Other urls found in this thread:

swisscm.duke4.net/downloads/BMOUSE06.ZIP
youtube.com/watch?v=QFajc2g-TDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBk2YKacZa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best train stage in videogames, in the first Episode even

GOTYAY

*cackling*

Wasnt there a site with some fanmade patches?
Looks like everything is offline.

wow

so that's.... the power... of the PC

>outside: normal train
>inside: fukin huge, 10x larger

What do you mean by fanmade patches?

>hitscan enemies - the game

>tfw GOG version fucks up the difficulty after loading and saving

the mouse fix and stuff like that.

bmouse?
It's still up and working
swisscm.duke4.net/downloads/BMOUSE06.ZIP

Wait, what? Is this real? Is this the same thing as with Terror From the Deep?

That's actually a bug from the game, it only happens on still kicking, pink on the inside and Extra Crispy

Play on Well Done if you want to save scum a lot.

Thanks. I couldn't access it earlier.

Not while Atari has the rights, you zombie cowboy

BloodEX when kaiser?

Was Blood 2 any good? Never played it

One of the most rushed games ever, still kinda decenet

>ROTT, DOOM, Duke and Shadow Warrior get new games and re-releases and Blood gets nothing
It still hurts

I'd rather have the source code than some shitty modern reboot with QTEs and casual pandering shit

Enemies get stuck on walls and stairs or walk and get stuck inside you while repeating the same voice sample over and over again. It's one of the worst games I've played.

Man the 90's really were a great time for gaming. You could make a game like this and none of the gamers would snobbishly accuse you of being "edgey".

that's the n-gage nigga

The game never had a serious tone, it was always over the top fun

>QTEs and casual pandering shit
But new Doom and Wolfenstein didn't have that

>press Q to awesome brootal kill
>pinata enemies that drop health whenever you're low on it

>still mad about glory kills

Not him, but after playing through Doom 4, I can safely say I don't want to replay it again, between the costant stop and go of the melee takedowns and the upgrade system and by starting over meaning I don't have my cool shit anymore, I just can't be assed to run through it again.

I wouldn't call Doom 4 a bad game, not by a long shot, but I feel the original Doom games have far better replayability because of their straight forward nature: you pick up a gun and it's good from the start

They have no place in the game no matter how much you try to justify them and the locked arenas ruined the rest of the game

#NOTMYDOOM

They didn't have QTEs, but both (and Shadow Warrior) had too many modern elements for my liking.

Main offender is probably upgrades. Why the fuck does every shooter need to have fucking upgrades nowadays?

Because it adds "depth"
I don't mind them, but I wish they would add some actually fun upgrades and perks instead of just
>do more damage
>increased health
>increased mag size
>reduced recoil
etc

>starting over meaning I don't have my cool shit anymore, I just can't be assed to run through it again.

You can replay any level you've already beaten, and you retain all your upgrades.

This and They Hunger really scared me as a kid

Did you try the new arcade mode they added? It's actually pretty fun. Of course glory kills are still a major part of it, I don't get why they can't just let go of them

aaAAAAAAAAAAuuuUUGGGGGHRHRRR

>source code... never

I'd rather just have a focused game instead of a "play it your way" approach.

DOOM's upgrades are all over the fucking place. Your health/armor/ammo at the beginning is so low that it feels downright unfair depending on the difficulty, and by the end it becomes way too easy.

The fact that you can't go over your normal health limit reduces incentive to go exploring. Not that you'd want to go searching for Megaspheres past the first five levels since you can just max your health to 200 and never really worry about it.

The weapon upgrades also feel a bit half assed and really, they should have made just one alt.fire mode per weapon and balance everything better.

Unless you go through on nightmare difficulty, then you gotta start from scratch.

I did but it just wasn't enough for me. I appreciate the free extra content, and the snapmap updates, but at the end of the day, my heart still belongs to the original Doom games. That being said, to get an FPS game in this day in age that's primarily campaign focused and that solid is a fucking treat and I want to see more of this stuff again

Because BRYODLE DUUM PRESS F TO MIDDLE FINGER THE DEMONS RIP A PEAR!!!!!!! THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYEDDDD!!+1!!

>source code never

youtube.com/watch?v=QFajc2g-TDE

>midi

game is only better than redneck rampage, heretic, rise of the triad

deserves to be least well known and regarded well of fps games of that era (everywhere besides hipsters on Sup Forums)

youtube.com/watch?v=lBk2YKacZa8

t. mad shadow warrior apologist

This game isn't half as enjoyable if you haven't watched all the classic horror movies

Was there a way to kill the hand when he starts choking you? I always died

Spam the use key/space bar.

you're the one that's mad bloodclot
got 3 sequels already and more coming as well

how's dosbox coming along for you
cheer up, it can't be any worse

that game aint that good, shitton of hitscan enemies, 7 out of 10

How is that a problem? The extremely dangerous hitscan enemies are part of the appeal, game wouldn't be anywhere near as tense or rewarding otherwise.

>enjoying my borderlands sequels
LMAO

They have a much harder time hitting you if you crouch

>People played that degenerate shit instead of Strife

>Strife

muh story fags pls go

>cool art
>great sprites
>neat premise
>really neat setting

>poor gameplay

I've been making good use of the sprites for projects though

What do you mean poor, it's basically deus ex v0.5

Gunplay isn't so hot, user. Most of the guns either feel like shit to use or are arguably a greater threat to yourself.

Plus some of the levels can be a royal pain in the ass to navigate.

Forgotten

>Manana bollocks

that means evasion isnt a skill required to progress such as in doom, dook and quake

didnt know that, doesnt seem like an ideal solution tough, also i think gargoyles cannot even hit you if you crouch in front of them, or so ive heard

Is this a Jojo reference?

There's less emphasis on the same type of evasion you'd see in projectile heavy fps yes. That's not an issue, since there are a lot of other skills at play too. And becoming better is more rewarding IMO because of the difficulty. Crouching to avoid getting hit, staggering enemies with the shotgun primary fire or tommy gun or smart use of dynamite go a long way for example

how do you guys get this game running on windows 7? mine is laggy as fuck and the mouse controls literally don't work.

By properly configuring DOSBOX

people keep saying this but it's not really at all like deus ex

MADDER MAX AND FEAR BOOTS

what did the Phantasm say to the Caleb

Jin Saotome(the toy painter, not the Crapcom character) hates Blood. He's also a certified retard with Sup Forums views and a love of Crapcom so I expect him to have shit taste in games.