Desu vult

Desu vult
cunts

JUST

prove that people play video games for fun. all Samurai classes are more fun other factions

You know, I would be more inclined to give a shit about this faction thing if the casual multiplayer and warring factions were separate.

Arbitrarily handing out assets for both wins and losses is stupid. Having different factions on the same team is stupid. If I was taking this even remotely seriously, I would throw matches every time I saw more Knight factions on the opposing team than on my team.

D-Deus vult!

The Berserker is infinitely more fun than every other class.

t. dues cuck

That doesn't change how stupid the formula is. Once I saw how it worked, I just stopped allocating assets because I didn't feel like navigating the menu.

>i-i don't care!

Sven here

Sorry, I just want to play duels

I don't.

I just came here to complain about the formula. If I happened to pick any other faction, I'd say the same thing. Knights weren't even behind when I played and saw the system.

Samurai had the lead at first in the closed beta too
And then they were third in the final tally
pussy couldn't even include the vikings

>It's the formula's fault! We don't suck! It's those weebs and normies that push my shit that are to blame!

Man i wish PC still had games with grest story, gameplay and tons of content but i guess that's just a pipedream.

im content as long as im dumpstering the weebs in my games

k e k
e
k

Not him, but if you're the only knight on your team and the enemy team is four of them, then winning would actually be worse for your faction? The system basically doesn't reward skill, or even winning.

Real talk, both Kensai and Orochi need to be nerfed slightly to put them in line with the rest of the classes.

Orochi does a little too much damage and is a little bit too survivable.Either Nerf the mobility or nerf the damage, it can't have both.

Kensai does a genuinely absurd amount of damage. It's completely insane. He's less tough than the other vanguards, but holy fucking shit is his damage bonkers. I have literally killed a Warden from half health with a single buffed, unblockable overhead heavy.

They need to nerf warden's ungodly dash-guardbreak. Give Warden something else to make up for it, but that shit is obnoxious.

Berserker needs to be buffed. Too much stamina is wasted before any of the good parts of the class have a chance to really kick in.

Other than that, the game is pretty balanced. Brawl is unbelievably fun, but it needs to have more variety than having an Orochi on every single fucking team. Elimination is honorless trash for faggots who like to run in circles.

An 'ancient Mediterranean units' faction would be pretty neat DLC. Heavy spear units, defenders with big shields and short swords.

>They need to nerf wardens ungodly dash-guardbreak

So much this. Legit the most annoying fucking thing in existence and once someone starts spamming it against you there is little chance to break away from it.

Holy shit Nobushi is so goddamn fun to play, I've received so much hatemail from vikangz it's orgasmic.

if you backstep they have to charge the shoulder to reach you so if they start trying to you can reactively side step

you can sidestep it but if you do this a lot warden can feint shoulder into untechable gb

You think the peace keepers are okay but not the Orochi?

All of you need to customize your character better and manage what items will work the best for you.

Stamina and Attack and Attack defence are really the only 3 things you should be focusing on.
Any of you focus on sprinting are clearly a bunch of turds who are to offensive.

>DUDE POSION LMAO
Again like in the other thread FH won't last long if the blantent miss balance of factions, and giving the losing team the ability to use war assets.
Then you have the obvious reasons why weebs are dominant since Polebicth, and Kanta fag are absolutely overpowering every Viking character and killing Wardens with only Peacekeepers being a hard counter to both of them aslo

>Taking a dick measuring contest seriously
>Especially in a video game made by Ubisoft

>I'm not shit, the characters you're playing as are just BROKEN!