Tsukihime/MeltyBlood

>Arcueid dressed like a grandma when the story is supposed to take place in the year 2000

She's pretty fucking old, though. It makes sense.

Grandma clothing is cute when the material is modern enough and the model is nice.

I dun like the nuhair

arc is an ancient vampire, it makes more sense that she'd dress like an old lady than a young one

All I want to know is WHEN IS THE FUCKING TSUKIHIME REMAKE COMING OUT WITH MELTY BLOOD HD.

Dat boy really needs to learn how to draw shoulders and not-sabers.

When will the remake releases ?

Does anyone still want to play Melty Blood?

I will play it though I will tell you I am not good at the game at all.

They need to get rid of the boots.

OH HAY IT'S ARCADE BUMSTEAD FROM TSOOKIHIMAY, I'D HIT THAT

us oldfags xDD

I've been here since 2004, please help

>people think this is a bad redesign

please go and stay go

there is no help
embrace the darkness

4. But I kinda don't mind any of these too much to be honest. Her nuhair looks kinda soft.

Oh, a new saber. Cool.

When they stop milking fate.

so on the other side of never

This.

This too. [Touch fluffy hair]

this makes my blood hot
i want to stab this
with my dick

Redesign looks better in every way except the skirt. Airvent hair looked retarded.

The biggest problem with the redesign is the characters is less distinguishable. Arc had a really easily recognizable hair and outfit to begin with. Flattening it so I can't tell her apart from the idolmaster shitters is a bad move, in my opinion.

Pls restrain yourself
Arc is for tender love ONLY

Agreed, though I don't mind the skirt either - it needs to be a little bit longer, but it does a good job of emphasizing her legs.

i can't help it man
i can see the lines
i need to cut them with my dick

Her old face was better and recognizable too. Now she is Saber number 20.

I'm sorry, user. I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean.

have you actually read tsukihime

>Arcueid dressed like a grandma

That was part of her charm user.

According to the story, she researches current trends just to make sure she fits in with civilized society whenever she wakes up to go murderize a vamp, anyone else in that situation would pick the standard white girl attire of boots, black leggings and a North Face jacket.

Instead she chose to look like your dad's aunt. It's a small visual way of highlighting what a ditz she really is.

Also the new outfit is just Type Moon trying to get that sweet Moe money out of weebs, don't try and play it off like it isn't a cash grab

Anime Arcueid is best Arcueid

This is just another case of before was better, this sameface gay ass artist is shitting on all the designs to make them more visually appealing to the japanese nu-male crowd.

>inb4 le ebin no tsukihime anime
>inb4 nice fanart

>melty blood

who the fuck in japan comes up with these stupid fucking names holy shit

Anyone EU wants to play? I'm rusty though.

Which design is more appealing to nu-males?

They made a point with that. She is an ancient being. And she studies modern society to get a grip on its trends. And she just sort of fails at it, ending up more old fashioned anyway since that felt more natural to her. Even though she didn't realize it.

The game made an explicit point about this.

Modern Type Moon is so bad.

we play all day on the discord so yeah

Mou Ikkai is gonna be a decade old this year

Yep

Melty Blood is the greatest fighting game

Which character do you main?

C-Tohono

Sion or Ryougi, I can't get a grasp on Hisui she plays a bit too weird for me.

Hisui is pretty weird for me too.

Kohaku or Aoko.

>not playing Ciel

What's wrong with you guys??