IS THIS THE MOST DOMINATING SYSTEM OF ALL TIME?

>Yakuza
>Nioh
>Nier
>Bloodborne
>Uncharted
>Last of Us
>Kingdom Hearts
>Persona
>Horizon
>Death Stranding
>Spiderman
>God of War
>Infamous
>The Last Guardian
>Ratchet & Clank
>Until Dawn

You get the point, the list is practically endless. Now understand this: Kojima spent a lot of time researching studios and companies before he decided on joining Sony and using the DECIMA engine.... which means he looked at Nintendo and Microsoft and basically said "nope!"

Xbox
>Halo
>Forza

Nintendo
>Zelda
>Mario

PC
>Steam greenlight

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0K5s7-k9cs
blog.us.playstation.com/tag/top-sellers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the funniest part is that Sup Forums said ps4 wouldn't exists and that wii u would sell over 100 million units. look at where we are now, nintendo dropped out of the home console race and made a tablet

>exists
exist*

Anyone else hyped for this?

>>Yakuza
Niche
>>Nioh
Niche
>>Nier
Niche
>>Bloodborne
Sold terribly
>>Uncharted
Solid
>>Last of Us
Unnessasery port
>>Kingdom Hearts
Not exclusive
>>Persona
Nice
>>Horizon
PS4's Star Fox Zero
>>Death Stranding
Not a game
>>Spiderman
"Its going to be like Spiderman 2 for the PS2....fifth times the charm!"
>>God of War
Solid
>>Infamous
Underwhelming
>>The Last Guardian
Underwhelming
>>Ratchet & Clank
Kiddy shit
>>Until Dawn
Solid

Three solid games does not a good console purchase make.

>Steam greenlight
It is dead. No more awesome indie games!

That would be the PS2

Absolutely. Their games are creativity bombs and are a lot of fun.

>>Yakuza
great
>>Nioh
shit
>>Nier
great
>>Bloodborne
great
>>Uncharted
shit
>>Last of Us
shit
>>Kingdom Hearts
shit
>>Persona
great
>>Horizon
shit
>>Death Stranding
likely shit
>>Spiderman
probably shit
>>God of War
probably shit
>>Infamous
shit
>>The Last Guardian
ok
>>Ratchet & Clank
shit
>>Until Dawn
shit

>Unnessasery port

gesundheit

>>Death stranding - not a game
>>Until dawn - solid

Bloodborne poor sales? Go back and play your indie games pcfat.

your taste is objective fucking gutter trash. your three "solid" games aren't even good.

I hope more people will start talking about it once they finally release the Beta.

The funny part is they'll continue to act like Wii U was some hidden gem console with lots of great exclusives

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0K5s7-k9cs

>Niche games aren't games

>People will continue to have their own opinions about something extremely subjective and not follow the Sup Forums hivemind

>not follow the Sup Forums hivemind
the Sup Forums hivemind is the only place that thinks the Wii U is a good console.

Across the entire internet, Sup Forums is the only place that likes this console?

>buying a used ps4
>every single one of them comes with some a mix of CoD, Drive and FIFA
>literally not one of the games listed ever appears
>saw a lone Witcher 3 once, but never an exclusive
>the vast majority of actual ps4 users would be just as happy to have an xbone
>slash vee slash still argues about it every day

other places might like the Wii U well enough but they don't try to claim it was the only 8th gen console worth owning, unlike Sup Forums

>Uncharted
>solid
Poster confirmed for Polygon shill

Fuck yes. I am a creative person but i honestly just can't wait for the community games.

Seriously though do you guys remember just the stuff from the LBP beta?

The people who buy exclusives are not the kind of people who would sell their consoles when the best games are starting to come out. It's common sense that the people who sell it are the ones who bought it, used it for a month and never played it again for more than an hour.

>not a single RPG worth a damn out on the PS4

Nah, I'll go with the 3DS for this gen.
>Shin Megami Tensei
>Etrian Odyssey
>Bravely Default
>Dragon Quest
>Stella Glow
>Legacy of Legends
>Pokemon
>Rune Factory
>7th Dragon III
>Monster Hunter
>Harvest Moon
>Story of Seasons
>Project X Zone
>Animal Crossing
>Fantasy Life
>Fire Emblem
>Little Busters

>"But Mario and Zelda!"

The most hilarious part about all those games is that only Uncharted and the Last of Us remaster actual sold something worth a damn cause everyone else is too busy playing GTAV and the next CoD/Battlefield

>Nintendo forums
>Forums for Nintendo exclusive games like Zelda
>Nintendo subreddit
>Not full of people that loved the wiiu more than any other 8th gen console

Its the same on any console.
>Wii U owners only play normie shit like Mario Kart, Zelda and Smash
>Xbone owners only play normie shit like Gears of War and CoD

>Flame wars

You know that literally every other board on this site laughs at you for this right Sup Forums

Except then they'd be playing in

Guess they have just as much shit taste as Sup Forums does.

Contrary to what sonyggers think, exclusives don't matter if you're not Nintendo.

>The dominant system is big and black like the thick penises your tight girlish mouth struggles to fit over

Makes me think

>DOMINATING SYSTEM OF ALL TIME
>Still have to pay to use your own internet connection

Naw, if there was a lot of "used for a month" ones I'd buy it already, they're mostly 1-2 years old.

Not much, it will end badly as project spark

this desu. i love some weebshit but 90% of people dont care about it and theyre often overrated by unironical waifufags

Doesn't mean they weren't collecting dust for 11 months which is what I meant.

Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us also had bundles that became available around the holidays. Even their system selling Bloodborne has only managed a tip close to 3m.

>people actually play exclusives on other platforms instead of watered down multiplats on a watered down PC.

Wow, thanks for proving our point further.

Wii U has trash exclusives though

>>Nier
*Also on PC

is ratchet and clank good? from those that own or played it how would you rate it? thoughts on the game?

Your opinion != fact

Why is this shithead selling 9 games with it then?

Sorry you wasted your money on a paperweight, hope you enjoyed Star Fox Zero (copies sold)

But Star Fox wasn't on the PS4.

The stuff people made in those games with and without exploits was insane, I cant even even imagine what sort of sorcery Dreams will get used for.

These threads are entirely based on subjective opinions.

The people who post in these threads will be arguing forever pointlessly with people over these subjective opinions. Nobody will change their mind, and nothing will be accomplished.

You gain nothing from posting in these threads. Leave now for your own sake.

Sonyggers are just such massive shitposters even while owning a ps4 myself I really don't want to be associated with a bunch of retards who subscribe to a company like it was a religion.

It might just be just by virtue of how absolutely fucking awful the other two are

This is easily the worst generation in gaming yet

in more than 2 years? with remasters, multiplats. and some of them havent came out yet.

What a surprise that Sony will win yet again a generation. Like they did with every generation since their debut with the PS1.

I'm aware

this. pc + ps4 here, i hate every underaged sonygger faggot.

How can I enjoy a game on my paperweight if it doesn't exist for it?

kek. It doesn't even have any games

Get back to our scraps, you're lucky we ALLOWED you to play your top seller.

blog.us.playstation.com/tag/top-sellers/

The Wii U is a paperweight

I don't understand this game, LBP was a (bad) platform game with community games.
Dreams will be a game based on the community level but what's his main genre?

>Flame war crap

What do you think the average age of the poster in this thread is?

>the vast majority of actual ps4 users would be just as happy to have an xbone

But they clearly are not. Sales show this.

see The PS4 is a paperweight.

>I really don't want to be associated with a bunch of retards who subscribe to a company like it was a religion.
Funny, that's how I feel about Nintendo fans.

Good joke.

> my console
the list is endless

> other consoles
two most sold franchises

Wii U is a paperweight
I should know, I've had one for 3 years

Why do you guys bother posting/creating these threads? You each have your opinion on what games you enjoy. Thats it. Start fucking playing the games on them and stop getting upset that other people have different opinions. You all sound like children

I yearn for those days.

Modern Sonyggers never owned the best Sony platform, they're content with their multiplat/port machine that only runs off yearly rehashed games with 0 quality. They've become so delusional that other platforms and their games don't exist.

>Why
Need to establish superiority.
Feelings of insecurity otherwise.
Same.

>MY PLATFORM IS BETTER
>NUH UH, MINE IS BETTER
>YOURS IS BAD
>LOL NA YOURS IS BAD
>NA YOURS IS LOL REKT

You two will be at this all day and nothing will result of it. Why bother?

Most are ex-xbots and their descendants it seems like.

>implying not samefag keeping their floundering thread afloat

>contrary

Not at all. The only people who think this are mustards, and then they get mad at people in threads for deciding to choose the PS4 to play those multiplats even though they are also on PC. Every PS4 sales number thread:

>i literally do NOT understand why people are going out and buying PS4's??! Don't they know for £600+ they could also play those multiplats on Pc like I DO??

Its quite funny really. Everytime a mustard cites "multiplat" they are actually mugging themselves off. The average consumer does not care if you have a high end PC, and the devs care more about the average user.

Welcome to Nintendo vs Sony fans, this is what they like to do.

Why the fuck do you even bother in this threads with this kind of opinion to begin with? You're obviously triggered by the opinions in this thread and frustrated and that's why you pulled a generic reasonable guy post out of your ass.

But you know perfectly well the best choice would have been to abandon this thread and never look back. Instead you succumbed to your frustration and made a post, a post that will glue you to this thread for additional time since you're interested in collecting the (you)s. If you had closed this thread and maybe even Sup Forums altogether, imagine how much better your life would have been from that point on.

You're your worst enemy, fuck off to yourself.

>retards who subscribe to a company like it was a religion.
>while ignoring bunch of PCfags that are even worse in this regard

>Googled
>Not copypasta

>their multiplat/port machine

But that is PC user, it just costs average $350 more than a PS4 to play them. Guess where the average consumer (the ones in numbers that actually matter) are going.... Hmm....

There is very little know about the story mode but Im pretty sure it will consist of variety of genres as you get to make use of your own characters/vechiles/items that you create along the way.Im just speculating so who knows, Im just excited the get to sculpt stuff like pic related.

>be me
>see disgusting and immature behavior of PC gamers and especially PCMRetards
>don't want to suppport platform with such a shitty, immature and hypocrytical audience
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>havent bought a game on PC for like 2 years
>pirate and play everything on PC though because I want to play the best version
>buy console version instead so I have a legal copy and devs get my money

You brought it on yourselves, PCfags.

>criticize childish behavior
>get a childish reaction like "You're obviously triggered"
clockwork

Why is everyone who likes PS4 so underage?

>implying graphicwhores aren't just a minority

That said, I made a mistake buying a PS3 since all the games I played there came to PC anyway. I wont be paying for hardware that will get obsolete in the long run, especially when PS5 might get announced as early as 2020.

Why are you defending flame wars?

>avoiding associating with retards
>more important than setting a good example
beta

The market pretty clearly dictated that the Wii U was the worst console in decades.

It came out before the PS4 and Xbone and was absolutely, incomparably crushed by them in a way I've literally never seen before in my life.

I almost felt bad for Nintendo before I realized they brought it on themselves.

>They've become so delusional that other platforms and their games don't exist.

Should have kept reading the post you quoted.

I'm not defending anything. I'm saying it's retarded to stop a forest fire with a single bucket of water. It's better to fuck off instead of sticking around in that case.

Everyone including you and me are horrible people for visiting and posting on this board.

>Best selleers on psn = shit version of a multiplat x 10
>Best sellers on PC = exclusives x 5 (regardles of whether you like them or not) + best version of a multiplat x 5

Sales figures don't mean you can call something objectively good or bad

you are retarded nobody thinks the Wii U is a good console. Only the games like Mario Kart are good

Reminder that 100% of people who bought and enjoyed Undertale are PC mustards.

If I get even 1 person to stop creating flame war threads then I'll be happy

Yeah exactly. Sounds like your average PCMR. They have now reached a point where anons will actually fucking post that, "if a game is not on Pc, then it is not a game at all."

>half of the games aren't out yet
>the rest were forgotten litterally 3 days after release
*yawn*

It's so fucking pathetic of what became of TLG. All that talk for 10 years and it couldnt even maintain a 500+ reply thread since it came out.

>"But Nintendo!"
>"But Microsoft!"
>"But PC!"
Just give it up Sonygger.