eat more pussy than the incinerator at a PETA kill shelter and your comment made my dick softer than a white dude's prison sentence.

... Literally what? I'm not going to say that.

I'll try this

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vt9InNn3aR

No matter how many times I tried to re-record to not make it sound so bad, I think I'd just never wind up posting it because of the whole 'you hate the sound of your own voice' phenomena.

Honestly that was difficult to read.

Be honest with me Anons.

Consider suicide

I'm sorry.

MUH

siege has awful dynamic to it, for the longest time you crawl around and then you are supposed to be sharp af in an instant

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vt9InNn3aR
You sound like a girly version of ron weasly from harry potter.

My condolences

Why?
Sounds like a good choice.

Why?

I don't know how to take this.

Is it at least acceptable or fitting if I'm a gay faggot?

>Join comp game
>Genji/Mcree/hanzo/widow insta pick and locked
>Defense
>One tank
>No healer
Loss

your voice is very light, yes, but that's not really a problem. You really do need to work on really committing to what you want to say though. Otherwise you'll sound like pic related

again CUTE

>hey guys im so shy hehe do i have a girly voice? stop bullying me i totally hate all this attention
Getting real sick of this shit

Make another one. Try to work a moan somewhere in the script.

>attacking homomora in solo queue as lucio
>couple people actually talking about the game in voice chat
>poking at the choke like a bunch of idiots but with a rein shield to retardproof them
>someone calls for a 'big push'
>speed boost into sound barrier past the choke
>die alone because I was the only one who actually went in
>'where are the heals?'

Your voice sounds like you paced around the room and did breathing exercises to build up some kind of internal pressure just to squeeze it out of your tight as a newborn esophagus being constricted by nerves and years of early age negative reinforcement from your step dad trying to hear the news over your fucking crying.

At that point all you can do is
>understood
Anon9001 switched to bastion(was Lucio)

>vocaroo.com/i/s04N2Ov1zboj
Had to test it.

Thought this was an overwatch thread and not a /soc/ vocaroo voice thread

Well I barely talk, as I've said. In all my life really, but now I can't unhear my own voice being tagged with that guys face and that's a nightmare on its own.

No.

Because it's nerve wracking as fuck to talk to strangers and I'm an autismo fucklord.

[Citation needed]

10/10 mate I liked the pause for a quick sippy.

>ITS NAWT A TUMOR

My sides have torn off from laughter. What accent is that?

Finnish.

Raise your voice and put your microphone further away from your mouth. That or put a sock over it.

Your voice is not in any way cute to someone that isn't attracted to dongs or anything. Either stop this crusade for attention or come out as gay.

I can't seem to find the part where you pick healer

pro tip
go into your sound setting and open the properties of your recording device. Under the "Listen" tab, check the box that says "listen to this device."

This will immediately play back what you say. Just keep talking to yourself and getting to know your own voice. Own that shit.

I am fucking gay, I'm a gigantic faggot who's a degenerate that wears thigh highs, but that's not the bloody point. I want to be able to talk without someone grasping at the idea of tirelessly insulting me just because of the way I sound.

There's so many times where screaming "This fucking genji is behind us" that could've saved so many matches but it's exactly what the replies to my voice are that make me think it's best I just stay silent because I guess I'm prime target for dickwads.

>that wears thigh highs
Proof?

can you record yourself saying 'bow down to your senpai' in your most gravelly, australian voice?

thanks in advance

You responded to the end of my post but did you actually take my advice?

Everyone gets made fun of for their voice online. Get some thicker skin you vapid poof.

>I am fucking gay, I'm a gigantic faggot who's a degenerate that wears thigh highs
am i in Sup Forums?

You can only blame yourself for playing games for children/casuals.

I'd have thought being a target for wads of dick is your dream.

>for the longest time you crawl around
You're playing the game wrong slickmustard.

>i.imgur.com/ZYtIdnS.jpg
That's the only one I ever post because of the degenerate memery of the succubus (male) shirt.

No that's weird, but that brings a question I forgot to ask.
Do I sound Australian? Because I am.

>Get some thicker skin you vapid poof.
Well, you're not wrong there. Maybe me posting my vocaroo is my attempt at trying to do exactly this because I'm trying not to be depressing, miserable with no self esteem or self confidence but it's hard and I'm trying.

Linux will never be as advanced as Windows in terms of gaming

please do it

do it for the children user

they need to hear you say 'bow down to your senpai'

Undefendable attention whoring at this point.

>pic

Obvious from the very first post.

Are you that fucker who spammed their Redbubble for a few days, trying to hock those shitty meme t-shirts? Because you look like it

Nice thighs.

Show your boipussy.

Yeah it always happens but at first it's just answering shit questions and then suddenly they're posting pictures of themselves in women's clothes with objects inside them bigger than my head.

CUTE AUSSIE VOICES

would smash

>join match on defense
>pick Bastion because I'm decent and know good positioning
>halfway into the game I die and cannot respawn
>try changing heroes, nothing happens
>my team gets their shit pushed in and I feel horrible
>guy at the end of the game jokes that the glitch happened because I picked Bastion
>tell friend what happened later and he says the exact same thing

>Coming into these threads and not expecting it

at this point he's one of the few whose posted any discussion, where are your vocaroos?
add some something or fuck off if you know how these threads go

I don't get it. What happened? Hack?

>he's

No need to speak in third person to be this upset, poof.

>attention whores always ruin video game threads with /soc/ shit so it's okay

Game-breaking bug. I'm still not sure what caused it. The respawn progress ring filled up completely and just stayed there.

How come faggots can never stop attentionwhoring?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1qLRUNsp3

I want to fill someone with holes from my syringes! I want to shoot Mercy out of the sky! I want to throw a biotic grenade on her and prevent her from healing while Genji throws shurikens in her face!

Did they have a Sombra?

Thanks Blizz

I think they did, and now that you mention it I think I got hacked out of turret mode right before I died.

go blogposting to your general, suicidewatcher

>Stop talking about video games on Sup Forums! My console war thread is about to get archived and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

>File deleted
I'm curious now, come back.

It was an anime girl swallowing.

>girl

its just a lewd aminu pic swallowing mayo

everyone in this thread a cute! except for 367079808
hes a fagget

You are brave user, don't ever forget that.

I made a boyfriend from gay bait threads! Then my roommate, who is my ex boyfriend got really mad at me so I had to break it off with him.

>Letting your ex control who your current boyfriends are
C... Cuck?

He's my only friend, when he found out that I liked someone, his immediate responses were to kill himself or become a NEET and move back in with his mother. The day after he just turned outright more aggressive about it and beat me up and was choking me.

is your bf cerbuz or however that tomoko shitposter spells his name?

You're definitely better off without him, Jesus Christ

>Fags aren't mentally ill they said.

No, not at all.
The main problem is that I'm a NEET and entirely reliant on him right now. Plus he's my only friend in real life and even if he is overbearing and mean to me, I don't want to be alone.

Not for being fags no, but abusive relationships are nothing new

You sound cute :3

You can find better people to hang around, the fact he knows you need him is way too useful, you should NEVER stay around people who physically abuse you like that, it never ends well

I haven't really formed a meaningful relationship with anyone in real life for years. The only reason I have any friends at all is because my ex that I live with moved me in with him sort of super suddenly when I agreed to date him ages ago. I don't really want to continue in this situation, but every time I try to improve it, he heavily puts me down and I feel like if I were to be able to move out, I'd get a bad ultimatum like before where he'd kill himself or throw away his career if I ever physically left him. I don't like making people feel bad and I hate this situation, but it's killing me!

Why do you care if he kills himself? He's fucking up your life, get the fuck out of there

Spoiler, he wont actually kill himself. He'll cut his wrists in a very shallow fashion and not life threatening just to cry wolf.

Get yourself free, his type will scream and cry for you to come back when the best thing to do is simply cover your ears and keep walking.

>they keep moving in front of my Reinhart shield

Could somebody explain WHY people always do that? Shit doesn't make any sense, goddamn.

>i just want everyone to be happy
holy shit are you an anime MMO healer?