How do you find time to play videogames?

How do you find time to play videogames?

Pic unrelated.

I make time, I lose sleep, I take advantage of free time between sleep work and school of possible.

I look under the fridge. it usually ends up there

At how school level are you tu allow this ?

>tfw we'll either get this cunt or macron because fillon self destructed

Fn is still there

>FN
>winning

Go fuck yourself Marine you're no better than the others

>work for 8 hours
>add 1 hours for traveling
>another hour to eat, clean + whatever the fuck you need to do that day
>7-8 hours of sleep
That's 6 hours for playing vidya every day easily

I have never been able to understand the "I work so I have to time for games" meme. I work a regular 8 hour job, and even removing an hour for cooking/eating and an hour for commuting I've still got a potential 4 or 5 hours of solid gaming time each day and still get the recommended amount of sleep

well

I must stay at my work about 9h because mandatory lunch break on site

Also commute is about 1h30 for morning and evening

Also I try to walk at least an hour a day so I don't become a blob of fat

I'm rocking that forever sexy neet life. too bad i'm getting old, bitter and tired of the shitty casual as fuck games that are coming and came out recently. Single player games are jokes.

Time to kill myself

Iif you wake at 7am to begin daychool at 8 and you finish your day at 5pm the time to come back, eat, rest a little bit, go sport, come back, eat, do your homework, you don't have a lot's of time. It easier if you're working and no more at school or in a school section that don't need much work at home than to be a fucked student in a shitty section

>because Fillon self destructed and is crashing his party with no survivors*

>rest a little bit
Why? Playing vidya is literally resting. Why do you need additional rest.

>go sport
Priorities. Do you like doing sports more than vidya? Choose one. Maybe pick one on the other day and one on the other.

>come back, eat
Jokes on you, I only eat once after work.

>do your homework
When I was still studying I could do homework in 30min or so, not that we had a lot of them though. Now I don't have to worry about that though.

I'm not a sad, pathetic wageslave lol
I sleep all day and stay up all night
I live on a couch in my parents house
I have two younger siblings who look up to me
Great example I'm setting huh
I'm 19 btw
Right now I've been playing nioh for 18 hours straight lol

you can't be a neet forever, user

Please don't remind me

But if I start resting in front of my console i'll never stop

I have days of 8 hours at school, if I don't eat before working out after a day like this I die.

It depends what you were studying and which level.

But you're right, I should chose between both, but even when I stopped sport I was still suffering from a lack of time

Depends where you live. You can pull that off in Finland without any problems. Did it for 6months or so some years ago.

I wake up at 5 if I have to work at 8. So I have around 2h to play vidya when I wake up. 1 more hour to play while I eat at lunch.

If I finish work at 6, I go to the gym, so I'm home around 8. That leaves me 4 hours to play vidya while I eat. I go to sleep around midnight.

That's over 6h of gaming every day, why do you not find time exactly?

Community college, 2 days a week for 6 hours

>5 hours of sleep
I envy you. Sometimes I try to get by with only 7 hours but after a week, I start to feel sick. 8 or 9 hours is better but I still feel drowsy in the morning so what's the fucking point.

I just fucking hate sleeping. Fucking waste of time.

>Sometimes I try to get by with only 7 hours but after a week, I start to feel sick.
I've been feeling sick for years. I'm seriously lacking sleep, but that's what meth is for.

I could sleep 2 more hours and still have 4h of vidya a day.

If someome says he doesn't have time, it means he isn't trying.

Damocles is B A S E D