Yo retards

can we all take the time to appreciate just how R* kicks ass. They don't shill their game and hype it like all the other losers do with bits of information here and there. I think that's a very moral thing to do, not to treat the fans and gamers like little retarded children (see Nintendo hype right now)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atha8XPhkuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rockstar is shit.

why?
cause it doesn't pander to braindead gamers and actually acts like a real game dev?
why do you like so much to be a sheep?

>Rockstar
>doesn't pander to braindead gamers

nice argument fag
get lost with your fucking crappy memes, no wonder that you have no taste.

Denuvo.

bump

Denuvo for RDR2.

>t. Shill
Go shill elsewhere

used to be one of the best but since GTA online they've become lazy and anti consumer. have put out barely anything in years except cash sinks to bait you into buying ingame money.

expect red dead to have the same.

BoGT was their last good product.

youtube.com/watch?v=atha8XPhkuQ

>posts an image of one of the most braindead tumblr retard pandering games to ever exist

Rockstar treats their employees like shit and makes them slave overtime to the point where their families have to get involved.

I don't think I've heard a huge positive point for working for them other than the fact that every game they make tends to be well received.

Also they are apparently one of the worst offenders in the industry when it comes to paid reviews and under-the-table deals with journalists.

They have good IPs and games, but they are overall a shitty company.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

R* is a garbage company till Manhunt 3 is announced.

ffs thank you.

How can they be garbage if they made he first 3 manhunt gAmes you dingus??

Rockstar is unironically the only AAA developer I still have some respect for after Valve did that paid mods shit.

you have respect for a developer that does nothing for several years except sit back and puts out cash sinks to bait people into buying their virtual money?

You really don't think GTAO is an absolute fucking scam?

Rockstar is incredibly scummy though, or are you too underage to remember all the working conditions that leaked from LA Noire and RDR?