What more do yuou want from me

i hit dodge etc etc, dont get greedy this faggot ruiined a perfectly good game

had about 30 tries now, iam not buying another souls game ive had enough of these games assuming you are some street fighter 2 master that can see everything coming with milliseconds to the nanosecond

just put a lower difficulty setting in so people can enjoy these games and worlds without needing to be a smash/street fighter master because desu this is the last soulesque game i will buy, i loved DS1 it had the balance just right but these games just wanrt to further alienate themselves with more and more bullshit fight rules

block nigga this isn't Bloodborne

go back to bitching on twitter dsp

great touch with each death how you less likely to play better with your spirit being broken, and eventually you cant even get past the 6 monsters leading up to the boss because you stop giving a shit.

>because desu this is the last soulesque game i will buy,

Good. Fuck off. Stop trying to dumb this shit down for everyone else, you retard. That is by far the easiest boss in the game; it has three attacks in two different phases, all of which are massively telegraphed.

Sounds like you need to die. get to it subhuman.

mate i used to play enough retardedly hard stuff on nes/MS as a kid, but this stuff is stupid, and the difficulty is artificial anyway with the damage you do, it basically sums up to doing something perfectly for 10 minutes while you whittle down a health bar

Please never play these games. Maybe then we'll get the true alpha difficulty instead of watered down piss for babies who need help even with that.

oh ffs you just put dificulty setting in that scale, is that so hard so you can grow your e-peen and get your shit trophy and i can enjoy a game

If you're finding Onryoki to be an unbeatable wall you really don't want to play the rest of the game.
Have you tried blocking? Distancing the spin attack?
I don't know how you'd have trouble with him after a few fights.

>because desu
KYS.

>Attack after his spin attack
>Attack after his belly flop

Done

>I'm bad at videogames
>Instead of improving or not playing them, videogames should cater to my needs

Entire hobby ruined. Thanks you massive normie cunt.

WOOW, this boss is literally impossible

You do like 1 damage a hit and he takes lik half you Health with one.

And his swings are so wide there's no way to run from them

How can anyone enjoy these games when you are not even able to beat the first boss?

i bought bloodborne instead because it was on sale for $20, five tries and i can't get past father gascliogne.

i picked the woven cane because i'm not a pussy

>hey the souls series did really well on PC!
>I know, lets make a soulsclone and NOT release it on PC!

Holy fuck I am terrible at video games.
I am overleveled as fuck, but I get completely and utterly destroyed by the harpy boss.
I can't dodge any of her attacks. All I can do is stay out of range and hit her once she is open. My best attempt has only taken about 10-15% of her hp.

She makes Orphan of Kos seem like a pushover.

may as well just return the game, even if you get past him you will NEVER EVER beat the bat bitch with that attitude next level

PC community is cancer, I don't need you retards shitting up threads more than you already are.

Team Ninja is still mad about the DOA nude mods.

Just dont lose your focus.

I got wrecked by this boss 7 times, once you're able to telegraph his moves it gets piss easy. Also, play action mode.

You're a samurai user, time to start thinking like one.

>Have so much issue with him I ended up laming it out and summoning someone
>Have no issue with any of the other bosses so far

What is wrong with me?

So when does the game get hard? I just got done with the silver mines and the game still seems a bit too easy for my taste. I beat the last two main missions without dying once and im begining to think the axe might be broken.

This is what you get for buying console games. On PC you could tweak whatever values you want with Cheat Engine, instead you're $60 down the drain, with a game you can't beat. Smart investment there, buddy.

Abuse his pathing on the gravestones and use the music box once to stun, or learn his parry windows.

Or just dodge forward.

Every Souls games just punishes dodging backwards. Apart from Demon's which doesn't give a fuck. Anyway just learn to dodge into attacks and you're home free.

>ive had enough of these games assuming you are some street fighter 2 master that can see everything coming with milliseconds to the nanosecond

>just put a lower difficulty setting in so people can enjoy these games and worlds without needing to be a smash/street fighter master

You'll lure in people who have no common sense but just know it's obvious how little effort you put into this.

Boy am I tired of looking at Yarnham

You're playing It like it's souls. This game is not about Rolling 10 times around the boss, stabbing It in the back 1 time and then retreating.

You're clearly terrible and dodge too early.

Bruh I'm a STR build and I beat him without blocking. Git fucking gud