Dragon Ball Z

What are the best, most hard hitting DBZ games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt_Wa7F3mco
youtube.com/watch?v=yeFoz724L94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Budokai 3

first post best post.

>inb4 tenkaichi fags

Oh I'm sure there are fundamental differences between the two that would warrant the distinction.

Someone tell me how good/bad is Fusions for 3DS. I'm still getting it, but want to be prepared.

Why was Dragon Ball Online cancelled?

Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 3.

I'll throw a shot and say: Because it was barely played, which happened because the game never got an official and completed english translation.

Did they seriously not release anything better after Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 3? Those games are mad old and ugly.

Dokkan Battle

It hits my wallet very very hard.

I heard they replaced the sword accessories with sticks

You can try burst limit or raging blast

Tenkaichi 3
Budokai 3
Xenoverse 2

for the all play differently enough as well.

also while not being fighters in a sense like the others, Legacy of Goku II + Buu's Fury are worth playing for handheld action RPGs.

>Those games are mad old and ugly.

All cel shaded games are ugly.

grindy as hell, story feels very whatever, gameplay is a bit repetitive, the vast majority of characters you're actually playing the game for and would want in your team are locked behind postgame, move learning system feels arbitrary

>Vegeta still can't go SS3
>Despite being stronger than SS3 already

The little dude can never catch a break.

Burst Limit was okay but it was pathetic that it only went to the Cell saga.

so fucking great, man

fpbp

3 sucks anyway.

As it should be. Buu saga was a mistake

Yeah but in a DBZ fighter the more characters the better

fpbp

Burst Limit was promising but I guess it didn't sold well enough to sustain a sequel and Infinite World was pretty fine but I recall it releasing in the last moments of the PS2 life so I would understand if most of the people skipped it, iirc it was essentially a Budokai 3 which implemented some Shin Budokai gameplay mechanics to make it deeper but it also ruined the nice way of story telling that Budokai 3 had.

>yfw heros desperation

SSJ3 is cool just for the looks though, it was stated already that the transformation itself required way too much life energy if you're alive, to the point where the boost it gave wasn't worth the price.

In any case, there IS a SSJ3 Vegeta in Raging Blast, DB Heroes Games and Xenoverse 1 & 2 thanks to the PC based modding community.

Fuck Z, DB games are where it's at

Infinity World is basically Budokai 3 without the retarded Dragon Rush. Nobody remembers it because Burst Limit had all the hype that year.

As for Tenkaichi style, Zenkai Battle Royal looks amazing, but has been stuck in Japanese arcades since 2011.

Same user here, forgot to mention that there's also a SSJ3 Vegeta in Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 3 because their modding communities are awesome.

>It doesn't continue playing during the fight itself

youtube.com/watch?v=jt_Wa7F3mco

ESF.

Even as an free, unofficial mod - it's had more impact than every other game and I've had more fun with it than all the other games combined.

I know they've given reasons why DB characters won't be in the Xeno line and I'm fine with that. I'd rather have something like Dragon Quest Heroes. It's such a perfect fit for the series. Also everyone should watch DB Recut if they haven't already it's on Nyaa.

R.I.P. Richard Hatch
youtube.com/watch?v=yeFoz724L94

Grindy as fuck and way too easy.
Still kind of enjoyable, though.

Tenkaichi 3 is the best you fucking piece of shit

ya that really sucked. after that track challengers is my favorite. always fight to that song