Let your main game die while you cash out on whales

>Let your main game die while you cash out on whales.
>Meanwhile make superior version of your game for mobile devices with tons of exclusive features with no plans to ever bring them to the PC version.
>Make the games separate so that people from the PC version can't carry their stuff over.
>Nexon

youtube.com/watch?v=emarm-SkPiM

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dotemu.titanquest&hl=en
youtu.be/mztnU3b4cgg?t=80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never played the original but for a mobile game it looks fun might give it a go.

Mobile games make more money. ToS was planned to get a mobile port from the get go and after the PC flopped they stopped giving a shit about it and focused on the mobile version. Makes sense from a business point of view.

looks pretty good desu senpai

I used to fucking despise touch controls, but after playing like 40 hours of the excellent Titan Quest port I've warmed up to them. I might play this.

What where?

Playing Pokemon on Mobile proved to me that maybe touchscreen isnt so bad.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dotemu.titanquest&hl=en

Dayum, instant buy. Love me some TQ.

ToS is an unsalvageable piece of shit. This is a smart thing to do.

>Why is this allowed?

Because it's their game and they can do whatever the fuck they want. If you were dumb enough to play the initial TOS it's your own fault.

I can't believe Sup Forums is defending this shit.

This is more about shitting on the original ToS than defending a new one. Everyone that plays that shit deserves to be fucked in the ass for being so retarded, anyway.

Thanks for beta testing, bro.

>Still remember all of the shills calling people poorfags for not paying for any of the early access packages for the servers

top fukken kek

what happened with tree of savior bros?

The PC version was literally the beta for this.

Wait, will you be able to roam the entire world like in the original game or is this menu based like most mobile games?

They can even get the PC version to run properly. How the fuck do they think they can do that on mobile?

It was made in Korea and published by people with down syndrome.

>Mobile games make more money
No they don't. The average mobile game makes literally no money. Only the big boys make actual profit over there.

It's the same core game but everything has been improved. All the classes and monsters have been rebalanced entirely, questing isn't mandatory anymore, there are more raids and dungeons most cash shop items have been removed (probably just to make it easier selling shit on mobile though) and the UI has been completely reworked.

Don't get your hopes up yet though, there's no plan to bring it to the west yet.

>WAH WAH I DONT WANT THEM TO IMPROVE THEIR GAME!!!

The fuck is wrong with you?

Ill be honest, i would play this

The classes in ToS are fucking godlike, and the combat is satisfying enough. Its the sort of grindy game I could play when I dont have my computer

This is bad bait

youtu.be/mztnU3b4cgg?t=80

The new UI looks great. I'll play this. Seems like the perfect thing to play in bed before you go to sleep.

How the fuck is that going to work with them having 5 buttons for skills?

I want RO mobile instead.

SOON(tm)

you mean NEVER?

The chinks already ruined the game with a bunch of daily and questing shit that isn't RO.

What the fuck is this?

This looks cool. Where is the problem?

>playing mobile games

It's like you enjoy cancer.

Touch interface is divine punishment upon mankind.

The 12 people who are actually still playing ToS are mad.

I dunno if i'd like to play something like this. Give it a go if it gets localized, as long as you can tap where to go on the map as opposed to the virtual stick.

Problem is that the PC release was an absolute disaster and they had performance problems with 2 people using skills on the same screen or even just multiple people afking in town.

I've no clue how the fuck they're going to get their shit together and make this run on mobile.

anybody still playing tos after the beta deserves to be shat upon anyways

>runs like absolut dogshit on PC when there are multiple players present
I wonder how the fuck it'll run on mobile.

thats what we all said when we first saw the game, don't fall for it twice nigger faggot

This. Don't get hyped for this.

I don't know what was worse, the fact that you couldn't switch classes at all, or the fact that 90% of them were fucking awful.

Well shit I didn't know ToS mobile existed.
Is it gonna be a casual cashgrab like all others or still pretty close to the original?

Still waiting for ROMobile, even though I know it's a dumbed down version...