Why are there no PC games that look as good as Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

Why are there no PC games that look as good as Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
youtu.be/_V3ACxQmsj0?t=48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

because PC has (((literally))) nogaems when it comes to exclusives

I find it ironic that consolefags are the biggest graphic whores there are.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
> post about graphics all day every day
>get called out
> "ironic how consolefags are the biggest graphics whores!"

Nice switch-reverse 180! wow. Thanks for the laugh, PC plod.

Battlefield One looks as good.

But PC hasnt been receiving too many high graphics projects it used to in past. Hard Reset, Metro LL, Crysis and whatever are all old.

>good
>just a bunch of lighting effects that drop the frame rate to the 15-20s

Can you name a PC game that looks better?

I can name a console port from 2008 that does.

The animations don't even line up properly. It's a bit jarring.

>picks fights with PC
>picks fights with Nintendo

This is why people hate HZD here.

Playing Mad Max right now, looks way better and the cutscenes also don't look horrible.

And while the games not so great, Wildlands does a much better job in the environment section.

PC gamers have no interest in dudebro games

I always come in to these threads and make the same comment about how the lighting looks really weird and unrealistic, and nobody ever agrees or even responds. What is happening? Can people not tell what reality looks like anymore? I'm a fucking shut-in and I can tell the difference. Every new game released looks less and less realistic despite featuring more advanced tech.

Crysis

Troll on legally blind.
What's it like playing on a 52inch monitor at a locked 30fps that only runs at 1080p?

ref

I'm a PC gamer exclusively and I played Mad Max in the highest settings and I think you're full of shit

looks like witcher 2 graphics.

holy shit, this game will be a 7/10 that everyone will buy then forget about 4 weeks later. Guerrilla Games is literally a one trick pony, and that one trick is mediocre fps shooter in a clearly over saturated market.

>all that fog

wow how can PC even compete?

>max settings
>doesn't give his resolution

hah, joke's on you coz i play on 800x600

Look at the texture on the ground under the pc, it's so blurry. And this is a fucking prerender anyway, show an acutal gameplay screenshot that looks as good as this.

>using bullshots
Are you related to that Driveclub fag? I think you are.

Holy shit that looks bad.

The motion blur makes it hard to actually see the textures

You only need motion blur if you are in the sub 30fps range.

true

Cause horizon and uncharted are big bugget triple A games.

Are you that pseudo tech enthusiast who will take out of context Durante quotes and try to fit it in where ever you can just to shit on Sony?

>bullshot
That picture was taken by a player and also it is very clearly a gameplay shot.

>shit on Sony
funny enough I have nothing against any of the consoles.

I play games for fun, but when a faggot claims there isn't shit on PC that looks good, I don't pass up the chance to post all the shit about their console actual graphics and not bullshots.

Also because I know it triggers you

>no hud
>by a player
>very obviously the "take 15 seconds to render an image" shot
Same shit the driveclub fag uses and why none of these shots ever have a hud attached.

It objectively makes games look smoother in motion.

Still pictures will suffer but the goal isn't to produce still images now is it?

oh wow that looks greaat. All those shiny rocks in the wall look so realistic.

>low to med graphics better than ultra graphics
what is this thread?

It only makes it look smoother if you have a shitty framerate though. If you have 60 motion blur isn't necessary.

And it makes it harder to aim with a mouse, I always turn it off for that reason.

There is an korean MMO thing that absolutely demolishes both, but nobody gives a fuck because its a bland as the games you cited.

If you're over 18 and still a consolebaby, you need shot.

>objects in motion look smoother
No, that is called an increase in frames, Motion blur is heavily used to exagerate motion of fast moving objects when the frames can not be rendered. Again sub 30s is the most use, or on a object that has very few keyframes.

If you have high framerate objects look much smoother without motion blur and you can take decent pictures with them.

Would that happen to be Black Desert? Because yes it's fucking beautiful, but there's fuck all to actually do.

But mister Trump told me those cause autism!

Triggers? You know that people who have actually played the games just know you are lying right?
Because all those shots you post are either compressed to shit or are nitpicks from corners of the map that aren't as refined as the rest.

All you are doing is showing yourself to be a liar which doesn't trigger anyone. Just makes you look stupid mate.

>n64 fog
looks so good

Looks like you've already been shot my dude

>no hud
You know the game turns off the hud when you aren't equiping a weapon right?

>console is known to run the game sub 30fps at 1080p
>pro console doesn't even get a handful more frames
>these are widely known tests
>expects anyone to believe the console has super crisp details at 4k.

how isnt this a shitpost according to the mods why is this allowed?

You are talking about frame interpolation uses. Not motion blur.

Look into the movie industry and find out why they use cameras with motion blur artifacts instead of using other alternatives when they certainly have the budget to.

>700x394
Glad to see you are using the actual game resolution.

nah man.

PCfag here, let me be straight with you. i saw those pre-rendered 30 fps-locked gameplay trailers of HZD and i wasn't impressed. it's truly going to be a shit game.

your pic isn't from actual gameplay btw

>scroll through the entire thread
>nobody has posted a PC game that looks better
???

I find it ironic you pay for powerful hardware to play Dota 2 and World of Warcraft.

>console is known to run the game sub 30fps at 1080p
>Sub 30fps
[Citation needed]
I am going to need a source that doesn't only show 1 second of framerate drops.
>pro console doesn't even get a handful more frames
Why move the goalpost there?
Besides the game already runs really smoothly.
>these are widely known tests
Okay so give source. DF disagrees with you strongly.
>expects anyone to believe the console has super crisp details at 4k.
You are just going to move the goalpost on what super crisp detail means even if you are presented with how great it looks on a 4k screen, but whatever.

>15 fps

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

>arguing for graphics by posting ubishit

Actually it holds a pretty steady 30, but okay :)

we dont have to post anything
literally all games look better on a PC
this thread just posted exclusives and is a ps4babies shitpost idk why its not removed
if they were on PC then we could compare them
post one game that is on both platforms and tell me how PC doesnt look better

Crysis 3
Battlefront

easy done.

Each Naughty Dog game has solid rock 30 fps which just proves you are a memeing shitposter

>posting renders

>pretty steady 30 fps
>pretty
>steady
>30
>fps

>youtu.be/_V3ACxQmsj0?t=48s
>no native 4k
>both PS4/PS4 Pro locked at 30fps

An unwavering 30fps does meet the definition of "steady", yes.

They don't post about graphics. They post about performance. Consolefags post about graphics while posting stills because their games look like shit when they move.

Tell me I'm wrong.

PC developer target low power PC

Why post that? When the webm is from the current build.

I know, because it's my recording.

30 fps is unplayable. And you people are cucked enough to pay a premium for it.

>render
All games render their frames mate.

imho battlefront and uncharted 4 are same level

>fake 4k

Fact is that bad graphics and resolution and framerate aren't even the biggest downsides to playing on consoles.

#1 is controls, m+kb is objectively more accurate and precise. Why aren't esports a thing on console?

Part of the reason why they don't post about performance is because a controller is such an innacurate input device it's much harder to notice how bad it is.

>those shitty ground textures
>washed out darks

Even downgrade division looks better.

Uncharted has a different asthetic, Battlefront is going for a much more difficult to achieve, almost photorealstic look. It's crazy how real that game looks honestly.

Graphically Battlefront is more impressive, but it doesn't have nearly the same kind of environment detail that Uncharted has. The environments in bf are mostly static rocks, ground, buildings etc, it has none of the interactivity and physics detail that Uncharted 4 has.

Holy shit those animations are bad

They reminded me of those little people in Black and White

>twitch
Try harder.
>prerelease youtube videos
Try even harder than that mate.
>Pretending that the game would run on PC
You have to try harder than that user.
The final game doesn't have the youtube tier video compression on the final picture. Besides the top picture was from the press conference where they had that glitch you guys like talking about so much.
There is even a trophy called "Stage Fright" in the game because of it.

>be PC gamer
>spend $1500 on a PC
>have nothing to play besides ugly downgraded console ports
>proceed to play Undertale and Factorio at 500fps

>this thread AGAIN
you guys must be masochists
nobody loves getting btfo as often as you Sonyggers

>pretending that the game would run on PC
>He doesn't know all E3 title demos are run on PC systems.
>even FF15 was running on a PC build for last developer talk

There are some really fucking ugly shots in Uncharted, I don't know why people keep bringing it up. Especially when they post that one in the girl's bedroom that looks like it's been smeared all over with vaseline because of how blurry it is?

there are

>Why are there no PC games that look as good as Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?
You kids are hilarious, you are aware that those games would look and run a million times better on better hardware, right?
It's like you are the most short-sighted fuckups in the history of humanity...

>those shitty ground textures
>washed out darks
>he doesn't have an HDR screen
What did i expect?

d44m doesn't even look that good, it just runs very well

that's justification of purchase for you

is SOMA a "Gone Gir" of vidya, Sup Forums?

Sonyfriends always post photomode shots that have gone through a ton of post-processing that the system is incapable of doing in real time and pretend that it's real grafix.

Stop it.

>>He doesn't know all E3 title demos are run on PC systems.
They don't. Sony explicitly has a policy that developers can't promote the games being rendered on any other hardware.
>even FF15 was running on a PC build for last developer talk
Wasn't promoted as the PS4 version. Again that is not even an exclusive.

Uncharted generally looks really pretty, but it's held back by the ps4.

The shadows are ugly as sin, framerate is 30, ugly ass motion blur too hide low detail everywhere.

My favorite one is the guy who posts Driveclub 30 second renders.

and it looks good, ol' chap

I never owned any console just an old ass nintendy in the 90s amd every time when i see gameplay from zelda ir mario 64 or console games like that giant robot in the OP they seem so exotic and strange to me

>you need an hdr meme too have good textures
consolefags everyone