Have fun exploring, rarely even die

>Have fun exploring, rarely even die
>Get to a boss you cant skip
>Stuck for a week

Am I the only ne who plays souls games like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

git gud

A big problem with Bloodborne games is that they're too easy.

Nah, the optional ones are fucked up. Like this fag in pic.

Happened to me in Souls 3. Not even going to lie, I lost my touch with video games, and playing DaS3 right after replaying DaS1 didn't help.

Never played BB, but I'm thinking about getting a pro or a regular ps4 for it and a few more games.

>Stuck for a week
idk 'bout that.

I know it's a meme but Blood starved beast really stumped me. Neither "just walk right" nor the bait really worked. I was knee deep into forest until I felt strong enough to beat him, with a bunch of antipoison gear and high level weapons. Still took me a few tries

It took me forever to beat the shadows of yarhnim, after that the game became a cakewalk.

Except you can kill him with a plain crossbow because he sucks shit at gap-closing.

Happened to me with Lower Ailing Loran.

how do i kill the fucker on the tower with a gatling gun
i try to stun him to fall off the tower but after the first stun he rolls into the middle of the tower

I've never really been stuck on a Souls boss for more than like an hour.

Well, I got stuck at Maria trying to kill her at like level 20 with no points in str/skill because I wanted to get the bloodletter early on a pure bloodtinge build. Probably have to get further in the game to get better clawmark runes and boodgems because needing to parry her like 25 times in a row was getting old.

parry this

*unzips dick*

*presses l2*
*doesn register*

le fffuuuu

Don't try to fight him, later you will fight a boss called darkbeast Paarl, of you kill it it opens a short cut too him, if you go talk to him without killing anyone of the people in the town after killing dbp he won't be hostile anymore
Or just level up more before the fight

Is there a reason why so many people like Vicar Amelia so much?

>mfw I trapped Maria in a corner with a Whirligig Saw
She literally can't do shit against it

I tried murdering him and on my second try he accidentally fell off the tower while I was trying to dodge his shit and grab my blood echoes.

For me he just rolled off the tower on my first try, only lucky thing that happened to me

>Stuck for a week
>90% of that time comes rushing back to the boss
Miyasucky sure loves wasting time as punishment.

My first run I kept shooting at him when he got close to the edge.

I used Bone Marrow Ash because I thought it'd increase the chance of stunning him and pushing him off the edge.

>using may may weapons

When you climb up the ladder circle around him you his back is towards it and push him off. Then quit and reload to get his drops.

Why does parrying suck in bloodborne so much?
It was satisfying in DaS and even if you whiffed at least you blocked

Now:
>window is tiny as fuck
>have to guess which animation can be staggered
>if you miss you get combod and takes away 90% of your health

>Not becoming the pizza cutter of doom

I feel like it's the exact opposite. Being able to parry at range means even if you whiff, they do too. There's so little risk. While in Dark Souls if you whiff they hit you in the face.

>if you miss you get combod

How? You can parry from far and 3 seconds is all you need to get close

>Someone got so butthurt they made this
Damn what a waste of time.

part of me wants to edit this for funposting.

But eh.

I'm currently stuck on Headless Bloodletted beast but apparently I needed to download a patch because unpatched he just one hit kills everything.

Then do it you subhuman

Console wars are against the rules you stupid faggot

nah. platform wars haven't been funny for a while, it won't bring anything to the table.

Don't fret.

It's still an aRPG so you can just grind brute force through everything

just don't summon in your first playthrough

>currently at Ludwig
>every time I'm successful at first phase he jumps up for a minute and 1-shots me with his slam
I think I got a feel of when to roll. Maybe I'll kill him tomorrow.

>Blood Starved Beast
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc

>just walk right
It's left. Didn't you listen to Beyonce?

is this game worth it to pick up a pro + 3 more games?