YAAAAAAYS

France finally added in BF1!
GET HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Chamond_(tank)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs
youtu.be/NEwdWO8YzOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Goumier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love BF1 threads.

wtf is this?

so you be sayan that we wuz surrender monkeys and shiieet??!

WE

NOUZ

at this point i just accept its sjw shit, it doesnt take away from the gameplay anyways.

>melee weapon is a white flag

Oh boy! I hope they are diverse and multicultural, I'd hate to give the game a bad review for racism, bigotry, sexism, transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic, white nationalist and neo-nazi propaganda

Something that never existed.

Just like three quarters of everything else that's in BF1.

WE WUZ BAGUETTES AND SACRE BLEU

Something a crazed, shell-shocked soldier sketched that was mistakenly believed to be a planned design.

at least it makes more sense to see black people in french army since they love using them along with muslims,
especially that one french guy that had shit tons of them under his command and allowed them to rape german civilians due to sheer hatred against the germans

Point at those thing that don't exist.
Of course, you won't, but I want to feel superior to you.

>they actually, unironically, made a WWI shooter

>still no russians

WE WUZ EIFELTOWER AN SHIEET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Chamond_(tank)

People are mad but there were fuck loads of brown people the major powers pulled into the war after their military leaders bled dry an entire generation of men. Its obviously pandering for marketing purposes but not innacurate

>Running around with machine guns and auto rifles
>Tanks everywhere
>Heavy Arial bombers
Its ok its for gameplay purposes, jeez leave DICE alone

Real soldiers hugged the dirt at the bottom of the trenches to avoid being blow to bits by artillery gunners miles away.

>Portraying the fact that the major powers all used brown colonists as human shields in the great war when their nations population of young males are being sucked dry by poor military decisions
WHITE GENOCIDE PROPAGANDA

Its obviously pandering but like the rest of the game it is authentic but not realistic.

WUZ

Must've been in World War 2, the Allies hardly if ever actually advanced on German soil, by the wars end the front was still in Belgium.

>WW1
>France
>Black
What did they mean by this?

it is not authentic and it is not realistic

and you're not making anyone mad by typing out this shitpost or that shitty reaction image

>NOUS ÉTIONS DES ROIS ET TOUT
Doesn't sound as ghetto as the english version.

Colonial troops

fucking annihilated, Sup Forums proved again to have no idea what they're talking about

So only on colonial maps?

>authentic but not realistic.
"I'm totally not racist, but fuck niggers"

at this point my only hope is that they add black russian troops

Machine gunners in medieval style full plate armor, never existed.
A Hotchkiss HEAVY MACHINE GUN, light enough for a single man to carry, never existed.
A Hellriegel with an attached drum, never existed.
The Cei-Riggotti as it is in BF1, never existed.
Reflex sights of any kind, being fixed to infantry weapons, never existed.
The M1911 Extended, never existed.

I could easily go on, but I'll leave you looking only so stupid for your own dignity.

My god, they actually built it.

>but not innacurate
It's super inaccurate, they only recorded one voice for every faction so you have supposedly collonial troops that speak in fluent English like white tommies instead of their native african mudman languages.

there were many africans on the european theater

Citation needed

For fuck's sake

>Ottoman Empire speaks Turkish
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> they don't know about banania
Je secoue ma tête, honnêtement famille.

>france finally added for BF1
>All the classes have white flags
Prepare to surrender Mon'Amies

So let me guess - France added as a 40 dollar DLC

WE WUZ BAGUETTE 'N SHIEEET

could've been during the occupation of the Rhineland in the 20s

No, they fought in Europe. One of the biggest advantages of the Entente powers were their ability to draw on the manpower of their colonies and dominions. Germany couldn't do the same because they had fewer colonies and lacked the naval superiority to ship them over.

for instance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs

It is authentic. All the weapons, vehicles and character designs are real. Including the fact the Colonial troops fought on the western front. Its not realistic because that not how the war was fought. Itd be boring as shit and no one would buy it.

learn the difference.

Colonial troops fought on the western front. The major powers were desperate for troops.

>People making surrender jokes
>About WW1

Implications

Well France still needed all other global powers to beat Germany. Paired against Germany alone they always get annihilated like in 1870

These fuckers fought in French colonies, not in Europe you dumb fuck

That's not an implication, it's a statement.

>all other global powers
you mean the UK?

how much is it tho? haven't played bf1 in a long ass while, contemplating wether to wait or not

Is anyone still playing the game?
Anyway to see the numbers?

read the fucking article you pathetic retard

This is how the blackwashing of history starts.
Soon Julius Ceasar himself will be from African descent and be black.

The US was already the biggest economy before Germany and the UK. With those industral capabilities combined alone the war was won

close, its probably $15 for each DLC, or you can buy Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass and Get early access to They Shall Not Pass, coming March 2017. Only for $50.

I stopped playing because it takes so fucking long to unlock shit

NOUS

Calm down, Sup Forums.

>Colonial troops fought on the western front.
No they didn't, even if you find one guy no nation was able to import their African colonists to the western front for every reason under the sun

This myth that Africans fought in ww1 under European countryside is blatantly false and has no truth in it what so ever

Any "source" is purely a cherry pick to somehow substitute 1/4 soldiers in game for what was less than 1% of 1% of soldiers that ever existed for them

60m people and somehow we gotta include the blacks because about 10k fought in foreign colonies in African colonies

US didn't join in before the war was practically over

Also you forgot Russia, but they were getting dicked the hardest by Germany - even harder than the French

>france
>press f to surrender

>Black legionaire
>Hey that is not right
>Sup Forums
>FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT
>FUCK DRUMPT
Wew lad

No this is a fucking cherry pick to somehow affirm that "many Africans fought" its not many and it's not even true

>yea guys this one super minor story about a few thousand people means "many" vs the 10m+ French soldiers

ETAITZ

>Dice pretend BF1 will be historically accurate
>No France, No Russia two major Power
>"we did it because France need more work t be respectful" aka you gotta pay 15$ you fucking cashcow
>Showcase an american soldier and perpetuate the "US won alone WW1" myth
>deflect the issue by making him black
>50% of german soldier are black during the beta while being the protagonist who almost never use her colonial troop in Europe
>Showcase a female bedouin warrior while the number of Bedouin involved in WW1 was around 1500
Fuck Dice, fucking Swedish cunt

f

>haha le epic surrender joke let's all laugh at the mightiest military power the world had ever seen in the early 1800s

>60m people and somehow we gotta include the blacks because about 10k fought in foreign colonies in African colonies
This kills the SJW

>blue uniforms
>rifles with 3 bullet magazines
These fucking Frenchies never fail to amuse

>Current year
>Early 1800s
What did he mean by this?

>>Showcase a female bedouin warrior while the number of Bedouin involved in WW1 was around 1500
The bedouin featured in the game actually existed unlike the 50% of Germans being black

My great-grandmother (Belgian) said the first time she saw black people was during WWI in the French troops, so it's definitely something that happened

WWII had even more, as well as Moroccan

FRANÇAIS ET MEEEEEEEEEEEEERDEE

You're free not to like non white people but ignoring facts and spitting on history just shows that you're not much better than any type of WE WUZ

Read a fucking book instead of embarassing yourself. I'm french and even though they were a minority they deserve to be acknowledged for they shed their blood for my country.

My dad works at Nintendo

>run n gun gameplay
>authentic
no

It's mes amis.

>mfw the multi-millions of white french aren't going to be referenced in the promotional art for the battle on their own soil, but the colonialist shipped in will

I wouldn't even be mad if it was actual diverse diversity. Have some Vietnamese French troops or something.

But why are Europeans absent from a European war?

youtu.be/NEwdWO8YzOY

Your great-grandmother is a SJW cuck for spreading lies.

And the actual french people don't deserve to be acknowledged?

Judging by your post, I managed to hit a sensitive area.

>WWII had even more, as well as Moroccan
Spain and Morocco weren't involved in wwii
>read a book about my erroneous cherry pick and if you disagree that it isn't representative you're a racist

Fuck off loser 60m white soldiers in all of Europe and because you find a dinky cherry pick story somehow we gotta make 1/2 soldier in Germany black

>even in the base game they have to bring in obscure shit like the Hellriegel
>they promised DLCs and new weapons
Battlefield 1 is the proof that WWI is a setting that should be avoided.
Devoid of content, devoid of interest, devoid of everything.
Nobody cares about WWI, hell, the only interesting parts of WWI are the repercusions it had, if you can say they were interesting, the war itself was boring as fuck.

Seriously, who was the retard who had the idea of making BF1 into this thing?

Feel free not to believe it

I'm Dutch of Belgian ancestry and lucky enough to have all my grandparents still alive and they talked about the war a lot

There were black people in there

damn, if only she knew she would be so hated by an user on a mongolian sheep shearing board 30 years later she would've kept her mouth shut

>lost basically every war they ever started
>"mightiest military power"
?

Of course they do, and DICE being cucks they'll put 3 blacks out of 5 skins.
That doesn't mean retards on bamboo carving imageboards denying historical facts are just as bad

>Feel free not to believe it
I swear guys my dad works for Nintendo

>Lose argument
>Blame Sup Forums
>Gets called out
>Pretend people are sensitive
REEEEEEEEE

>of Belgian ancestry
I'm so sorry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Goumier

search Bf1stats

No one cares that you were your high school's star quarterback when you're a 40 year old meth addict and working at McDonald's.

>mightiest military power
>goes to war with obsolete weapons
>actually designs a three shot bolt-action unironically
>BLUE UNIFORMS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR LMAO
>severe lack of artillery before tanks when it was clear that artillery would dominate the battlefields
>cries to her allies for help
>some years later gets obliterated by Germany because they were behind the times yet again

My fucking sides.

Well, at least it's one of the mightiest immigrant concentrations in the world now days.

a lap zeg

>Having a black person represent the French when they didn't even play a large part in WW1 isn't a good thing
>Somehow people think this is bad line of thinking
So fucking reddit

Absolutely ruined!! How can user ever recover?!

>lost/surrendered every war
>can't even fight the muslim menace on your own soil

STRONGEST MILITARY IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND HON HON HON

>I could easily go on
Not really.