Senran Kagura for Switch

Will you be able to feel Homura's butt flab in your hands thanks to HD rumble? Will you be able to feel how her flabby ass jiggles as you smack it by using motion control?

To be honest, HD rumble for Senran could be more exciting than VR.

Will you be able to feel the icecubes in your glass as Homura drops them in with her buttcheeks?

this game is the only reason i would buy a Switch

BURNING JUSTICE

Homura's butt cheeks are too flabby to even hold ice cubes between them.

No, at most you can feel is like holding your palm against a thin wall and somebody throwing something soft like a pillow against the other side of the wall.

delete this you heathen scum. Homuras butt is firm and soft.

But if you can feel the difference of one or several ice cubes in a glass, wouldn't that mean you would be able to tell difference in weight?

>HD rumble
What a meme this is the same company owns the patent for the rumble feature used both in sony and nintendo consoles. It's literally the same tech with the exact same number of rotors.

The point is you are not touching directly because the controller is made of plastic, it will be against a surface and you can only touch the surface. Same thing with the ice cubes in glass, the glass being the surface you touch

Oh come on, don't be ridicolous. Look at OP pic, that is one flabby ass right there.

she's hitting her lovers ass super hard with her own. I'd be surprised if that wouldn't make her ass bunch up like that.

So then you have probably noticed that's Asuka's ass isn't behaving in the same way.

Only a flab ass squish like that. Just fucking admit it instead of being in denial.

That's assuming they'll even remember to put Homura in future SK games. Are you sure you don't mean Yumi?

Ah, I see what you mean. Still, being able to feel jiggling booty flab would be the greatest thing ever.

>Punishment minigame.
>Use joycon to spank Senrans.
>Can feel flesh ripple from Yumi's ass.

>beeing able to see AND feel this

We've got the future in our hands, lads

>People actually think NoA would let this slide

Is it safe to assume that the "softness" will be emulated by the controller mimicking all the ~boing~boing~ by slightly swelling and de-swelling?

Yes? SK2 came out with the dressing room harassment and the breast slider completely intact.

NoA let this slide.

Homura's ass isn't nearly fat enough

Nigga they've had TWO Senran kagura games on the 3DS.
Here are the facts:
1) Nobody can stop Kenichiro Takaki
2) Kenichiro Takaki WILL bring Life and Hometown to the Switch
3) Kenichiro Takaki will deliver an expression of SOFTNESS

I don't want obese butts. Homura's ass is already flabby, that's enough.

Same. Might be the deciding factor if I ever get one

hope you enjoy Senran Kagura with feminist-approved clothing!

If the milk game in 1,2 switch didn't convey softness, this won't. In the end they're just vibration motors.