Recommendations for a gaming mouse Sup Forums? Pic related is this piece of shit i'm using atm...

Recommendations for a gaming mouse Sup Forums? Pic related is this piece of shit i'm using atm. Also gaming mouse thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/t/1589644/usb-mouse-hard-overclocking-2000-hz/30#post_24852885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G403 for logitech

Just don't get Razer.

Doesn't have to be logitech. Although this looks pretty decent.

Yeah not after a mouse with a gorillian buttons and edges, just want one with decent performance.

The G502 is good, it's got a few extra buttons without going full retard. That said, the G403 is also a good pick if you don't want a mouse that screams "hurr durr I'm a gaymer"

I believe they are both Sup Forums approved

I'd say go for something made by Zowie but god damn after looking it over the prices went way the fuck up. I remember getting this mouse back when it was $40. Anyway OP its really great and simple and has a sensor comparable to the Microsoft intellimouse

Logitech G-anything

Really, you can't go wrong with Logitech.

Same for headphones.

I agree with you until headphones.

>Same for headphones.
Except their shitty wiring. Also logitech has made bad mice before. Looking at the MX518 there.

Anything with the PMW3366 sensor. Pick a body you like. I personally use the G403.

Friendly reminder that PMW3366 mice (g502, g403, g PRO, g203, g102) are the best that currently exist both in terms of input delay and tracking granularity, and Razer or Zowie mice use last-generation PMW3310 sensors.

Friendly reminder that the $35 Superlux HD668b headphones come with a wider sound range and identical driver (50mm neodymium, 10Hz - 30,000 Hz) to the $150 HyperX Cloud Revolver (50mm neodymium, 12Hz – 28,000 Hz)
Friendly reminder that the HD668b has a detachable cable, because the vendors don't want to force you to re-buy the entire headset when the cable breaks in 6 months.

Friendly reminder that current latency testing indicates BenQ 144hz TN panels (XL2420Z/XL2411Z/etc.) to have the lowest display lag of all 144hz monitors.

Friendly reminder that out of the currently announced Asus/BenQ/Acer/AOC 240hz monitors, all use the exact same third-party panel, meaning the only difference between them is addons like blur reduction, G-sync/Freesync, etc. and you should simply select the cheapest one.

Friendly reminder that G-sync and Freesync both add display lag to your monitor when enabled.

>except headphones
Say that to the G430

the G502 is a fucking brick at 121g. Lighter mice like the 403 are better.

Got any friendly reminders on mouse pads friend

>buy logitech
>first mouse starts double clicking on a single press
>only solution is to open the actual mouse button and bend a microscopic piece of metal
>say fuck that and buy a second one
>that one starts double clicking after only 2 years of use
>finally buy a G700S because i expect such an expensive mouse to not have these stupid problems
>lel!
>starts double clicking within 3 months
>cant return it under warranty because the place i bought it from went bankrupt
>try to open it and look at fixing it maybe
>opening it snaps some plastic pieces and makes it so i cant put it together again
>find some old lenovo mouse that came with my prebuilt pc about 8 years ago
>just werks
never buy logitech

Check out rocket jump ninja, he reviews gaming mice.

You could have just contacted Logitech with their 3 year warranty rather than trying to fix it yourself.

Almost every pro gamer uses the Steelseries Qck+. It is cloth, so it doesn't wear down in a few months of hard use, the way hard mousepads do.

My technical knowledge is this: you want a plain black mousepad with no designs. The logo, if there is one, should be as small and peripheral as possible. Your mouse sensor is designed to work on black surfaces.

i contacted them about returning my g700s and they told me to go through the place i bought it
i had a g230 headset that shit itself and i got the same response

Those madmen running 1600x900

Bought Corsair M65 PRO recently, can't say I recommend it. Feels like it's too wide, even for my larger than average hands. And the application doesn't save setting to the mouse, so you have to keep that crap running.

Liked my Logitech G9 better. Maybe I'll try SteelSeries Sensei. I'd buy a Logitech, but their gaming mouse design is all fucked up recently.

> 1 Microsoft IE 3.0
Absolute madman

The cheapest laser mouse and a bag of microswitch replacements

Don't fall for the gaming mouse meme. All of them wear after 1-2 years and are specifically designed to NOT allow you to replace the microswitches unless you're willing to solder 20 points

I never knew a good sensor until this series of mice

intellimouse/WMO is the mouse which looks weak at first, but midway through the battle it chuckles and says "looks like i'll have to use 'that'..."

overclock.net/t/1589644/usb-mouse-hard-overclocking-2000-hz/30#post_24852885

Any cheap wired mouse is fine. Mine was $6 about seven years ago, works perfectly.

>My G400 died after 5 years of service
>Successors look retarded or are 80 bux.

Help?

This I got it in green years back and its still gonig strong as ever.
>comfy
>extra buttons
>sniper button is actually really useful
>looks nice
>wired

There is nothing not to like.

>Best shape ever created
no one copies it
What the fuck