More questions than answers

>more questions than answers
we are still waiting, monolith soft

so they are going back to the chronicles game. does that mean that there is a possibility for them to make chronicles X 2 after that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GxUMMGyZcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XC>XC2>XCX

this will be the timeline, maybe XCX2 will answer questions

Ayylma >>>>> Elma
But Lin is my favorite.

>main girl is worst girl
Why do so many games do this?

>ending the game when the story just starts to get good

They better, I really liked the game.

Assuming XC2 won't let you pilot mechs, I'm sure Takahashi and Monolith won't be able to resist their allure for too long and make XCX2 afterwards just to satisfy their mecha lust.

questions which will never be answered now we know XC2 is coming.

i thought X was ok but it had it share of problems that are likely even worse now that the online community is dead.

God it was so fucking stupid of MS to make the grinding and crafting so heavily based around playing online.
A niche game on a dead console cannot maintain an online community. Its like they know nothing about multiplayer games.
Which, lets be honest, they probably didn't and still don't.

>make a giant open world RPG with main quests and side quests
>the side quests are actually the main quests and main quest is really like 10 hours in length without the padding and never gets wrapped up
the mad men

To be fair, they were working on it since before the Wii U turned out to be a flop.

Didn't they drastically change the story mid-development to add multiplayer elements?
I think if they had time to do that, they had time to recognize Wii U as a flop

I hope the game is left to die with the Wii U. It's an ambitious game in the world and gameplay department, but the writing, characters, story, and music fucking sucked and actively ruined my enjoyment of the game. When I look back on it, I don't have any fond memories of the characters and the music doesn't make me think of the world, the characters, and the emotions of the game. The music has got to be some the most soulless and derivative shit I've ever heard in a JRPG.

X was like a signal player MMO type game but instead of playing with other people, you spent 99% of the time playing with NPC you build social links with.

the biggest offense the game made was forcing you to stick with Elma and Lin so they would not be underleveled. i liked them both but it got really tired fast hearing the same line after the end of a battle. than we got tatsu that only made it worse.

the classes were fun to play but annoying to lvl up. if you wanted to try something new, you had to lvl up the class and spent an hour being useless in combat to get all the skills and abilitets. the guns were not even the main focus of the game so you spent most of the time melee shit.

dont even get me started on the story. it was lame. exploring the world and side missions were fun but the main mission was absolute trash and the graindig you had to put up with to kill the super bosses was not worth the time.

overall, 6.5/10 game for me.

I'm unable to present hard facts, but the changes most likely happened in the pre-production phase still, which would be mid-2012. Look at game's reveal trailer from January 2013: youtube.com/watch?v=6GxUMMGyZcM

It already clearly features the customizable MC and you can see an online chat log at 0:25. The Wii U had just come out then.

The butt-rock anime music fucking stained this game for me. Also, the music lacks restraint and instead of accenting the game made usage of overpowering it with big Hollywood booming music. Nearly every song does that abrupt stop and then throws itself into a big cheesy obvious ultimate le epic chorus thing. It all sounds the same. It was so predictable I began rolling my eyes and it started having a negative affect on my enjoyment. I fucking hate whoever composed the music for this game.

going from shulk who i really liked to a nameless quiet MC with a personality of a brickwall was a pain. the whole amnesia thing was also bad beacuse they stop bringing it up at some point and give up on trying to find out who the fuck you are.

Posting best girl.

Better than your shitty bland Elma.

Best waifu

good taste.

>2 dads

bet shes lesbian.

Hey guys I just got the greatest idea ever!
Let's eat Tatsu.

Lesbians don't go out in the world to get gangprobed by aliens user.

I don't mind the customizable MC, but I hope they make it more like Shepard and less like Link in a hypothetical X2. Take out the multiple voice options, leave just one per gender, add actual dialogue for him/her outside of battle and keep the dialogue choices. Maybe add romance options if you want to go full wrpg pandering.