Mass Effect: Andromeda will have 'meaningful' sidequests akin to The Witcher, says game producer

"We are approaching the completionist aspect very differently because we've done and learned a lot from Inquisition," Condominas says. "But we've also observed what other games have been doing, like The Witcher."

Condominas continues, stressing that bigger isn't always better in that sidequests must be "meaningful" in order to be impactful—something The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in particular carried off particularly well. "And it was very important for us that the quantity of scope doesn't downgrade the quality of whatever you are doing there."

pcgamer.com/mass-effect-andromeda-will-have-meaningful-sidequests-akin-to-the-witcher-says-game-producer/

How aroused does this make us, Sup Forums?

The more I hear about this over hyped POS the more I have disdain for those who produce it and those who buy it.

By the way, this is a shill thread. It's pretty obvious if you pay attention. Cat picture. Headline in title. Asking people how happy it makes them is the final sentence. All very simple shill tactics.

Those are some large cats

It can't be worse than ME3's bullshit fetch quests.

Yeah, right

I find it amusing that even they think so little of themselves that they are now saying "we'll be as good as that other game", means they know that they're bad.

Which is actually a bit sad, because it means they are doing their best and just failing miserably at it.

That said i haven't bought a Bioware game since the mess that was DA2 and i haven't played one since the shitshow that was ME3 and i don't plan to change that.

for mew

shill

I never completely trust condoms, sorry

>EA
>Bioware
>ME after the ending fiasco

hang yourself nigger

It's just winter floof.

hopefully they've learned because DAI had some of the worst side quests i've ever seen.

most of them were literally mmo tier fetch quests.

cautiously hyped

>w-we'll make a game as good as Witcher 3, r-really!

Please shut Bioware down already EA

DAI was supposed to have dynamic sieges and stuff. ME3 was supposed to have huge, complex endings. I'm not saying Andromeda won't have side quests on par with TW3, but I certainly wouldn't believe EA's marketing.

That being said, I still love the ME universe and am desparate that they can recapture some of the good parts of ME1 and ME2 so I already pre-ordered.

>Several shitty games pumped by this company and the publisher and people still buy it

Really torch my neurons.

>That said i haven't bought a Bioware game since the mess that was DA2 and i haven't played one since the shitshow that was ME3 and i don't plan to change that.
You need to correctly call it an "EA game", because Bioware doesn't exist anymore.
You don't buy narrative-based games from the Battlefield/FIFA/NFS company.

Well i haven't bought an EA game since then either.

wow it's almost like they're trying to sell their game. what a shock that they aren't instead saying ''our sidequests aren't very good at all''. i for one am blown away by this.

>How aroused does this make us, Sup Forums?

Witcher 3 was terrible, so not at all, but I'm not stupid enough to buy another Mass Effect game so I guess this doesn't really affect me.

>HURR THE 'GO KILL X' QUESTS HAVE CUTSCENES 10/10

Disgusting. Let me know when we get the 'solve the case of the missing people in a small town and wind up in an ancient temple fighting a shadow god' sidequests that BG2 had.

>no Quarians
>no Batarians
>no Vorcha
>no Volus
>no Drell
>no Elcor

Good. They got rid of the shit races.

It could be pretty cool, but let's see if they actually pull it off first.

Those are some nice american cats

Expect more SJW propaganda and race baiting bullshit.
That's all modern Bioware is capable to pull off nowdays.

with mild disgust;how dare you the elcor are based

>witcher 3 was terrible
woah how contrarian of you! so badass!

because they're so big and slow rofl xD

Meaningful bareback gay sex

>That being said, I still love the ME universe and am desparate that they can recapture some of the good parts of ME1 and ME2 so I already pre-ordered.
You seriously expect a bunch of talentless modders to "recapture" Mass Effect?
You know that better fan fiction exists, right?>That's all modern Bioware is capable to pull off nowdays.
Bioware doesn't exist anymore. It's EA, the cancer of the game industry.

what

What did they mean by this?

theres a lot of fat cats in america

human females love the BAC (Big Avian Cock)

>Avian

Turians are obviously reptilian, retard

>woah how contrarian of you!

It's not contrarian at all. It's an objectively bad game designed with lots of things for the lowest common denominator to gawk at. It's like CDPR went down a corporate checklist of what sells and then spent the other 79 million of their 80 million dollar budget on advertising.

I cannot think of single good thing about Witcher 3. It is all around bad.

Those cats are so fat, their chin has a double chin

You depressed basement dwellers can screech all you want. Mass Effect Andromeda is going to be awesome

can't tell if bait or seriously believes his own bullshit

You know, all I wanted was a AAA space dating sim with some RPG elements.

But what good is it when the characters look so fucking ugly ?
Like, I'm not saying their proportions or haircuts, I'm saying the 3D model is failed.

Isn't this game about colonizing? will bioware seriously let us take alien land by force? or will you be forced to work together against le big baddy?

I remember when Inquisition came out and they said they observed other games like Skyrim

Now Andromeda comes and they say how they observe other games like The Witcher

How can anyone be excited for their games anymore when they admit themselves they are just going after what other devs successfully accomplished and copying that? They basically indirectly say that you should rather go play Skyrim or The Witcher, because apparently that's what they do themselves

>ugly

retard

hideous

is this miranda's transgender brother?

>Meaningful sidequest by (((bioware)))
>Save this gay escape presecution
>Help this tranny find his identity
>Help stop the evil Hitler from stemming immigration

>will bioware seriously let us take alien land by force?

They're probably colonizing uninhabited worlds. It would not be a good idea to go to another galaxy with a handful of ships and like 100,000 colonists and start a war.

>or will you be forced to work together against le big baddy?

From the trailers, it looks like the big bad finds you.

Great
Can't wait for "not Witcher vision, not AssCreed Eagle Vision" to be used in every fucking sidequest.

>shit combat
>tons of cutscenes
>tons of exposition
>fucking exposition vision
>map markers
>NPC dialogue so lazily written they don't give you directions to get to locations they ask you to go to so you have to use the markers
>map is barren and filled with uninteresting POIs
>towns are glorified MMO style quest hubs
>barebones character progression
>barebones itemization

It's fucking bad. Did you get lost on the way to Reddit?

Keep reassuring yourself my friend.

well put. their whole attitude is so green it's beyond ovvious the staff don't know what they're doing. how about looking back at the games their own company made and remembering why they worked so well. idiots.

Yep bait or retard, filtered

They're still fucking pissed about the witcher and how they can't make a good storyline compared to CD Projekt Red?

Jesus christ.

bras are illegal in space
even tho they spend a lot of time in zero g, tits still manage to droop so low it leave scientists confused

She must be a stick to fit in that armor.

*obvious

yeah thought so, the game could actually be morally and politically interesting, too complex for modern bioware.

NO ELCOR NO BUY.

I mean, I wasn't going to anyways but now I'll go up to gamestop and rub my wallet all over the game to cocktease it before vehemently not buying it

I hate that fucking haircut so much, shaved sides will never look good on anyone ever.

please god tell me they've got rid of the terrible paragon/renegade system? choices are so much better when morally ambiguous

It is nu-Bioware. Don't expect much.

>implying

Yes, they confirmed they got rid of it.

fixed for u

braaaap

bioware still got dat shiny plastic hair from inquisition i see.
they should be banned from making games.

>Super Deluxe Edition
Doesn't even include the game

> Brother may I have some catnip?

>hitler
>not Space Trump

One fucking job...

She should take a shower

>'meaningful' sidequests akin to The Witcher
gotta love the total contradiction in the sentence.

>le witcher was bad meme

>90% of the game consist of "quest"
>90% of the "quest" consist of Batman vision and pressing X

Witcher 3 is fucking garbage when it comes to the way it deals with quest.

wrong, and the sidequests are a million times better than the shitty fetch quests from inquisition.

>Wrong
Go fuck yourself retard.
>the sidequests are a million times better than the shitty fetch quests from inquisition.
I agree. But it is still hot garbage the way quest were structured.

if you are at all hyped or excited for this game go fuck yourselves, you are the equivalent of the faggot that happily sees every Transformers movie in theatres. Bioware hasn't made a good game in over 6 years, and that was Mass Effect 2.
Dragon Age II, The Old Republic, Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition were all absolute shit.

Are you blind or retarded?

Not even that user. He gave you his reasons so it's not bait.

I agree with some of them, so he's not a retard.
It's not a completely garbage game, but a 10/10 perfect, it is not.

Many of those issues he address are a definitely valid complaints. Just because you frame mediocre quests with a cutscene and barebones narrative, does not make them good. Many of the Witcher contracts were like that. Nier and Yakuza have been doing the well-written sidequests for a while anyways. Shitty game reviewers that started gaming in the 360 gen think it's the most groundbreaking thing

The world was pretty, but what's the point in traversing it

Reminder that witcherfags think this is right way to do character models

>Believing what Bioware says
Cucks like you are the reason why games sucks nowadays.

Elcor artillery battlesuit companion when

The glitch complications and embarrassing webm threads will be amazing.

>we want the x audience
i hope they burn

on the one hand i hope it's good
on the other i hope it's abysmal because the me3 launch and ending threads on here were incredibly good fun

Why did you paste your grandma's head on that character, user?

Never ever. You get this instead.

The funniest thing is that CDPR started as fans of old Bioware RPGs who wanted to make their own games.

>Literally a Turian with a squidhead and monocle.
10/10 alien design, will buy the legendary edition *game not included

Femshep and Garrus are a okay romance.

those are some funny cats

I know that reusing assets from old game is a common thing. But for FUCKS SAKE fix the way he is holding that fucking gun.

we want the Witcher3 audience!

no shill, bad shill

>The world was pretty, but what's the point in traversing it
What's the point of traversing any world? What's the point of traversing OUR world?! WHY DID WE GO TO THE MOON?!

Garrus is probably the best match for Femshep, their dialogue feels more suitable and heartfelt compared to others.

To look at the monolith you bluepill

To wreck alien pussy?

you fucking idiot who are you even talking to?

Are the Witcher 3 expansions worth it?

It's on sale on psn but ~30 dollars feels too much for the goty edition

>To look
POINTLESS.

You're gonna be a virgin forever so POINTLESS.