Gravity Rush 2

>Gravity Rush 2
>Yakuza Zero
>RE7
>Nioh
>Nier Automata
>Zelda BOTW
All in first quarter of 2017

Is Japan singlehandedly saving this medium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ob4P7OaLw
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4BWTRwfkg
youtube.com/watch?v=uNOHwiar-8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You left the last quarter:

>Persona 5
>Yooka-Laylee
>Syberia 3
>Little Nightmares

Not really first quarter.

woah, kat is taking a shower!
what a rare sight!

They're not saving anything except maybe sony friends from crippling buyer's remorse.

Someone is really mad they bought the wrong console.

>sequels
>rehashes
>derivative games

Woah, games sure have never been this good!

Gravity Rush was mediocre and with boring gameplay, despite having a gorgeous world. Dressing Kat is fun.

>user realizes that a game is either a sequel or inspired by other games in the medium
How is it becoming 16?

they're all good games.

give me 5(five) Western games that are better.

Skyrim
Skyrim GOTY edition
Skyrim Remaster
Fallout 3
Fallout 4

Where's Ape Escape 4?

yea when you only look at one side and when you do look at the other you just regurgitate what the other retards go on and on about

>>Gravity Rush 2

5/10 waifushit with awful quests and garbage controls. graphics also bad

>>Yakuza Zero

weebshit

>RE7

outlast indie shit

>Nioh

weebshit souls clone with tedious gameplay since you deal almost no damage

>Nier Automata

saved by platinum who cares about tarohack

What?

i'm talking about shit like this

How the hell do you consider the others weebshit but not Nier?

Western games are timeless unlike your shit that will be forgotten when the next waifugarbage gets out

>Doesn't appeal to me
Weebshit!!!
>Appeals to me
It's good

What's weeb about Nier Automata? It's not even in Japan.

I kek'd

t. Wii U owner.
Enjoy your obsolete paperweight

>Nioh
>you deal almost no damage

Japan has always been saving the medium. All the good games come from Japan, this has never, ever not been true.

I will never understand people who think Western games are better and I am deeply glad not to be stupid enough to think this.

Then post them, faggot.

This is what happens to your brain when you don't buy a PS4. Sad!

>>you deal almost no damage
Yeah dude I sure love garbage boss fights like the one with Tachibana that last over 30 minutes because you deal literally NO DAMAGE to him.

Fucking awful shit.

>any of the games mentioned by OP
>waifugarbage

also
>western games
>timeless

yeah, the next fps/sportsgame/walking-talking simulator rpg surely will be the century's game, that won't be replaced by the copy paste sequel shat out in the next year or two. The western gaming industry surely lives it's golden age now.

you people are biased

I'm 25 years old and I've played more video games than you have sperm cells in your nutsack.

I can't remember a single Western game that was actually good. The only game of recent memory that came close was the new DOOM.

Dumb drumpf poster

>I'm 25 years old and I've played more video games than you have sperm cells in your nutsack.
>
>I can't remember a single Western game that was actually good

You managed to live 25 years while being terminally retarded. That's something. A great achievement.

Gravity Rush is shit for virgin losers. Yakuza is overrated garbage. RE7 is dogshit. Nioh is ok. NieR will be ok. Zelda is kiddo garbage.

Fuck off faggot.

>best 3rd gen games: Japan (Nintendo/SEGA platforms dominate)
>best 4th gen games: Japan (Nintendo/SEGA platforms dominate)
>best 5th gen games: Japan (Sony/Nintendo/SEGA platforms dominate)
>best 6th gen games: Japan (Sony/Nintendo/SEGA platforms dominate)
>best 7th gen games: Japan (Sony/Nintendo platforms dominate)
>best 8th gen games: Japan (Sony/Nintendo platforms dominate)

I beat him in under 5 minutes, you're just a retard that thinks smashing buttons will get him anywhere in this game.

Knack sold more than Gravity Rush and Yakuza combined

>I make lies on the internet because I'm pathetic retard

Sad!

>I played more games than you!

Nice assumptions, you are clearly retarded

>I can't remember a single Western game that was actually good.

LOL

even neo Hitler knows that PS4 is the platform for #4thegamers

I am better than you at your favourite video game and I've never even played it. Every single western game is just shit. This is a fact and it's never going to change. There has never been a single good Western game ever produced, and yes I'm including every Elder Scrolls, every Fallout, Baldur's Gate, every GTA, RDD, etc. The only truly decent Western game was Broodwar and only because Koreans learned how to play it properly.

Every single list of greatest games ever made always includes 99% Japanese games and 1% Western shit being given their participation trophy.

Japan has always been and always will be the heart and soul of the gaming industry and this will never, under any circumstances whatsoever, change.

yeah it's literally always been this way and it's never going to change. Except Nintendo will fall off the map after the Switch flops and it will just be a continued perpetuated war of Microsoft vs Sony.

But Syberia 3 is a western game.

>Except Nintendo will fall off the map after the Switch flops
What

>shit taste

We got it already, have anything new to add? If not you can try to kill yourself already, you tortured your mom for 25 years.

couldnt agree more here friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ob4P7OaLw
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4BWTRwfkg
youtube.com/watch?v=uNOHwiar-8o
it's possible, and I did it too
now fuck off you casual piece of shit

they've been doing that for a while now
western devs haven been relevant since the ps2

>continues to lie on the internet while linking irrelevant videos with other people

?
Visit a doctor you might have mental disability.

What do you think weeb means? Also it's in a post apocolyptic Japan.

>maxresdefault

here's your last (you)

>Says he'll make anime real
>Now he's gonna destroy it

wtf i hate drumpf now

>What do you think weeb means? Also it's in a post apocolyptic Japan.

Lmao it's like +5000 years after Japan existed.

It has nothing to do with Japan.

Yes I'd also like to add I'm a more successful and happier human being than you who's contributed more to society as a structural engineer. Also I've had more sexual partners than you, thanks to the Netflix service built into the PS4 (thanks Sony). I moved out of my mother's house at the age of 19 and she often calls just to ask how I'm doing since I'm so busy building hospitals and playing Japanese games all the time, feels nice to be loved and have better taste in video games than retards on the internet. But even that isn't much to be proud of, truly my source of pride comes from my contributions to the human race.

I hope you learn to become a better human being like me one day.

even Napoleon and Nero had to flip flop on the important issues.

you are a child and you and everything you believe are the cancer.
this is Sup Forums, and once upon a time that meant something. it meant we checked our egos at the door in the spirit of having fun and not taking ourselves seriously. that was when adults controlled this place, but those times will never come back. there will never be enough good people left to stand up against your childish high-school level sectarianism, your empty buzzwords and your entitled little fevered ego. but i'll still be here to remind you, you are the cancer.
you are not special, you are not exceptional, and your ego is not worth one fucking red cent. grow up and get over yourself, please, and quickly.

>Yakuza is overrated
If it was rated so highly then Sega wouldn't have any issue bringing them all to the west.

WEEBS BTFO

kill yourself

>doing a job thousand of people can do
>my contributions to the human race

Lmao, trying to sound way more important than what you actually are

>>>Yakuza Zero
>weebshit

This is what an ignorant racist hillbilly looks like, people. It's japanese so it's weeb. Disgraceful.

Shut the fuck up subhumans with shit taste.

I didn't allow you to reply to my post.

We keep winning I'm almost tired of winning.

No I'm just a person who's smarter, more successful, happier, more mature and able to rationalize and explain his thoughts several times better than you can. I'm used to the envy this creates but I earnestly hope you too, one day manage to become as validated by your own competence and rationality like myself. May God Bless you.

Of course there are thousands of civil and structural engineers like myself. Society is built from everyone contributing their part. I'm only one part of a greater collective, and perhaps one day you'll join that collective of productive individuals who want to make society better for everyone. But before you do that I'd highly recommend you play some better games.

So to you weeb means it takes place in modern day Japan.

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

those games are too good for this thread

If you don't want anyone to reply so stop with the bait, because this obviously bait right? You don't really have those opinions on those games....right??

based productive user. Don't let the NEETs get you.

Maybe your taste is such a fucking literal pile of shit that your mind collapses when you see someone exposing it because you can't handle the truth?

See now you're just resorting to the same type of copypastas I used to read when I was 15 years old and just entering college. It's sad you have to resort to such tactics rather than being able to think up and write your own thoughts like myself. This derivative form of argument is quite frankly similar to your own thoughts: plucked from someone elses' head, no originality, no actual thought, the greatest labour of your rationality is when you press Ctrl+V. My heart fills with pity.

Yeah it feels great to wake up in the morning after playing PS4 games knowing that you have an important job to do before you go back to your samurai weeaboo games. Feels good man.

Ah no. Your points are just not legit. Yakuza is shit because it's made from Japan? Def bait

>all this tirade over difference about videogames
>but you see I am actually better and more mature that's why I am doing all this

autism, how is your life even relevant in this argument

You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth.

Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average Sup Forums browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.

Go ahead and reply, doing so only proves my point to such an extent that you might as well just beg to suck my dick and eat my bodily waste, so that maybe an iota of my greatness could pass onto you.

What exactly is a "weeb" game? The term has seemingly lost all meaning and I don't even know what it denotes anymore. Would it describe any of the following?

>has an "anime" artstyle that panders to otaku in order to get them to waste money on virtual girlfriends? (e.g. Neptunia)
>does not use what people instantly perceive as an anime art style, but still has crazy over the top fighting and action associated with anime? (e.g., Devil May Cry)
>about Japanese mythology or history? (e.g. Nobunaga's Ambition)
>about "normal" stuff that just happens to take place in Japan. (e.g. 98 Koshien)
>developed by Japanese people, even if it isn't about Japan or features Japanese characters. (e.g. Operation Europe)

If so, I can see problems with all 5 of those definitions.
1. Even if it's an anime game without waifu pandering, e.g. Fist of the North Star for the PS2 or Legend of the Galactic Heroes, it's still based on an anime franchise. Would these shows not be "weeb" because you don't perceive them as embarrassing?
2. Even if the characters are white, doesn't the ridiculous nature still matter? Why would it matter if the characters are not canonically asian?
3. By this board's definition, wouldn't Japanese mythology or history only be interesting to weeaboos? How is an interest in samurai less "weeaboo" than an interest in, say anime or Japanese pro wrestling? Because it actually happened? The same could be said of numerous deplorable events in history, but you're not studying the Tuol Sleng Genocide and glorifying Pol Pot.
4.Couldn't it be argued that you only care because it's about Japanese characters? How likely would you be to play a game that's the Indian or Kenyan equivalent of a game like Yakuza?
5. It was still developed by Japanese people, so shouldn't that "taint" it?
Is this just simple racism now? Have we reached the point where the term no longer means an obsession with Japan's superiority but just anything associated with the country's output at all?

>kat
>shower
NON-CANON

DON'T REPLY TO SHITPOSTERS YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS

It seems like people are using it to mean "Japanese thing I don't like".

You swapped the text around didn't you, you cheeky cunt?

>console peasants are starved for the games
>ready to eat any pile of shit such as the list in OP post and claim it amazing

lmao.

reminder that top sales on ps4 are those pc-ports and console peasants are literally poor fucking fags with no taste.

If you really want to get technical, the term "weeb" shouldn't even be applied to games. It was originally meant to describe western people who are so convinced that the glorious land of the rising sun is so superior to every other country, they rue the day they were born with wide eyes.

a weeb game is a game that has all the obvious characteristics and cliches of japanese media