Now entering mariokart_v2

>now entering mariokart_v2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCEDYfrOxyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Blizzard giving the community complete control over their servers and adding mod tools
Yeah, no

>now entering facing_worlds_v3

A game with nothing but matchmaking has no community for you to even hate, anything that you'd view as an overwatch community spawns off from external sources like tumblr and /vg/.

It's like commenting about the community of a highway gas station whose "denizens" interact with each other maybe once or twice but you form an opinion because you heard a few people in another town miles away talking about it.

>now entering watchpoint_2fort_v2

>arriving at ctf_2fort

>now entering op's homosexuality

>now entering Watchpoint Gibraltar because there will never be custom servers

your gay too if you're entering him, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=LCEDYfrOxyU

>"""""""""""server browser"""""""""""" is just a way to browse the shitty custom games
>no actual dedicated servers
nice update blizzturd

>now enetering trade_minecraft_v3

I'm not even complaining about the community. I'm saying that blizzard will never GIVE the community proper control over their servers and mod tools.

>implying they'll allow mods
It's going to be a bunch of 10x servers.

>playload race servers
>vs boss fight servers
>randomizer servers
>surf servers
>prophunt servers
>trouble in torbjorn town servers
>widowmaker bdsm erp servers

>server """""""""""""""""""browser"""""""""""""""""""""
It's still gonna be the same Blizzard servers except you can choose which shitty one to join instead

I'm making servers with no Meis, and I encourage you all to do the same. #nomeisallowed

>now entering mommys_room

I hate overwatch like no other game but even I have to admit that with mods and custom maps it could become something amazing

>now entering over_ware

And what would be proper controller ?

retard

its only gay if you enjoy it