What is the best controller ever and why is it the Gamecube controller?

What is the best controller ever and why is it the Gamecube controller?

It's not. The GameCube controller is an unergonomic piece of shit.

You should have probably made this thread at least a half hour after playing smash.

PS4 controller is the best of course.

>garbage dpad
>asymmetrical face buttons
>1 shoulder button
>analog sticks
>c stick
Pretty poor controller.

Absolute faggots.

GCN>PS4>360>Xbone>Everything else>N64>Dreamcast

not with that shitty dpad

How underage do you have to be?

Older than you I bet.

Bit sad if that's the case.

>Squeeze a PS4 controller after a bullshit moment
>Can feel it breaking inside
Why does sony always make their controllers so damn cheap since the PS2? PS1 controller, you could swing that shit like a ball and chain. Xbox too, all gens except current.

The GC controller is great if you have manlet hands.

Try not raging like an autistic sperg.

>performing external damage to an object instead of internalizing your stress until you have ulcers like a real man
you'll grow up one day, kiddo

GCN controller is only good for titles designed for it. For those titles, there's not a single other controller that can fit the bill. It has the best analog stick and triggers of any controller, and F-ZERO GX proves it. However, it has several crippling flaws. The face button layout is shit for a ton of games, especially traditional fighters and loads of multiplats. There's only one Z button, the C-stick is mediocre, and neither stick has a pushbutton. I'm a huge fanboy for the cube and its controller, but it's not the king for everything.

As for best controller, I used to think the 360 controller was the best middle-of-the-road controller for all titles, but now that Sony finally made a controller for non-lobsters, the PS4 pad is my go-to. If the Wii U Pro controller had analog triggers, it would be a worthy contender as well.

>ds4 > everything else.
even with the needless touchpad and shittt speaker, its just so damn comfy to hold, its like grasping my own penis in each hand.

snes controller is nintendos best to date, its literally perfect for what it dose and the time it was made.

Saturn Nights Controller ftw

fate hollow ataraxia was something else

>unergonomic
With all of the valid problems with the GC controller, why did you pick the one thing that was never an issue?

gameshit controller is just a dualshock they butchered because they were afraid of a lawsuit. It has shit tier button placement and is tiny for 10 year old japanese boys.

>Gamecube
>best

>360
>undisputed god tier

why is the 360 controller considered better than the xbox one controller?

Because v is full of teenagers and the 360 was babby's first console.