Want to upgrade PC

>want to upgrade PC
>Do not want to buy Intel CPU due to CEO supporting Trump
>AMD Ryzen can barely keep up with a last gen i5 CPU

Should I just bite the bullet?

Will AMD ever not be shit?

You're fucking retarded.
>Not wanting to buy something because of business owner's political views
You are the same person that wouldnt buy a game if it was made by lesbian or someone whos music taste you disagree with.

Stop being a fucking idiot and buy the best thing available which is Intel in this case.

>best thing available
>Intel

Hahahahahahaha

fpbp

>Hahahahahahaha
great arguments and backup of your opinion there user, you must be really smart.

>baby lake only has w10 support
Fuck them

...Said the fat, lardass Trump supporter.

>AMD Ryzen can barely keep up with a last gen i5 CPU

No hard benchmarks exist for complete SKU set and I'd imagine even the R7 1700 is still good enough, especially considering not many cared to replace their 2600ks or their 4790ks

Not saying Intel peaked, but there hasn't been marginal improvement on their end and AMD closing the gap is still an improvement over trailing a mile behind.

it is. AMD has always been the cheap, almost-as-good option. it wouldn't be as bad if they didn't keep making empty promised and stuffing their CPUs with more cores, though.

granted, most users don't need the extra power Intel provides, specially if we're talking games. although emulators make good use of it.

Wow, what a faggot.

You shouldn't Jew yourself out of Intel because of politics anyway.

Who else but them makes NUCs?

Your boycotting won't mean SHIT.

Just get an Intel.

Intel CPUs have stagnated in terms of raw performance gains but AMD is so bad you're still better off just going intel.

This is Sup Forums you fag, win10 is the main OS, solely for dx12

DX12 is a meme, and I say that as someone with an AMD GPU.

>>AMD Ryzen can barely keep up with a last gen i5 CPU
SAUCE: MY PEENUS :DDD

>waaaah someone's opinion made me cry i'm going to buy an inferior product now

>>>/leftypol/ and kill yourself

sage report hide political threads on Sup Forums

Your faggotry is off the chains.

More seriously, though, I can't think of a reason to buy an AMD CPU nowadays since Intel had moved in on the low-end CPU buyers bracket.

cry moar, Sup Forums. Zoe did nothing wrong and Trump is a kike.

Wtf I love intel now

Smart thing would be to wait for Zen to come out, so both AMD and Intel prices would drop, but you don't want to buy a superior product because of their CEO's political beliefs, so you're not smart.

>DUDE CORES LMAO
AMD will never EVER stop being shit

t. Rajesh Patel

Your .5 cents have been deposited!