I'd say.... 30% on Sup Forums are competitive gamers, the other 70% are not

I'd say.... 30% on Sup Forums are competitive gamers, the other 70% are not.
Sounds about right...?

I'd say

Nah. It's 15-20% maximum are competitive. Even that is generous.

More than 50% of Sup Forums play consoles, so more than 50% are shit-taste plebs.

>anything that isn't competitive is shit.
no.

I dunno why anyone would play non-competitive games. It's just not fun

50% aren't gamers at all and just come here to shitpost and meme

I'd say you're 12.... maybe 14?

Depends when you say competitive, if you say you play a moba game like league at a sub 1900 elo then you're not competitive.

If you play an RTS and you're not in the top 10% then you're not competitive.

God, Attack on Titan is absolute shit tier

I'd say... 5% on Sup Forums are gamers, the other 95% are not.

#define competitive gamer
if any game that has a leaderboard counts as competitive then I'd say its much more than 30%

most of Sup Forums doesn't even play video games

Was the source of the giants revealed yet?

Think e-sport, think official world series or world championship matches.

That's competitive, and if so I'd say less than a percentage of Sup Forums users are in the esports scene. You basically have to be a normie to be a video games athlete so I doubt a normie would identify with this board beyond browsing it every now and then.

You're mom is staring at me awkwardly.

most people here just used to play but spend less time playing vidya now because they got bored

t. narutard :)

Armin is mai waifu

I'd say about 80% are indeed massive flaming faggots who call themselves gaymers. OP obviously included.

Probably science, probably the MCs granddad or some shit. It won't be anything out of left field, it'll be predictable.

nah mate, any game with a leaderboard is competitive because you are competing with other players either in real or not real time

Think try-hard games made for Sup Forumseddit.

Npt directly. So far we know there's a special race, the eldians, descendent from a girl who supposedly struck a deal with the devil to gain titan powers, and the eldians have the possibilities to turn into titans. The true source of the originals power hasn't been revealed/confirmed yet, though. Personally I doubt it was a deal with the devil.

so basically what op means is LoL Dota2 CSGO top 10% highest elo?

>Any multiplayer vs game is competitive
You're just diluting the word, you're putting scrubs with less than 10 hours on the game in the same basket as pro no lifers who practice day in and day out 2k+ hours who have the aptitude for the games skill ceiling and sell out real world football stadiums so people can watch them play. In that case 100% of Sup Forums is competitive, everyone has played a multiplayer game, everyone has played a game with a leader board.

Competitive means something very specific otherwise it loses all meaning.

What line of logic is this supposed to be? They're both normie-tier shonenshit

>He wasn't here for chapter 700
I pity you

I hate other human beings so there's that.

There's plenty of competitive games that don't get official world championship stuff.

Then they aren't competitive in the same sense.

That narrows it down too hard
Those are tournament players

Fucking hearthstone got official championships. Hearthstone is not more competitive than a ton of fighting games that don't get official events.