Is this fucking game actually any good...

Is this fucking game actually any good? iv'e heard that the combat is really spammy and easy to win but iv'e also heard that spamming won't actually get you anywhere in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZUflrnPT0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoy it.

stick to dominion game mode and it's pretty fun.

its kind of like eating a piece of shit

it's a fighting game, and few people have gotten used to it yet, spamming is something that you can get used to once you practice and get the muscle memory down.

the combat has quite a bit of depth, with lots of ways to combo mix up etc. it is just a 3d fighting game and it's pretty good IMO

Try beta, faggot
Or don't, it's shit anyway.

Its fun with friends
youtube.com/watch?v=HZUflrnPT0U

People no life on it though and everything is in favor of 2h characters lst time I played it and a broken joke for everyone else. It used to be really fun before they put that bubble around everyone cause people on the comp level were being faggots and starting windups inside your body that were unblockable.

So they fucked one handers and never made them longer to compensate for the like foot in length they lost.

everyone I know lost interest at that point.
Havent played it in years since then.

he's asking about for honor not chivalry lol

it's alright.
i feel like the gamemodes in the beta aren't all that great.
people like to complain about >muh Depth, but if the game was any more complicated, with more moves and stuff it would be less fun.

best thing about it is probably that you can get all the future DLC characters via ingame currency, just like in R6 Siege.
so my Advice is to wait 6 months, see if the community grows just like R6 Siege and then pick it up for 30 bucks.

it's ok. although it's pretty simple the combat works well enough. (controls are a bit wonky though)
but it's not worth 60 bucks though. It would be totally ok for 30.

This, 30 or 40 and it would be completely okay. There just isn't enough content to justify the 60€ price.

Also, nerf the poison spear weeb.

It's a fighting game. Does spamming work on sf, tekken, etc.? No, shitters who say that probably are getting rekt by samurai weebs. Learn2feint

oh i didnt really look at the image.
it looked like chivalry. i just figured it was a new intro screen or something.

to be fair, attackers have the advantage in this game because you have to block one of 3 ways.
where in fighting games it's just high and low.

>ubisoft
>uplay
>enviromental kills
>bleed effects
>poison effects
>p2p
>60 dollars with microtransactions that will for sure happen

If you can somehow forgive all of the above, then yeah sure get the game.

It's clunky as fuck.

Just earned my first rep point as raider, throwing people into their deaths is satisfying, and so is that neck break finisher

I've made a ton of bros soloing in 2v2, played with one guy for 4 hours and we had like a 90% win rate

I'm convinced, I would love to play more with my friends, so I'll be getting it

So how long til they add microtransactions for better gear/items?

You know they are gonna do some fucking "legend" thing for factions with special snowflake costumes with some slightly better stats items.

I've never eaten a piece of shit so I wouldn't know, must've been tough for you.

>it's a fighting game
>It's a fighting game
Stop with this meme. For Honor is a piece of shit with items that increase your stats, one-shot environmental kills, poisoning/bleeding mechanics and horrible networking. It doesn't have any depth. 1v1 is too boring, 2v2 and 4v4 are too gay and random.

I played a few matches and I get the feeling I've experienced the game in its entirety.

You're got not getting 60 dollarinos worth of game, but I find that I don't really care. There's nothing else out on the market that does this sort of thing as well, so I'm happy to pay that. Easily worth it

until they nerf peacekeeper it's trash

game's at 40 bucks at resellers with a gartantee that if the key gets nullified you get another or your money back.

It's fun when you get better at it. It's wildly infuriating when you suck.

If it has a fleshed out story mode that isn't some 10 hour bullshit, I'll consider picking it up, on sale.