Im in some mood to play tanks focused game

Im in some mood to play tanks focused game.

WoT is probably as grindy as before, still encourage camping and with broken matchmaking.

War Thunder probably still have overpowered Russian tanks (because of devs fatnasies) and underpowered German tanks (when in reality it was opposite and Russians had to relay on numbers).

But how is Armored Warfare? Still alive? I heard it actualyl allow to use tanks in more mobile way due to stabilizers.

Other urls found in this thread:

aw.my.com/us/news/general/mycom-adopts-future-work-armored-warfare
empiresmod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_90Hx7g5_5c
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get BF3 or 4 and camp the tank spawn.

I dont want Origin.

>But how is Armored Warfare?
ded
dedder
deddest
armoured warfare

Anyone remember that HL2 multiplayer mod which had tanks that you could customize the armor and gun on, and things like that?

Also, Planetside 2 has reasonably fun tank gameplay

Do you mean DIPRIP: Warm up? It's a car combat mode, though.

>(when in reality it was opposite and Russians had to relay on numbers).

Wehraboos still think over-engineering is the sign of a well made tank.

You mean I would run into same 10 guys over and over?

I don't think so, it was a hybrid RTS/FPS mod where one controller would focus on tech upgrades and overall strategy for the team, there was normal FPS gameplay as well as important tank gameplay

play wargame

aw.my.com/us/news/general/mycom-adopts-future-work-armored-warfare
Osidian entertainment (dev) got fired by My.com (publisher) or left the boat and now the development is completely on the hands of My.coms dev team aka Russians, unless they get completely new dev team.

I wouldn't have any high hopes for AW anymore.

>my.com
They're not just ordinary Russians, they're a subsidiary of Mail.ru aka the absolutely shadiest and scummiest Russian company. They're terrible even by Russian standards.

I assume you mean Empires
empiresmod.com/

You mean those guys who took control of Allods Online during its development and turned it into complete pay2win with insane prices and later aded "paid only" server (in f2p game) with benefits?

Yes, those guys.

tank games suck. your gun is in the middle so your opponents get a second or two to shoot you before you can shoot back and apparently armor doesn't do anything in tank games.

Is it alive? Looks nice.

So, even if I would try to play ti now, I should expect something shady like viruses infections or trying to steal my private data?

In reality german heavy tank batallions were given order to avoid this motherfucker whenever possible

>overpowered Russian tanks
After the whole Abrams M1A1 and M1A2S and Leopard fiasco in Syria and Yemen, where Western tanks were exposed for the absolute garbage they are, while Russian T-90s were proven to be unkillable monsters, the notion of "overpowered Russian tanks" is laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_90Hx7g5_5c

Yes.

>when in reality it was opposite and Russians had to relay on numbers
>naziboos actually believe this
ground attack aircraft made tanks obsolete
IL-2s and P47s took care of that

tfw
that has more to do with tank crewmanship than anything,

Arabic armies cant fight like western ones.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

If you had given them T-90s, Leo 2A7, Type 10s, Polish space tank. the result would have been the same.

Arms doesn't win wars, The Army does.

We are talking of WW2 tanks, as WT is about WW2, mate.

Im aware that in later time, for example Cold War, Pact tanks were ahead of NATO tanks, but bringing T90 into discussion about presenting WW2 tanks as overpwoered is simply silly.

For fuck sake, I wanted to play some modern tanks. I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN.

And no, Red Dragon would mean bringing AA everywhere because lol aircrafts.

>Arabic armies cant fight like western ones.
All of those tanks were driven by arabic crews, including the T-90s. Yet, the T-90 is invincible with actual proofs of them being hit by TOWs with zero effect while Leopards and Abrams garbage have been destroyed by the dozens.

I find shtora extremely unnerving. It's like two eyes that stare into your soul.

Shit shot placement for that TOW. You're supposed to aim for the hull or the lower turret. It struck to the upper side of the frontal turret which is quite fucking tough.

da, is korrect))) t-34 of best tank in war))

That's part of the game, having a well complemented force that can tackle any situation makes it enjoyable. And the tank combat is pretty fun in it.

You realize you can shitpost on /k/ instead of Sup Forums right?

>We are talking of WW2 tanks
And how much do you know about Russian WW2 tanks? What part of that "knowledge" is not based on misconceptions and Western propaganda? Need I remind you that until T-90s passed their trial by fire in Syria, they were considered shit-tier by Western armchair generals and everyone was laughing at ERA?

>shitpost
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Not as much as being burned to a crisp in a Western self-propelled grill like the M1A1, though.

>What part of that "knowledge" is not based on misconceptions and Western propaganda?

Go to bed Ivan, you ruined everything now.

Too bad that due to limited points, "complemented force" often means "few tanks and tons of support around".

Which is logical and realistic, but I wanted tank vs tank combat.

Yeah I don't know man, I can't tankd WT and WoT, because I don't like the grind or any of that.
RD gives me my fix but I did play a lot of bf4 as well.

meant stand WT or WoT

War Thunder is fairly balanced and if you can't work around certain strenghts and weaknesses of vehicles then perhaps the whole idea of vehiclular combat isn't for you and you should stick to competitive FPS where everyone can have his favourite gun and has the same hitbox.

>War Thunder
>The game where Russian planes climb like king kong, turn better than zeroes, have cannons more accurate than laser beams, and armor that can shrug off all but the most powerful guns, which are coincidentally carried only by Russian aircraft
>fairly balanced

Fuck off Ivan, you have a containment thread on /vg/ where you can go consult with your fellow state-sponsored shills.

So, except of BF or said Empires games, there is nothing else I could get to play some tank vs tank battles?

Planetside 2

Just play Zulu Assault it's basically the best tank game

>tfw no near future tank game with fictional tanks and factions to try and avoid nation bias and muh realism

battlezone

i'm aware of battlezone, but was hoping more for something akin to WoT,WT,AW but not real vehicles. with a tech level similar to 2142

The best tank game out there is War Thunder and it's shit.

Sorry OP. Also if your'e recommending Battlefield 3/4 for tank combat literally kill yourself today please.

>when you get a secondary gunner that spots and uses voice comms

Why it have to be like this ;_;

At least BF4 is more fun than WT

is there a competent anti-air vehicle yet? or is the only hard counter to airchavs other airchavs?

I just want the MBT's in that to get a primary anti air weapon

I used to play tankionline a few years ago, it was fun but its a lot of grinding

Russians did have better tanks though. If you read what German officers had to say you find things like them confirming that Russian tans were better and stealing Ford truck from the Russians because they were also better than their own.

What Germany had was better drivers, which made of for it. Russian tank drivers were given no training really, while German ones took weeks. They could flank Russian ranks with ease and hit their backsides.

Men of war

Germans fucking wreck everything russia has past rank 2.

Warthunder still has fun planes desu

Armored Warfares global ops was pretty fun, was an objective based mode with respawns, played a lot like vehicle-only battlefield.

Its biggest issue was that there was only one map, and now that obsidian's been booted out this morning, I can't really recommend it anymore.

yes russia tank is strongest) stalin personally bless evry t34 with slava magic)))))

Kinda wish they would make that sorta game with ai infantry squads

but i guess people would complain about it being a moba, I just like combined arms in my games more than just pure tank v tank, and BF or wargame fills that itch, even if they are different genres.

Did you even read what I said? Actually read a history book, Russian tanks only lost mostly because their drivers were so shitty and untrained compared to Germany ones. In many cases they literally had people drive them to the front straight from factories, without any real training. By build specs Russian tanks were better though, and they were also way more reliable.

Men of War or Project Reality

I've always thought this has been a great idea to have a fictional tank game but with a warthunder style health system. it doesn't even need to be near-future, it could be done just as well with a faux-WW2 motif. Or some odd, anachronistic mix everything, WW1 style trapezoid tanks that could be super armored fighting tanks equipped with MLRS or some shit. Or include ratte-style super tanks as objectives, or have fucking weird BattleTanx styled motorcycle tanks with cannons that are super quick but die from a stiff breeze.

not saying those are all good ideas, but i think if a dev wanted to avoid simulator-esque realism than there's a whole lot more you could do with a tank game.

Mechwarrior Living Legends

the classic under-armored dry-stowage no-radio no-optics $25000 aluminum transmission that seizes after 300 miles ```````````````````````````````best tank of the war'''''''''''''''''''''''

Even Kleist and Heinz Guderian said the T-34 was the best tank in the world, the Russians didn't know how to use it. German tanks would seize up and fail way more often than T-34's, it's clear that you have no idea about any of this.

Most Russian planes don't work well past 3.5k altitude and climbing is meta as fuck. Lavochkins and Yakolevs don't turn better than A6Ms or Spitfires.
Stop spouting bullshit user

>sideshotting a superheavy with your sub-50 pt tank
best feeling ever

played both dont worry. PR is okay but games sometimes last a bit too long.

men of war co-op is really fun though, but the game is so glitchy.

Cute

Im thinking about making a mobile game, something like pokemon duel except with tanks

pic related

>when in reality it was opposite and Russians had to relay on numbers
the early panzers could barely penetrate the armor of the french tanks.
the tigers were the biggest most overpriced piece of shit tank of the war that couldn't even handle the terrain they were supposed to fight on and constantly fell apart due the shit engine

The Abrams that are used in Syria and Iraq are the pos export variants

Just wait until later this month, OP for the next War Thunder patch, and get yourself a German 5.7 Tiger line up. Gaijin is moving BR's of several vehicles around, and getting rid of the IS-2's nuke rounds.

Once the patch drops, you'll have 5.7 Tiger H1, E, and Panzerbefehlswagen Tiger P all at 5.7, so just wait until then.

In the meantime, play PvE in armored warfare or something. The queue for PvP is dead as fuck, but I never have to wait more than a minute or so in PvE for a team.

Sherman, Cromwell, and Sherman Firefly are better tbqh

T-34 was ahead of it's time and was so good that it forced the germans to up their game but almost all the bitching you guys make about the panther being unreliable can be said about the T-34