Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr1lGr7FKnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they didn't say it would be remastered

>PS4
>4K

more like

kek kek kek kek

releasing a brand new system where your biggest and most important first party game is 900p at 20fps tells me this system will be dead on arrival.

pre-orders mean absolutely nothing, the wii u was sold out everywhere in the beginning and they barely sold 10m units in the end.

nintendo probably needs these two massive failures (wii u and switch) in order to understand that they can't sell gimmick shit anymore. the wii was a one-time thing and it's never happening again.

Aren't there tablets that can play Skyrim already?

even if every game of the pro was 4k whats the install base for 4k tv's again? less than 5%?

Nintendo.

This image never fails to make me cringe.

>Mfw these cost more than the switch
>Mfw the switch is actually a good price
Brb buying a switch

STOP

CONSOLE

WARRING

FUCK

You can see it from the lighting and foilage in the footage they showed though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr1lGr7FKnY
This has PC games on the go, with Skyrim too. What's your point?

>$499

Yeah, but it has actual games.

>Wii U was sold out everywhere

Wrong. Only the lesser produced deluxe version sold out

>no exclusives
>heat problems
>shitty weight distribution
>will be literally more expensive than the scropio

Nice try shill. Now go kill yourself

Does that really mean anything though, in the first commercials all the screen images were added in afterwards. Plus I doubt they'll have mod support on a Nintendo console.

Shitty hardware, very few new games, short battery life, large size, etc

>We have the most powerful console on the market
>Have have a console more underpowered than the original version of your current system and plays a port of a years old game that was overrated beyond belief, and you can only play it for 2 hours before you need to charge it again

I think Sony's safe.

>Wanting to play Skyrim
>Wanting to play on a toy in public

4k wont be a selling point for normies many years to come.

Most people also wont be aware or care that the switch is a bit underpowered. So the main selling point will be features and game library. Just wait till they start to release pokemon games on the switch sales will be massive.

Wtf the switch looks so good in that pic

Brb buying a switch now

s/tablet/portablePC
The point is that Skyrim on the go won't be a strong selling title for the Switch

please faggot,you can not mention 1 device that is close to it in power out put/ exclusives line up/ battery life/ form factor/ and price

>>We have the most powerful console on the market
>consoles
>caring for power
this is why you are the joke of the Mustard race

hell if anything, Nintendo already won. 1 or 2 more gens down the road consoles will hit a wall regarding power and will forced to move to miniaturization aka consoles on the go aka power handhelds, by that time Nintendo will already have a semi monopoly on that market for almost 1-2 gens and have the tech perfected

>Skyrim on the go

That's called a laptop, and it's barely larger than a Switch
Seriously that thing's massive

Without the joycons it's the size of the 3DS, it has the battery life of the 3DS, and it's library has not matured yet

It will be fine

Everyone who wants to play Skyrim already has.

If Skyrim on the Switch doesn't have mods, it's worthless from the start

>barely larger

Holy shit how do you get a laptop slightly smaller than the Wii U gamepad?

And how do you hold the laptop and game while standing?

>this is why you are the joke of the Mustard race
I'm not debating whether the PS4 is more powerful than a PC but then again I guess mustardo ricers like you must be dumb enough to confuse PCs with consoles. Stay classy.

>we have the most powerful thing to play games!!!
>no you dont
>PC DOESNT COUNTS!!

>barely larger

>Mfw a shitty brick laptop is $600
>Mfw an Ultrabook is $1000
>Mfw the switch is only $300

Brb buying a switch

how am I the shill while your defending Nintendo on every post

Where did I even mention PC originally? Please go back and tell me where I even compared the PS4 to the Switch AND a PC in the original post?

>Shitty Hardware

Strong chips for a mobile device, also runs UE4, has Vulkan, and strong support from NVIDIA

>Few games

Duh its a new console, every new console tends to start off this way

>Large Size

take the joy cons off and size is more manageable

>We have 4K

NEVER EVER

>calling the GPD win shit is defending Nintendo

Good try shill

Can't wait for switch to release and then all the games run like borderlands 2 does on the vita

>releasing a brand new system where your biggest and most important first party game is 900p at 20fps tells me this system will be dead on arrival.

Well, technically it was a late gen Wii U game ported to the Switch in the interest of maximizing sales numbers. Kinda like how Twilight Princess was a late gen GameCube game ported to Wii in the interest of maximizing sales numbers.

Making it run on the system at all was a much bigger priority than reworking said game from the ground up to run optimized on the system.

If you want the biggest and most important first party game of the system, Mario Odyssey's not due for another 9-10 months. Zelda is a port.

>has Vulkan
>strong support from NVIDIA

What can go wrong?

>Shitty hardware, very few new games, short battery life, large size, etc

Everyone says that the hardware is amazing. They managed to shrink the Wii U (which was big and heavy as shit) into a handheld. It is damn impressive.

Games will come. Time will fix that.

Battery life is the same as the original Vita and 3DS, but this time you can use portable batteries.

Sure, it would nice to be smaller. Just limits it to friend's house or on trips with a bag (work, school, road trips, flights).

>barely larger
>barely
>BARELY
did the word change in the past 10 minutes??

Is Vulcan support bad now? And don't tell me AMD is any better

Wow the screen's scratched already. Good trabajo ninty

3DS XL you retarded faggot.
No one wants to carry around a 3DS XL, TWO Bluetooth controllers and their phone as well.

It will flop. Hard.

>We can play Skyrim Remastered on the go.
Yeah, so can a laptop.

>Skyrim on a handheld

And who the fuck wants this? Why does anyone think this is a good idea?

>fake 4k
vs
>a game that came out 6 years ago and is objectively better on PC because of 10s of thousands of mods available for free

console cucks will never learn

You could easily say that for the 3DS

and good job fortune telling when almost everything is pointing he other way

>inb4 the Wii U sold out too!
Only the lesser produced deluxe version ever did in preorders

>Yeah, so can a laptop.
>bigger
>hotter
>cost about 9 times more
try playing standing.

Name a PC exclusive that looks as good as Uncharted 4

sorry that i insulted your toy

No. Vulkan isn't bad. NVIDIA is. They hate open standards.

In Vulkan case yes AMD is better. Because they helped developing it. Because Vulkan evolved from Mantle.

Normies

>playing the laptop on a subway while standing
Plus, a laptop is much larger and heavier than the switch, and is much more expensive too

There is literally nothing that can be done to stop Switch being a success now.

Nintendo have over 8 months to build demand, improve marketing, and build bundles for Christmas 2017.

Scorpios being rushed out the door.

Can we please sto calling what PS4 Pro does as 4K ? it's not. It's just upscaling...

Literally nobody but a small and vocal minority of autists care about frame rate and definition. All the Nintendo autists and normies care about is Mario and Zelda, and that's their biggest demographics by far.

Sorry I insulted your product, marketer man.

How is suggesting a much more expensive, bulky handheld insulting the switch? If anything it's praising how less it costs.

>""""""""""4K""""""""""""
>Playing a 6-7 year old game without mod support might I add which literally even consoles are doing now

wow it's fucking nothing

Nintendo is known to create artificial demand. Quit being so naive.

Except for the switch getting like what, 4 games for the year? Zelda, Splatoon 2, Mario, and Mario Kart right?

it has mod support

But that's wrong.

Normies have neither the time nor interest to invest in Skyrim.

A huge game like that simply doesn't work on handheld. It's not a pick up and play game.

Routine

The switch is doing well, marketing has been very strong, and brand awareness is way better than last gen. The most key moment will come holiday 2017 but it should do well. Library will be strong by then, especially considering its extremely easy to port to.

>known

BUT ITS JUST A THEORYYY

Also Kimishima said the preorders were good enough that they are producing more, which never happened with the Wii U

Yes, the extra $200 is so worth it for mod support.

Undertale

Don't try arguing with NintendoGAF, user. None of these retards will accept that the Switch's philosophy is anti-handheld.

70 million normies already own a PS4. Why do you fags think Switch will even threaten it?

You're right, I'm leaving.

What pisses me off is that the Switch will yet again be full of 15 hour nintendo games. Fuck paying full price for those short as fuck games.

>Normies have neither the time nor interest to invest in Skyrim.
It's one of the most normie games out there. What are you on?

that's like 7 console recharges
damn

>2011 nintendrone: Skyrim is a garbage multiplat for garbage people!
>2017 nintendrone: A six year old bethesda rpg you can play on a six inch screen outside for an hour before the battery dies? sonyponies BTFO!

Wii U failed
This is the same thing with paid online and portability

Why does it have to be a pick up and play game to be appealing on handhelds?

It will greatly appeal to those who go on business trips often or have long transportation rides from place to place

Avengers is not a good movie

The first never happened, though

It's more like anyone with a brain knows that, but still understand that normies love it

I have no clue why there's people thinking the Switch will be like a "normal" or "legit" console, it'll be a fucking Nintendo games / exclusives machine, just like it always was really, because there's no way it can compete with the PS4 or PC on other regards

Both sound retarded. People could already play Skyrim "on the go," it's called a laptop. PS4 doesn't do true 4K and is false marketing.

Console audiences are dumb as hell.

Looks better? modded Skyrim, crysis, ARK on all ultra, pretty much every game on ultra settings looks better.

Plays better? literally anything. even bad rats.

literally anything can play skyrim at this point, my fucking microwave probably could

perhaps bethesda needs to stop re-releasing skyrim and actually make good games?

Except with much better marketing, an actually appealing launch game, and actual Japanese support

Also the core philosophy is reversed, the console is the gamepad this time, and is fully portable

>its totally the same

Why would those people pick a switch over a laptop, ereader or just a generic smartphone though?

The switch is trying to get into a market that is way more competetive than the console market.

And Monster Hunter is what? Are u retarded?

No, the normie who plays on PC is very different from the normie who plays a handheld.

In fact, there is no such thing as a normie who plays handheld. They only play cellphone games and guess what, Skyrim is the worst game to ever play on a fucking cellphone.

Cheaper?

And I thought we were talking about Skyrim, so only the laptop can play it. The laptop is also heavier, and larger

Last gen though. Let's wait and see ps5.

>no such thing as a normie with a hand held
>hurrrdurrr what is Pokémon and the 3DS?

>It will greatly appeal to those who go on business trips often or have long transportation rides from place to place

You mean successful business people will play a 100 hour long RPG on a fucking manchildren handheld?

Are you fucking nuts? Jesus no wonder Nintendo is on life support. You might as well work for them.

>Switch will even threaten it?
Pokemon

Lack of consoles at launch.

I'm not talking about skyrim, anyone and their mother have already played skyrim. I'm saying why would anyone pick a switch over of the thousand other options to have a travel advice. The switch will have awful battery life too.

Fucking no one will take their switch to the basketball field or to the bar. This shit is such retarded marketing.

It'll be several years before PS5 even needs to be considered for Sony.
Nintendo had to rush out the Switch because the Wii U got BTFO hard.

This.

By the time we see PS5 and Xbone2, the Switch will be an old hat with shitty games and low install base.

It won't flop. It's the first HD nintendo handheld.

>BOTW
>Mario odyssey
>Splatoon is multiplayer
>15 hours

Try again sweetie

ARMS, Bomberman R, Xenoblade 2 (supposedly), Snipperclips, and a shit ton of indies. A year or two will make it a must have system.

>720p console
>2017

top jej