Save the gaming industry

Fuck e-sports.

so long as E-sports includes speed running then I'd press that one

ayyyy

Literally the only bad one is the first button

EA stops existing.
I can refund my preorder and I don't care for e-sports.

Early access.
It's the most cancerous thing that is killing the gaming industry.

That's the only one that might have some negative effects. Preordering becomes illegal is the button to press.

What hurts Valve the most?
That button I would press then.

your forgot button 4: kill GTA

I was rolling

No, it's just killing PC gaming which was already dead.
Probably 2, you'd be shitting pretty hard on Dota 2 and CS:GO. You could also go with 1 but I'm not sure it would be as effective.

this this this

fuck any piece of shit shill that says otherwise.

most likely the e-sports button considering they own dota 2 and make a fuck ton of money off the competitive scene and gambling.

1 and 3 are practically the same thing

I just wanted an OP kill himself button.

Early access. The other two are irrelevant to whether a game is good. The former is what allows half-finished garbage out.

Change the "Early Access" to "Crowdfunding" and I will press that one.

none of these would affect me

whats wrong with esports

Consoles disappear.

Shit, OP your image is one of the rare balanced ones. Like a good fighting game.

1 sounds like the best option but I'd press 2 because I hate esports

>No button to eradicate mobile gaming.
>No button to force consoles to be the lowest common denominator.
>No button to force developers to stop making easy profits from games that could have been made 30 years ago in terms of game mechanics and content

The video game industry will always build from the lowest common denominator, because it's from there where they get the most gains over cost of development. Therefore, one needs to eliminate the current lowest common denominator in order for everything else to improve.

Definitely 1.

Handhelds and phone games first.

Then consoles will eventually go away, all the more so since they're little more than gimped PCs now.

the concept of early access can be good. the dirt alpha was good, the developers kept changing the physics and listened to feedback. its not the concept's fault that people buy the 100th early access survival. esport is pretty good and why you care how other people spend their money?

It isn't even a contest

I would ban sequels. From now on every game has to be a new IP.

I wouldn't press a button at all

1) This doesn't matter at all. Stupid people can buy their stupid shit. Like always.
2) Oh no sports! Nooo! Get over it. If you don't like something keep it to yourself.
3) Again, let people be stupid. It drives the economy.

I would however press a button that says:
4) People can't lie

I choose the key

There are EA games on consoles, tho. And they're a massive success.

>all three take something away
Why can it never be anything constructive?

anyone who chooses other than 2 is an idiot (I have several objective reasons for this, so you should probably believe me)

I press all three, since I don't know anything.

Water or Backpack.

Probably Backpack.

I kill e sports
no more casuals thinking they are pro because they play CS:GO or some fifa or assfaggots anymore ever again

3 easily.
People buying games based on hype culture and bullshots is disgraceful and the reasom why things like NMS exist.

none of them would really help that much

If the backpack is a bag of holding then I would definitely go for that. If it just holds a normal amount of stuff then it's still useful, but less so. It all really depends if the zombies are slow shamblers or fast zombies.

I think I would go for the AR Glasses though.

Why is this image so balanced?

list them

first post best post

esports is irrelevant and who gives a fuck about preordering?

Invisibility mask is the clear winner.

2 then 3 then 1

There is nothing wrong with 2 and 3
e-sport is healthy, I don't see what's wrong with it
pre-ordering only concerns those who preorder, as long as I don't do it myself, why should I care?
On the other hand early access kills small projects and original concepts, because when the dev racks in enough money with an unfinished project, they just stop giving a shit and the finished version is either disappointing or is never released

>prevent companies from charging an extra $20 for essentially amounts to paying to bug-test a game
>eliminate a variety of large communities and potentially kill regular sports games altogether
>prevent gamers from buying consoles and games in bulk, keeping supply high and preventing resale
First button, I guess.

Every AAA released in the past 5 years is worse than any of the unfinished early access trash on the Internet

E-sports and pre-ordering are okay, fucking Early Access is cancer

I don't care about early access or preorders.
I'd rather have a button that says you can't trade in a game no matter what, so when these idiots buy a shit game and don't like it they can't start crying about how they were ripped off.

>someone is going to read this and agree with it.

What good does stopping e sports do to save the gaming industry? if anything, it helps promote it

That's actually, really, truly wrong.

Do you have a fetish for open world survival games with a half-baked crafting system or something?

>Every AAA released in the past 5 years is worse than any of the unfinished early access trash on the Internet
Truth spoken.

How exactly is E-sports having a negatice effect on gaming?

What about this?

How to spot the 10 year olds

Imagine a world where esports is the most profitable form of video game entertainment.

Everything companies would make would be pandering to competitive multiplayer, twitch/streaming bait, and advertising "gamer" shit during load screens. Singleplayer games and experiences would be relegated to crappy indie games you can tell were quickly thrown out after following some gamemaker/Unity tutorials, and Japanese devs who haven't moved on from making JRPGs.

>every game needs muh competitive system
>every game needs to funnel a ridiculous amount of money on esports rather than actually improving the game
>communities become cancerous as shit
>game's multiplayer devolves into a tierwhoring shitfest

The real problem is DLC.

If devs wanna patch more content into their games for free as a thank you to fans, that's fine, but you try to make me pay for shit you took out to sell at a later date, then we have a fucking problem, amigo.

Middle.

It's the laziest and most boring gaming trend. Either have a world filled with shit to do or don't bother with open world.

Middle one is kind of vague.
Will it simply erase the empty ones, and and would-be empty ones are never made?
Or existing empty games are packed full of content, and all upcoming ones that would have been empty are thus full of stuff?

esports

I think there's still a place for DLC, as long as the base game could still be considered a full game, and the content was made later.
See: Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors

Left.

Middle one as well, I don't mind short games as long as they are priced appropriately.

Open world games wouldn't be a problem if they weren't so bland and boring or just consisted of "Go to this outpost, kill these guys, upgrade your shit" ad infinitum until you get bored.

The middle one. Open world is a fad that needs to end. Either it needs to improve and actually feel like there's things to do in those big open fields, or it just needs to fuck off forever.

I've played games that are less than 5 hours long that are a fucking blast to play and I couldn't give less of a shit about Sup Forums stuff on Sup Forums.

check'd, kek'd, and acquiesc'd

The only kind of "DLC" I think are appropriate these days are proper expansion packs, like what CDPR did with The Witcher 3's two expansions.

I haven't played MK8 or Hyrule Warriors, can you give some examples?

Grapple Gun kinda seems like it would make the key redundent (depending on how strong the rope is)

Definitely the ninja mask. If the zombies can't hear or detect you, even if you interact with objects, then it'll give you perfect opportunity to search and gather supplies plus kill zombies without any fear. No need to be afraid of where you camp out either.

Though button 1 is tempting, too.

How to spot the contrarian retard

>zombie horde sees silent faggot fiddling shit
>zombie horde chases silent faggot and then rips hit apart

Can one of you faggots even explain to me what's so bad about e-sports?
I used to watch some of those leagues and events years ago and I have no idea what`s going on those scenes these days, so it's not like they are constantly in your face or something.

Image is too balanced.

Okay. Mario Kart 8 at base has a sizable roster and 8 circuits, and the DLC adds about 6 characters (including Link) and 16 more tracks, plus character skins and vehicles.
Hyrule Warriors starts with the base story mode, as well as Adventure mode (play scenarios on a classic Zelda map) and Challenge Mode (extra scenarios that are particularly difficult). The DLC adds more Challenge levels, an extra set of story levels (highlighting the villain's backstory), and 3 more Adventure maps.

Sorry but not everyone has shit taste. Not my fault you do.

2 definitely
esports is just cancer
There are SOME good early access games
And if people are dumb enough to proeorder, let them

Secret option 4
No more video games

i don't get the "preordering is bad" thing.

Anyone that would bother to explain? Curious.

It's shitting up everything beyond recognition.

fucking get rid of e-sports. That shit needs to stop.

It's just a shitty business practice. Encourages exclusive "pre-order" content and allows companies to charge more for shit at launch. Also not to mention the many times games have been up for pre-order but then get cancelled, leading to a nightmare of trying to get your money back if you got suckered into hype.

>tfw I don't play on PC and enjoy the competition ESports brings into a game
>don't even mind preordering if I know the game is good
What now fags? :^)

But the pre-order content in question is usually cosmetics isn't it?

I mean i get it in a few cases, sure, but things like naruto with the goku outfit or whatever the fuck doesn't really impact the game in any way. More recently, nioh had some sort of armor you got for preordering which wouldbe replaced soon anyways.

Maybe i'm oversimplifying it in my head to fit my predisposed understanding of it, but eh.

But yeah i get what you mean i guess.

never heard of pre-ordering a game that got cancelled though. Must have been lucky.

Early access gets games that wouldn't have existed made.

I'm ok with having the great games that have come out of it even if it means there's some turds like dayz

I also think its the meaning behind the pre-ordering process too.

When you pre-order a game, you're telling a company with your dollars that you're willing to purchase something based off marketing/advertising, reviews, and hype instead of renting it or playing it first before making a purchasing decision.

>there are no early access games on console
do you even play video games

Is it always the same fucking person that complains about the pol boogeyman?
What are you, a niggerlover or something?

I feel like if you would press 3, everyone would more their games to EA.

>Is it always the same fucking person that complains about the pol boogeyman?

>What are you, a niggerlover or something?

This stuff writes itself. I don't even have to think of a snarky reply you've already done it.

That WOULD be valid, but we live in the time and age where seeing actual gameplay vs cg gameplay or whatever has a distinct line the average person SHOULD be able to differentiate.

I mean i get a look at a single gameplay trailer and mostly know wether i want it or not, or if nothing else if i'm interested in it.

Also you have series that you consider a favourite. Personally it's yakuza, so i'm buying every single one day 1 no matter what. That is despite knowing that Y6 is a letdown in comparison to the rest of the series, and Y kiwami is considered a mediocre remake since it uses assets from 0 (which i don't mind 'cause 0 was the bomb).

Obviously it boils down to preference, but i can at best understand parts of the "no pre order" culture. Certainly wouldn't waste a button on it.