OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

>OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

Holy shit you neutralfags are insufferable

Why do you faggots always want every game developer to bow down and service your every indecisive retarded need?

Neutral is only acceptable if the morality system isn't just good or evil

Lawful Neutral master race, True Neutral is for keks

Neutral is boring. I prefer that a game force me to be either benvolent or a fucking dick.

But the problem I encounter far more often is that games let you be only a good guy or a good guy who acts like a douchebag occasionally. Let me be evil.

Are you looking to break the witcher 3 shitposter's record?

They want a neutral route because they don't like the options presented to them, that doesn't make them indecisive. You need to up your bait game.

>B-BUT I CAN BE NEUTRAL ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY!

No you can't

>B-BUT I CAN BE NEUTRAL ABOUT ABORTION!

No you can't

>B-BUT I CAN BE NEUTRAL ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE!

No you can't

>or a good guy who acts like a douchebag occasionally. Let me be evil.

Don't play The Witcher

Being neutral is not caring about the outcome of pro abortion or against abortion

You can

Where's the option to where I can play the game how I want to maybe one quest I want to be evil and another question I feel like having mercy and be good

>implying I can't be neutral for all 3 by saying I don't care either way
Wow, that was hard

I always just played neutral as someone who's after something more mundane, like money or respect. Less concerned with the sweeping affairs of heroes, gods and monsters and more "I want to live in a nice house" or "Let's see if I catch any fish today".

Chaotic neutral is best neutral

>implying neutral isn't always the best SMT route

yes I can

>Evil is murdering children and raping random innsfolk while you praise Satan

>Good has you be walked over by everyone, you die a virgin

>Neutral allows you to make somewhat varied and reasonable decisions, as well as pursuing profit

>Neutral is boring. I prefer that a game force me to be either benvolent or a fucking dick.

If that's what you prefer, then you don't need the game to force you to do it.

Stop thinking that fewer options is good.

>Death penalty
Don't care about it
>Abortion
Don't care about it, its something the parents should decide for themselves
>Gay marriage
Don't care about it, its their choice

So hard.

>>Good has you be walked over by everyone, you die a virgin
I didn't know NEETs were good guys

Yet again with le extremist meme

>>B-BUT I CAN BE NEUTRAL ABOUT ABORTION!
>No you can't

Considering the two sides of the abortion debate are currently
>A fetus shouldn't be aborted even if it was conceived in a rape and has defects that will cause a painful death only hours after birth
versus
>Abortion is empowering and women should get pregnant just for the sake of having an abortion
I'm pretty sure I can find a middle ground.

Lawful neutral is objectively the best alignment

How would you handle good and evil, oh wise one?

On that subject, really, why even go evil at all given those justification?. I mean, an evil run can be fun being the dick and all the second time around, but in a broader story and character development context, it's rarely justified being the quicker, better or common sense way to do things.
>A leader should be direct and enact the law with a hr iron fist
Only seems a real agreeable option if it results in a more satisfying outcome sometimes or makes things quicker and easier. But especially in BioWare games, there seems no benefit beyond the satisfaction of being a bully after a hard days work or after beating the game the way it was clearly intended. What we need are actual, more down to earth role playing games where behaving selfishly and in an unethical manner can sometimes net you better results than the goodie two shoes opinions if you're willing to wrestle with the cost, where acting nice sometimes only nets you failure.

>Death penalty
>Don't care about it
You're pro Death

>Don't care about it, its something the parents should decide for themselves
You're pro Choice

>Don't care about it, its their choice
You're pro Gay Marrige

>Good Players
For this game I'll roleplay a virtuous lawbringer who strives to uphold morality and punish wrong doers
>Evil Players
For this game I'll roleplay a vindictive prick who deliberately fucks over others to see just how far the devs will let me go before punishing me for my faggotry.
>Neutral
What's Roleplaying? I'm just here to beat the game and that means choosing whatever option will get me the best loot or looks the funniest.

Neutral would be okay if in most games it didn't mean that you have to do good and bad stuff equally to balance out your score.

SMT

>Law
HERETIC MUST DIE! SUBMIT TO GOD OR BE DESTROYED! I WILL CREATE A THOUSAND YEARS KINGDOM OF PEACE

>Chaos
THE WORLD OBEY THE RULE OF THE STRONG AND I'M THE BEST! ALL OF YOU WEAKLING SHOULD BOW TO ME!

>Neutral
I just want to punch God and Lucifer in the face man

>being apathetic to somethinh means you're for it
Oh, Sup Forums.

Good is family man Dan who does good deeds like taking out his trash on a weekly rate
Evil is cock sucker Phil whose 3rd wife is only really there to steal his money he kicks dogs and tells his children they are worthless if they can't catch a football

>tfw your dad is cock sucker Phil

>always go with chaotic neutral options because they let me do whatever I want at the time
>people assume my character is an edgelord/asshole

Apathy is just a passive vote on most issues.
If you don't care there's a death penalty, you're obviously not against it.
If you don't care if people have the freedom of choice on abortion or gay marriage, you're obviously all for them having the choice to do what they like. Now, you're obviously not a crusader on these issues, but just by virtue of not caring, you are lending your support.

say it with me now

WORLD OF STRENGTH

Neutral is the only realistic option. No one is a saint or a demon.

Not getting involved and caring about something doesnt nessecarily mean the thing will have a certain out come.

Just because he doesn't oppose it doesn't mean he's for it and vice versa.
In the end it's a matter of what he believes in, not how the agenda is affected by his belief.
If it came to a check list of For, Against, and Abstain, we know which he'd pick.