Is this the biggest and greatest comeback in vidya history?

Is this the biggest and greatest comeback in vidya history?

Has shitposters ever BTFOd this hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/359550#All
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comeback how, exactly?

Bretty great game

Pretty lukewarm initial response, most feedback about the game was that it didn't resemble the original trailer, and blah blah anti-Ubisoft 'gamer outrage'. Basically they just kept adding more and more free content, and made most of the characters unlockable without paying and now it's a pretty fully-featured game, it's like CS:Go but without the trash community and way more gadgets, game mechanics and overall strategy involved.

The game is a fucking mess with tons of microtransactions.

You have to unlock with fucking points the operators or pay real money for them, fucking operators, not cosmetics.

Its like a 2012 league of legends but paying.

The game was still a buggy mess 8 months after launch. How anybody can praise the devs I'll never understand.

You can unlock all the original operators in about 10 hours of play. The 'year 1' operators have just been heavily discounted and can be reached with a bit more dedicated play. You can't really unlock the year 2 operators without paying, but who cares, you'd already have like 30 by that point.

>tfw its 2017 and you have to play a game to play the game
>tfw a new rpg comes out and when i click new game my character isnt max level fully maxed out with everything unlocked

Unlocking your first handful of characters takes maybe 20 minutes of playtime.

Oh I thought you meant there was a patch or something.

I wish I was playing the same game as you, but all the strategy I've seen involves abusing peeker's advantage and rushing around corners as fast as possible.

So you admit you have an advantage if you buy the characters?

no, only you are admitting you didnt play the game

a fucking recruit can be more devastating than an actual "paid" operator

I got it as a gift 3 months ago and I haven't stopped playing. I'm only in the initial stages of getting tired of it so I'll definitely be playing it for almost another year, unless ubishit manages to fuck it up somehow.

>when a 3 speed SAS recruit on defense with an mp5k runs around like a demon killing over half the enemy team
Genuinely scary.

>Oh I thought you meant there was a patch or something.
There was a patch, they added a new free map yesterday and two new operators (not free).

Also, I find myself mostly outplayed, some guy rappelling down the side of the building and shooting me upside down when I didn't realise I was exposed to that angle. Some Fuze picking exactly the right spot above me to start grenading. Not knowing the map as well as people with 150+ level. Feels pretty deep

that graph literally says nothing
there's no numbers on the side

The game is still shit though.

>when its a small CQC map and you see GSG recruit with a shotgun in the camera coming in

It says they've doubled their population since release, it doesn't need numbers.

I like it but the down time between the action turns me off.

>Has shitposters ever BTFOd this hard?
Oh yes!

>it doesn't need numbers

The day after the press demo leaked was the best day on Sup Forums

Sounds like you haven't been playing very long.

some user gave it to me for free. my computer can't run it very well though :/

If you're going to be a spectacular fuckwit, here's a graph with numbers

Yeah, I haven't, started in December

steamcharts.com/app/359550#All

That's not including uPlay only players ofc

>defending a massive downgrade and straight up lying trailers and, reveals
Defending microtransactions

This is what you've become, the absolute scum of gaming, roll over like the good bitch you are so you can fit more of that corporate cock in your mouth.

idk about best in vidya history, but definitely the best in recent memory

>massive downgrade

different lighting, thats all

thank consoles

>Defending microtransactions

nope, its just you being a total retard and unable to understand that you can get everything in the game for free without microtransactions and all you have to do is just play the fucking game, LITERALLY

I love the game to death, but it's absolutely not just "different lighting" you cock sucker. The destructibility is nowhere near what was shown at E3.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

Is there anyway to "get out" of the 15$ dollar version where it's 12.5k to buy anyone?

crowbat please shill your videos elsewhere

Far Cry 3 release version even looks better

you cant even get shit straight

You're deflecting. Does Siege look a thousand times more detailed (physics especially) in the E3 video or not?

It may sound silly but I actually enjoyed the press demo more than the full game somehow, just because it was a contained experience and you couldn't max everything out.

I must of played through it 3 or 4 times trying to upgrade my pistol as much as possible and grind out as many abilities as I could, blowing up doors to get hidden praxis points and finding tons of secrets that didn't even have connected quests.

>falling for the retard bait

yes

Then we agree. It's downgraded as fuck.

Comeback ? It's not even a Rainbow Six. There's no singleplayer, isn't not hardcore, it's not tactical, there's no realism nor authenticity.

It's a fucking shitty Counter-Strike cash cow with cosmetics on top.

exactly.

Siege was delivered as promised and you are still a retard

I had exactly the same experience. The press demo was one of my fondest gaming experiences. Stayed up til 6 completing it

wow a 70% increase in 13 months, at this rate they could surpass dota 2 and cs:go in like 8 years!

probably because for actual gameplay/competitive having walls made of paper mache wouldnt work. being able to breaking through anything would be horribly unbalanced

>tfw you only wait 10 seconds for a game even at 3am in the morning
>tfw you go recruit only during free weekends to show people how jank he can be

Feels good

If it stays large enough for quick queues, but small enough so the community doesn't turn to complete shit like those games, that's a win as far as I'm concerned

it would be nice if they fixed peeker's advantage, the game might be playable then. I know it will never be fully removed, but it's way more obvious in siege compared to other fps

Best shooter of decade

>wanting the main stream

>The 'year 1' operators have just been heavily discounted

What do you get out of lying like that?

367078023(You)

csgo was a better comeback, end of story

started off as the most hated game ever made, now its the most popular game in the world (not counting moba-nongames)