Will this be added to the list of games that can't be discussed on Sup Forums?

Will this be added to the list of games that can't be discussed on Sup Forums?

why

honestly why do people give a shit about this game? it did absolutely everything wrong

because ERIOIRE > L.A.M.A.L

>Except providing an immersive inspection-based detective story which anyone who watched like 7 minutes of preview footage could of discerned whether it was in their niche or not

Puh-Leeeeebe

>immersive inspection-based detective story

That's a long way of saying shitty movie.

I love this game but I can't look at that picture without seeing erioire and lamal

except that you can "doubt" your way through every interview and the evidence you need to collect is literally on a checklist so you dont need to use your brain at all, and the characters look like puppets with their faces glued on, and designing an entire city with nothing in it and no side content is a waste of time

Great game that for some reason some autists here have a hateboner over.

I was so hyped for Homicide desk only to find it being your shitty serial killer deal, and nothing you do there matters cause you imprison the wrong guys and only get the right guy at the end of the storyline

I like your ass Morgan

Goodbye.

who would wiiw dluow ohw

the game fucking sucks anyways so who cares

good game, should have had multiplayer

every time

Out of all game cover mirroring, why this one in particular caught a wildfire?

the fact that they're both polar opposite has the ability to stir up some discussion about who's the better detective

>erioire
>THE DELEGATES DAHNLALD, WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES

Right looks like Ted Cruz

>tfw love noir/50s culture
>tfw this is the only game of that type that'll ever exist

it's ok

Because its the perfect mirror besides HAAH WAAW.

Haah waaw?

Halo Wars sraW olaH

Don't think I've seen it

At least the fact that you caught the wrong guys isn't revealed until the final case of homicide. Meanwhile, in arson, the opening cutscene already confirms for you that you're going to be catching the wrong guys.

>We will never get a sequel with Kelso going after the Vice squad
He's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

Klonoa?

Hidden movie reels!

The only discussion that games deserves is anyone who thinks it's good should do themselves a favor and watch Chinatown and LA Confidential, the two main movies that game ripped off.

>At least the fact that you caught the wrong guys isn't revealed until the final case of homicide.

Nah, the second I saw that guy again I knew it was him. Had to go through all the motions of going after an innocent person though because can't let the player get in the way of our fucking story now, can we?

Wait a minute, that stance...

>every Klonoa thread devolves into fur faggot
God fucking dammit, why can't i just discuss my childhood without having to go /vr/?

Mafia 2 kinda comes close to this.