Which one has a better combat?

Which one has a better combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/359550#1y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I know is EVERYONE is playing for honor

All my friends are on that beta and even in other games I play that's all people talk about

Is it that good?

It's worse than dog shit. Save yourself $60

dark souls

I had a shitload of fun these past two days

Unfortunately I'm already reaching the skill ceiling and I suspect I'm gonna be bored of it by the end of today

Holy shit there is no contest here. Nioh rapes For Honor in every hole possible.

Once you unlock most of the classes it just turns in to "which counter do I want to play". On top[ of the fact that it's your typical Ubisoft trash with a retarded console interface that makes me want to stab people and the player base is full of retarded children who can't handle a real chat interface.

For Honor is ruined by the revenge mechanic, why do I have to be punished for being better than someone.

It's ruined by far more than that... I actually really liked the closed beta but the open one just feels like shit. I know the influx of shitters is a large part of beyond the game just feels lower quality and less consistent attack wise.

Nioh has a combat system you can actually play with and enjoy.

For Honor has peer-2-peer matchmaking.

FH isn't weebshit and is actually a fresh concept, I think the winner is clear

the weebshit is the winner?

stupid fucking weebs
sterilize yourselves

hard to compare
for honor is more like a 3d fighter and nioh has souls-esque combat

In modern day America you have to let everyone win.

>for money
>peer-to-peer pvp
>no cheat detection
>mtx and p2w out the ass
>2-3 seasons passes a year
>ubisoft

once the initial hype (that ubisoft pays for) has died out, the game will be forgotten and ubisoft will move on to hype their next shit, probably ass creed of far cry 5.

>this guy gets it

It really is a much more terrible game than the shills would like to admit.

But I played several hours of the recent closed beta, and nothing ruins the game more than the p2p match-making. It's makes it completely pointless to try and learn the intricacies of the combat system when rooms are constantly dropping and even a tiny bit of ping will give enough input delay to massively fuck your timing over.

Just a plain ol' cashgrab game trying to disguise itself as a triple AAA.

It could have been good but it's fundamentally broken, both in mechanics and character balance. Most people are just too stupid to tell so they think they're playing a good game when it's really just falling short of being decent. I say this as a person that has a win percentage higher than 80.

>Ubishit
>ever

Basically this.
Look what happened to primal, siege and the division, basically doa.

>played for over 20 hours, ran into about 2-3 laggers
>seasonpass only means that u get access to content one week before everyone else

the other stuff I don't give a fk about, not seen any hackers yet

I think this game will be a success just like Siege was, btfo

By what measure is Siege even remotely a success?

Gaining 2 or 3 players a month while you lose 10 or 11 at the same time is far from a success.

It's a slow death.

siege and division are far from dead

>Gaining 2 or 3 players a month while you lose 10 or 11 at the same time is far from a success.
>source: my ass

steamcharts.com/app/359550#1y

I had fun with the beta, but I'm not going to shell over $60 for it. I can tell it's not something that's going to keep me interested in the long term.

>he thinks steamcharts can't be gamed by a company as large as jewbisoft

Point at this fool and laugh.

oh wow next you tell me its hacked by some russians

Get Nioh now and For Honor when it comes out in two weeks.

pretty much exactly how I feel, the alphas and betas of this game have been fun but after playing like 20h of it already I dont see the point in buying it because it gets old after a while.

I mean if they go the RB6 route and add new maps and heroes every couple of months I might get it but I will definitely wait for it to be cheaper.

>EVERYONE i know is playing EVOLVE
>S-so it must be g-good, r-right?

for honor comes out next weak