Bet you can't name 1 (ONE) good PC exclusive to come out in 2016

Bet you can't name 1 (ONE) good PC exclusive to come out in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uwvorp.webm
my.mixtape.moe/nxzpdm.webm
my.mixtape.moe/tlsiez.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do I win?

I really can't.

>good

That was late 2015 boi.
Still a very good game, better than any RPGs consoles have had.

>spend $5000 on PC
>to play a dos game
amazing...

wtf i cant

God I've fapped so hard to this girl's doujins.

Thank you based kyoani.

exclusives only exist to move consoles

Undertale

>needing to pay 5K
I know console users are dumb when it comes to money but come on.

It works both ways senpai. PCfags shit in consoles and consolefags shit on PC.

I just want it to end.

Please don't fap to Sento.

Overwatch
inb4 fps on console

civ 6

> exclusive
kys

I haven't had the opportunity to play it much, but so far I like planet coaster.

>lITTERALLY CAN'T NAME ONE GAME

Stellaris
Planet Coaster
Hearts of Iron IV
Grim Dawn
Total War Warhammer
Astroneer
My Summer Car
Rimworld
Factorio
Slime Rancher

Homeworld

exclusives exist so more people buy consoles
good goy

shovelware
meme
meme
meme
shovelware

we have a winner

Isn't he working on a PS4 version? I'd rather have a Vita port, but I'll buy it again regardless.

Also,
>giving a serious answer
This is one of those threads where OP calls everything shit regardless of quality.

XCOM 2, you dumb console nigger.

Wow he names some great games like I bet you haven't tried 1 of this games kys console war starting faggot.

Why are PCfags so anal about MUH GRAPHICS when all of their best "games" can run on a toaster?

OwO what's this?

Here you go.

Consolefags are generally also graphicwhores, so its the easier point of attack.

I can post fake shit too.

Trying to justify their $3000 graphics cards

>XCOM 2 is a turn-based tactics video game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games. It was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux in February 2016, and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September 2016.

$3000 cards aren't even meant for games

>implying pcucks play anything but CSGO and MOBA trash

EVERY single game PCucks named so far can run on my 2013 laptop perfectly. Remind me why anyone should invest money in PC hardware?

>goalposts

Hearts of Iron will melt that piece of shit of yours and that game isn't even 3D

You shouldn't get cutting edge or even just high end hardware if all you want is access to the largest collection of great games.

Also no vidya hardware or software counts as an investment.

I will double you down.
Why anyone should invest money in ANY hardware, when there are enough good games on a shit PC to last your whole life?

Try answering that without using the word graphics or visuals.

You shouldn't because you don't want one. The fuck is wrong with you?

too late

so in the past days ive played
>fallout new vegas
>fallout 4
>ds3
>rocket league

i tried playing both fallout games with a controller but its just god awful. ds3 is 30 fps on console which is utter garbage and even rocket league cant get fix 60 and its a relatively fast-paced game
i only play exclusives on my ps4 and i honestly dont get why sonyggers have a hard-on for them when every multiplat title is worse on console

I can't name any good 2016 exclusives off the top of my head for any platforms.
What are we supposed to be comparing to?

Civ 6 will probably be good 3 years from now when they finish the game

god damn that's some plot

>Spend $400 on console
>To watch movies

fuck can't handle these one-word arguments you got me

>EVERY single game PCucks named so far can run on my 2013 laptop perfectly. Remind me why anyone should invest money in PC hardware?
Every worthwhile PC classic runs perfectly fine on my 2016 laptop with integrated graphics and Windows 7 installed.
There is literally nothing you need a nVidia console with Xbox botnet OS for.

Rimworld.

If you can still run it and are happy with the performance, why upgrade, dummy? You aren't forced to buy a GTX 1080

fake. even though googling Xcom 2 PS4 will take you to every storefront on the internet where you can buy a copy.

Why ever buy a current gen console or PC when you can play 15,000 games in DOS Box.

I bought a PS4, not an Xbox. So that's not a problem for me. I have plenty of games to play.

I haven't played a good game since 2006.
I hate videogames

Spend $400 to play games that look like this.

Why would a game being on another platform too make it less enjoyable for me to enjoy? Who gives a damn how others play their games as long as I get to play some good games.

>Why ever buy a current gen console or PC when you can play 15,000 games in DOS Box.
on a phone

Good taste.

I can watch that on youtube tho.

>Graphical powerhouse showcase games with boring bland gameplay are "Good Games" according to PCucks.

This game came out in 1997 and is still not obsolete, getting new missions and campaigns to this day.

my.mixtape.moe/uwvorp.webm

my.mixtape.moe/nxzpdm.webm

my.mixtape.moe/tlsiez.webm

Name ONE (1) console game which is not thowaway garbage that gets forgotten after a few months when the shills get assigned to another project.

Dark Souls 3: 60 FPS edition

Uncharted is a shitty B-Movie simulator tho.

I give a damn. Exclusives are anti consumer and every game should be multiplat. Exclusives make me sad.

Give me over 100fps and a m/kb support and I'll gladly take a console.

Oh you can't? Well fuck you thumbaimers too

what game

>2006
>graphical powerhouse
????

Rance VI, GotY 2016.

>greentext

But you are wrong, it works great. Too bad the game is shit until the fix AI. Back to Darkest Hour.

To play new games? Graphics and visuals are not the only thing that evolves with time, you know.

Bethesda engine is unoptimised piece of shit. Also, 30 fps meme was forced this gen by PCucks. If you can't play with 30 fps than something with your brain is very wrong. Remember that time when everyone argued about fps during PS2 era? Neither do I.

That is the point. "PC master race" is forcing 60 fps only and better multiplats shit down everyone's throat. Yet all PC exclusive worthwhile shit is perfectly playable on super cheap hardware.

Freespace

>To play new games? Graphics and visuals are not the only thing that evolves with time, you know.
Can you give a good example?

I mean it runs but 720p low settings with sub 30 fps won't be a very good time

>le 2000 dollar pc meme

Maybe because who do are mouth breathing richfags? I mostly game on my 500 dollar laptop which I mostly use for work and maybe play some RTS. I'm not one of those meme faggots that need to play every game that comes out.

Be honest user. PS4 has only one game.

Stable 30fps is fine but 60fps is clearly better.
Too bad consoles can't even hold it at steady 30 since they gotta go with NEXT GEN GRAPHICS MAN and 1000 filters smeared on your screen.

Ahaha. Stop the movie meme you PCucks.

never

Bet you can't name 1 (ONE) good console exclusive to come out in 2016.

I pity you.

Future Tone

bet you can't name ONE Sup Forums post that wasn't bait in 2016

Alright you win this round user.

meme

there is nothing wrong with putting together a good powerful machine
all of these faggots have computers, nobody is browsing on a fucking console, they shelled out $1000 at the end of day anyway and their returns are shit

it's not like you have to do it every year or something
I built mine in 2015 and I have a feeling I won't be needing to upgrade for next 3-4 years.

>To play new games? Graphics and visuals are not the only thing that evolves with time, you know.

And coincidentally the only new games that are any good just so happen to be console exclusive, right?

Well, there was a discussion about the nintendo 64 hardware a few days ago that i THINK was not bait, but not entirely sure.
You know, certain parts of the N64 are quite baity, like the fact it has a 9bit RAM and the coprocessor is actually a 128bit DSP, but that only process 8 numbers of 16 bits.

They are good multiplats too. But with console you get to play both them AND console exclusives.

DELETE THIS

Civ 6

Shadow Tactics

yakuza 0 and nioh came out, brah. Ps4 as three games now

>Bet you can't name 1 (ONE) good PC exclusive to come out in 2016.
But I can. It's also better than any action trash for manchildren released on consoles in the last decade.

No, you're not allowed to post that because I personally don't like it.

>chaos spawn
Lol, are you twelve?