Keep preordering games

Keep preordering games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Soros.

keep buying games where the nazis are the bad guys

Well, they are.

I havent preordered anything in my life.

NO HATE NO FEAR

REFUGEES ARE ________

>those eyebags of regret
>he has preordered so many games, that turned so terrible, that it created those bags of regret

we will not become like you Soros

Someone unironically drew this

>I can't draw at all
>This idiot wastes his time drawing that
INCENSED

>Someone unironically uses twitch memes

Never understood the hate for this man

>Wses his wealth for endless charity
>Holocaust survivor, deserves our respect
>Went from the Holocaust to being one of the richest men in the world
>Promotes equality and funds groups to stop racism, sexism, homophobia, islamaphobia

If you're a trump supporter I can see why you'd think he's the devil but he is objectively a good person.

What's wrong with it? I think it's inspiring, letting us know that love will win in the end.

>a face from a youtube video is somehow a "twitch meme"
Well well, and who's a twitchfag now?

>goblins
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

That's kind of subpar bait, at least try not to include any reddit-esque images if you want serious replies

you

Go back to Sup Forums

>That shadow on da left
>That hijabber front and center wearing a symbol of female oppression

Is that fucking Crocomire?

Nice double reverse bait
What a shitty Sup Forums thread

When will they learn that cardboard signs and birds are bad weapons against pikes?

How is it oppression if she's choosing to wear it?

I'd like to help you all.
I'd put you all on a colony ship with FTL capabilities, and send you on your way to a nice, comfy world that perfectly fits your needs.
Then we'll see how long your utopia lasts.

I know you're baiting, but it still makes me sick knowing there are millions of people who legitimately believe all this

The worst part is he's only a front man for the true evil, killing him would solve nothing

Who's the true evil

Why does the far right say they're fighting HIjabs for womens rights but say nothing about nuns?
Oh Im sorry. Nuns are white.

Because that's what creatives usually do, they create things.
You just whine on message boards and repost old content. Really makes you think, huh?

da joos

Oh vey!

Soros has got to be stopped. He's constantly using his generosity to help those in need and make the world a better place. It's downright despicable!

>implying Soros cares about stupid shit like video games
his endgame is above that

>the Right won the election through nothing but words and ideas
>the Left punches people they don't like when they lose an argument
They DON'T FUCKING GET IT. They're going to hand the next election to Trump as well and they're going to STILL not get it and only scream and cry when it happens.
>WE'RE RIGHT! HE'S WRONG!
>WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN!
>WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Its almost as if a majority of the country didn't vote for him and opposes many of his decisions.

Trump should find his leash and and remember he's a public servant not a boss.

Rothschilds, specifically the current head of the family, no one even knows who that is anymore because they literally never appear in public

They're not jews, they're descendents of Khazars, people from a long defunct nation that is now present day Georgia

>Holocaust survivor, deserves our respect

One is a clergy member wearing a uniform and the other is someone forced to wear it before they can make their own decisions. Catholic women wear Habits in public yeah?

>Funded BLM
>BLM ended up rioting more often and destroying their own communities in the process and divide race relations between black and white.

>It's almost as if I don't agree with democracy when it doesn't suit me

user I think you need help

Nuns voluntarily take the vows and wear the habit as a symbol of their faith

There are many muslim countries where the hijab is not a choice

I know leftists are some of the dumbest people in existence but at least try to know the basics

>love trumps hate
do they not realize that this slogan sounds in favor of trump?

Wearing a hijab is a eomans choice, there is no compulsion or force. Try not getting your facts from Alex Jones and maybe talk to some Muslim people - they won't blow you up.

>funds Femen
>shuts it down when they want to start an israel chapter

B-but CNN told me Russians did it!

Someone zoom in on the ghost with the big cross please. This timeline is so fucked it's amazing.

>Wearing a hijab is a eomans choice, there is no compulsion or force
Called the religious police, enjoy your 40 whip lashes, infidel

UNLIMITED
PPPPOOOOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Uh no. Wearing a Hijab is mandatory outside of public. Why do you think terrorists fuck up france a shit ton because of that.

A majority of the country didn't vote for Hillary, either, and that's besides the point because we don't use the popular vote in the US for a reason

Leftists love to spout "muh democracy" until it doesn't go their way

>Funding people to riot
>"Good person"

Rioting against a dictator is a good cause.

They're all rapists and pedos, and the women are slaves.
The religion comes from a savage and primitive world.
Grow up, and try stepping out of your little comfort bubble for once.
The world isn't always the way you want it to be.

It is.
Americans don't riot against a dictator, though.

Weak bait.

CTR, who the fuck is still paying you? And what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

How is he a dictator?

>>Holocaust survivor, deserves our respect
Nigger what? He himself literally said that he sold out where jews were hiding to the nazis.

>the president is now a dictator
jesus you're so butthurt you just make shit up now

is he gonna run over and start a genocide now?

>Only women from a religion where they were/are (based on location) actively oppressed wear it
>No woman outside of the religion wears it

Yeah, I'm sure they chose to wear it over choosing to keep wearing it based off of "tradition". I'm sure there will be a lot of future jewish people getting ID numbers tattooed on them out of choice yeah?

>yfw Americans have pay real cash money to preorder

You're right, except they didn't riot against a dictator. They protested and rioted because of the results of the election. The left has gotten to the point where they literally protested democracy. Does that get through your thick fucking skull?

>Black nuns do not exist
>Asian nuns do not exist
>Christianity is purely a white religion
Pick none.

Was about to ask that

So is purging the world of the infidels when asked from Islamists

The left side looks so bored.
Those fire skeletons and demon crocs look like they're having the time of their life. I wanna be on that side

This. By now there's probably more black than white nuns. Catholicism is pretty popular in Africa

Nuns do it out of choice, muslims are forced by doctrine

but totally go to saudi arabia without a hijab on a girl and see what happens

So many establishment dicksuckers ITT
>stop disagreeing with the president you cuck
>Wall Street execs in the cabinet? This is good for my country

Nuns wear the habit by CHOICE you fucking mongrel.
That's like deciding to be a monk, then crying because you're supposed to be celibate. Well if you don't want to do it, THEN DON'T FUCKING BE A MONK!

Implying Mexicans don't Trump whites in the Nun counter

>you're an "establishment cocksucker" if you disagree with me that trump is a nazi

>where the nazis are the bad guys
You mean like in real life?

>burning nazi skeletons
The right side looks rad as fuck

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Sup Forums is leaking again

>He himself literally said that he sold out where jews were hiding to the nazis.
His father bribed a German official to adopt him and he had to help his father with the Jewish removal in order to preserve his cover. He did help the Nazis, but he didn't do it purely for money

>people I disagree with are nazis, demons and beasts
liberals need to wipe the shit out of their eyes

He's a billionaire with liberal views who donates to liberal organizations.

Therefore he's literally the anti christ. Also I am totally not a nazi but the kikes control everything and we must gas them.

>His father bribed a German official to adopt him and he had to help his father with the Jewish removal in order to preserve his cover. He did help the Nazis, but he didn't do it purely for money
Ah yes, a true hero

Sup Forums threads are so fucking comfy

What I find most amazing is how these peopel somehow manage to turn a Hijab into a symbol of freedom

Why is no white people on the left side?

>"Explain how Trump supporters are racist???"
>inserts nigger caricature

fuck time to replay Nocturne

He survived the holocaust by collaborating with nazis. Maybe he supports charity now to atone for it but it reflects very badly on his character.

>Rothschilds

Can you give me a quick rundown?

Anti-Trump people are racists too.

All on the right side

Not at all. I'm just saying that he did have some legit reasons for doing what he did other than just greed

As a person from a country that had actual dictators not too far ago, this baby whining from people who complain about democracy is sickening.

He won through the established democratic system. You don't get to deny it's democracy just because you don't like it. Keep on whining like that, keep on calling for the democratic system to be changed, and you'll soon find yourself with a real dictator. And it will be your fault.

Oh shit the other side does it?? alright then go ahead and be racist all you want

Genocide best side

Plus y'know South America. To be fair it's not like all Muslims sects or whatever require that shit and in western countries it's definitely a choice most the time. However it still doesn't really compare to Nuns

Everyone is racist.

I've heard the bow to the Bogdanoffs.