Why does Playstation win every console gen so decisively?

Why does Playstation win every console gen so decisively?

>PS1
It had good games
>PS2
It was a DVD player
>PS3
It didn't
>PS4
It was against two of the shittiest consoles of all time

Pretty easy.

PS2 also had the best games in that gen by far.

The same applies to PS3. 360 and Wii both died after 2010. Meanwhile PS3 is still getting games.

Why do sonyggers like to pad their game lists by sneaking multiplats inbetween literally who games on their console?

All those games exclusively NOT on Nintendo

>we will never get another monster hunter for the ps4
Feelsbadman, and frontier doesnt count

Maybe we will. They've expressed desire to put MH on more consoles. Not to mention just how close Capcom and Sony are these days.

Because if they don't pad the lists with multiplats, movies and indie trash the list gets really really small.

>B-b-but ninendo!

Wow, the tables sure have turned haven't they

Most shitposters on Sup Forums are geniune Nintendrones and it's always their consoles lacking actual games.

>P5
>Tokyo Xanadu Ex
>FXXIII Zodiac Age
>Ni No Kuni 2

gonna die from all this JRPG.

Because the console market devolved into a 13 year old only territory, and sony knows how to cater well to em.

Adults are banished to play windows solitaire and flight simulator forever.

And your proof?

PS3 didn't win it's generation.

It just did well long after the gen was over. That's not winning.

>Try to Trojan Horse a blu-ray player into households
>Lose 250 dollarydoos on every sale
>Wipe out all the profits from the PS1 and PS2
>PS3 is billions of dollars in the red
>Everyone switches over to Netflix anyway

Real winners they are.

If I could go back I'd still get a 360 for halo 3.
Good times

Why does Sup Forums keep making bad threads?

>Ace Combat 7
>Nier Automata
>PS4 ""exclusive""

>generic weebshit
>one or two actually good exclusives
>everything else is either garbage or just cash-grabs using popular IPs

PS1 is alright
PS2 is pretty fun, and I play some of its games with an emulator (looking at you ZoE), and it was basically equal with Xbox
PS3 was dominated by Xbox 360
PS4 is good, but only a few games really define it; everything else is subpar

Because we're all lonely, mentally challenged, socially inept individuals that just want someone to acknowledge our existence.

The best way to do that is to come here and say things that are wrong, poorly informed, or some idiosyncratic unpopular opinion that will rustle jimmies and generate replies.

Because it's cheap mentally speaking, and you can keep repeating the shit over and over like a retard and people still fall for it.

Sony won we get it.

Who is the qt girl on the left

Meant to tag

wheres megamilk?

It's funny that I still haven't seen a Sonygger collage without 50% of either unreleased or very mediocre games.

Pic very related. that was 12-18 pmonths ago. Most of the pic is full of trash or underwhelming games.

She's the whore that got herself fired because she advertised her services on corporate-associated twitter account.

>mfw Switch's killer-app is a literal Wii U port that you can emulate on PC
>mfw Nintendrones are still touting BOTW as exclusive

>Not on Xbox One
lel

PS1 was so different to N64 I think that's just up to opinion.

I think PS2 is overhyped because everyone had one. Plenty of shovelware and multiplats. It was definitely the best overall for games but nowhere near as far ahead as the 90s kids who just had a PS2 think.

PS3 had fuck all. Everything was a multiplat or for the most part poor imitation of a better game. PSASBR / LBP / Killzone etc. It's only saving grace was that it didn't charge for online.