What game lets me play as a sexy robot with a great ass with gameplay by platinum and is written by someone named Taro...

What game lets me play as a sexy robot with a great ass with gameplay by platinum and is written by someone named Taro on PC_____

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCrzJdF8Z4
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2999053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's right there though

>he doesn't know.

Please stop.

So I hadn't actually clicked the link to acquire my product

Nier 2 is simultaneous release, PC/PS4.

Look, I know you want N:A to be on PC soooooo badly, but it just isn't meant to be.

You have plenty of other games to play like...uh...well, I'm sure you have some games to play. You don't have to play every game that comes out, there's nothing wrong with missing out on certain things in life. You just have to find other things to make you happy.

that's obviously a placeholder date, that date hasn't changed since the preorders went up

Yes good question OP but first i need some help.
What are some good open world cowboy games on pc?

Sony always wins baby!

Yoko Taro is a meme for pseudo-intellectuals anyway

>His dick also ooggling this sexy combat droid

I cant even fathom how cucked PC is this year. All they get is shitty girly games like Berseria and Sophie while Sony gets all the good stuff.

>not having a ps4 and pc to enjoy the best of both worlds

It's like you aren't even trying.

>it... it's not real! you'll never have it! it can't be true REEEEEEE

No no no I need help more.
What are some good samurai games on pc?

For what fucking purpose? Multiplats are better on PS4 anyway.

>HURHUR PC
>HURHUR PS4
>HURDURDURRRP xPDD
Every fucking Nier thread.
Will this nightmare ever end?

Name a better video game writer then.

You know what pc needs?
A good lovecraftian type game.
Any ideas bros?

Only if/when PC gets the game, because then Sonyggers won't have an excuse to shitpost about this game specifically

Which is why you better hope for that PC release because otherwise their shitposting will never, ever end otherwise, just like Bloodborne and now Nioh

Its going to get worse. One user a few threads ago even threatened to kill Taro because of the delay. Yeah, weve officially hit death threat level now. Twitter harrassment is the next stage..pp

David Gayter

could you tell me where this is from? haha. asking for a friend.

>only when PCcucks can get console scraps so they can stop kicking and crying about not having our used toys

PCcucks are the kids that get pissed when someone gets a gift on their birthday.

>tfw been sonybrony for decades but last iteration of memestation cured me.
>tfw think consoles are cancer which everyone mistook for a beauty mark initially but now it grown too much to deny its actually a fucking cancer.

Keep PCucks out and the fun stays in.

Pretty much everyone working at Obsidian
Chris Avellone
Kojima

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCrzJdF8Z4

Jesus fuck, there's a new trailer out and all you faggots do is shitpost, I hate this place

>not being playstation + PC master race since the dawn of time anyway

watching single-platform peasants fight all the time gets tiresome

are you... genuinely concerned that a game that has been explicitly confirmed as coming to PC by literally every official source and is still available for presale on the official site won't actually get released?

are PCucks this cucked?
who hurt you?

taro's stuff ruins this game

fuhgut muh img

Platinumdrone pls go

LISTEN HERE FUCKNUGGET, SONY NEEDS THAT SUBSCRIPTION MONEY TO BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN YOUR FRIENDSLIST AND SELL YOU SHIT THROUGH THEIR STORE

And then some chucklefucks pose as PCuck every thread and shitposts it, and then more and more join in and whoops, there goes the threads

I am truly concerned that we may be coming upon a threshold where this shit posting is becoming unironic.

Gee fuck I sure hope they disable ps3 game downloads from psn and disable online for ps3 altogether to save bandwith.
plz no/spoiler]

way of the samurai

We all know sonyggers shitpost their own threads as exaggerated caricatures of PCMR. They've been doing it for years now.

This is....

When did this happen? When did Platinum Games become able to make characters that I care about? When? When did Toobie, A2, and the nerd become characters welcome in my own house?

They've come a long way from that Bayonetta drivel and I hope they never go back.

I dont even know if whos the real sonyger and pcuck anymore.

>Multiplats are better on PS4 anyway
How brainwashed can someone be?

I've got just the game for you.

>I can see all the plotholes

SAUCE PLS

>Only when sonyggers need to share their games, they will stop shitposting
Sonyggers are the kids with ADHD that get pissed when they needs to share.

we can literally preorder the game. It will come out on PC no matter what you want to believe.

Erik Wolpaw
Jay Pinkerton
Chet Faliszek

is the new trailer the intro cutscene in the final game? kinda underwhelming desu

>No Amy Hennig
The fuck are you.

I just copypasted the writers for Portal 2

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2999053

Adam and Steve are bros

Taro has become a cuck for strong domineering women recently. First we had Kaine then that slut Zero and now it's 2B. I was ok with it when it was a secondary character but now he only makes strong women as main characters.

>implying thats not what japs do and always did.

Drakengard 1/2 had no strong women and all women in them were for raping.

You, stop that or I'll call Bombito Smegmesian and xie will cure your white cis rapist male illness.

The cringiest thing about this whole post is that you seem to have spent actual effort on it.

how about you specify what makes him so great instead.

Claims and asking others to disprove you are fine and dandy, but if you cant explain what makes him good in a simple fashion yourself, you have a very tenuous argument.

>that Bayonetta drivel
I see you are a man of taste.

>bootleg dmc
SO THIS... IS THE TRUE EXTENT OF PC GAMING......

the game looks to be awful

why are you trying so hard and shilling it

can't be that you're so pathetically thirsty for a shitty 3d model

I miss the times when PC games had tons of content great gameplay and a nice story on top.
I guess those times are gone now...

Not him but Taro is probably one of my favourite writers in gaming.

I think my main reasons for liking him are the very bizarre and interesting character developments and settings, as well as his ability to create emotional moments that stand out because of how they work with games as a medium and not just writing in general.

How come nobody shitposts about the Xbone?

I guess people here consider it so irrelevant that they forget it exists

So this is the power of Sonyggers ? You can deny it as much as you want.

That's retarded, Eve shouldn' be in that paiting and neither of them should take the place of god

We respect the dead.

Japan has always been abmout submissive waifus because their males are literally terrified by working women because of their small penis and shitty carreer prospects, so they need someone that will never ever judge them and that's idols

If you can't enjoy a good femdom character you're the fucking cuck honestly

pretty sure DoD3 was a result of Square denying all his pitches except for one with a female protag, so he made it about a whore who went around the world killing her sisters.

>I-I DON'T WANT THIS AT ALL!
typical musturd