Is Barneyfag dead?

So is Barneyfag dead? I've seen plenty of Pony posts that just slip by.

will you just leave the poor man alon

It's almost like he's less likely to show up in threads he doesn't make or something.
Imagine that.

The guy posts the pony shit himself and then responds to it. He's like Manly Tears without a channel to shill

Hope he's alright

we need an anti-Sup Forums version of barneyfag

can't go 5 minutes without some Sup Forumstard spamming their shit thread or derailing an established thread

Im sad because my e gf left me without saying anything.

He only posts in threads he personally makes since he's actually a falseflagging ponyfag trying to engineer the removal of GR15

Lee Goldson is a huge fucking facade, a fake persona. Barneyfag is actually several people who all play the part.

Who?

REMINDER FOR YOU, FLUTERKUKS

What's the top right celestia from? Is it an unofficial comic?

It's from the IDW comics.

oh shit they still make those when the show's on hiatus? thanks fampai

I haven't seen the show since season 2. Is it worth picking up again? I remember it being pretty fun at its peak.

He only posts in threads he makes himself. It's a known fact.
A thread appears, with cropped image, and a minute later he posts a reply with a link to the booru and begins his autistic crusade.
Tried it multiple times when he was active and he didn't reply to my threads a single time.

VIDEO GAMES.

I'd say so, the horses are still cute.

>thinks that just because they dont have a boogeyman anymore means its okay to post your cancer

get the fuck back to your containment board

Pretty much this.
Barneyfag and all the pony posts he replies to are his own actual posts. He's just one giant samefag with a very good VPN since he dodges shit loads of range bans.
Now why he does it is the question.

It's the same thing as those BRAAAAAP retards, they make the threads and then spam it with their own counter-"meme".

I'm surprised bronies are still a thing after like 7 years

They've died down a lot, haven't they?

Video games.

Season 3 is an abomination

Season 4 - 6 are alright with soe great episodes

The comics main series are pretty "hit and miss" with some "edgier plots" (one of the guys who make it acess /mlp/)

The comic mini-series are mostly SoL stuff showing different characters (background mostly) interacting

The whole "brony" shitshow is dying off, thankfully.
But people will always watch cartoons regardless of the target audience anyway, without sperging out with weaponised autism.

I see him in LOL threads all the time, but people stopped giving him (you)s.