Samus's ass is canonically fat

Here are some facts:
>Smash Bros. games aren't canon, as you're playing with doll versions of all characters
>No Prime games have shown Samus's ass
>Hunters and Federation Force didn't show her ass
>The only canon games which have shown her ass are Zero Mission and Other M
>Zero Mission was the first time ever we saw Samus's ass

And her butt looks fat in both Zero Mission and Other M. This means her ass is actually supposed to be fat.

Can you accept that?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Caring about """""canon""""
Spotted the virgin, guys.

>Can you accept that?
Not until she sits on my face.

Lets see how many newfags take Sybb's bait this time.

He really must get off on people saying the same repeated lines about squats and flab levels and shit.

*BAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP*

That's a much tighter ass, but that's also a much younger Samus.

Did you get authorization to give me a boner? xD

*BBRRRRRRRRRRRAARRRRRRRRRRRRRP*

In no way is that ass fat.

Typical thin girl with a small amount of butt.

I want to cuddle her really big meaty ass with my face.

>>gamefaqs
fuck off sybb

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAARPPPPTTT*
Is that... eggs I smell????

A bit blurry, but it's an in-game screenshot where you can tell her ass looks fat.

Got fatter as shes got older.

Only her ass though. Her body is still slim.

Who cares about her butt? I want to nuzzle her legs and sleep at her feet while she pilots her ship!

Somethings give before others.

Is this another meme?

What are you, a cat?

>round is flat

Are you legit stupid? Or has you fetish for morbid fucking obesity become a tumor on your brain as you so deserve?

Samus's cat, yes.

:3

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

are you proud that you have this saved. Prepared for the next time of it's use?

I like vaginas

>Log in / Register
r/copypasta
Brap
u/TheOnlyGoodUser39d
Don't hide your shame you fucking trash

Samus thread?

literally who cares